Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,075 members, 7,957,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:48 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Reacts To Her Appointment As DG-WTO - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Reacts To Her Appointment As DG-WTO (19357 Views)

Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) / AU Chair, Ramaphosa, Thanks WTO For Transparent Process. Okonjo-Iweala Reacts / DG-WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala commences campaign (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Reacts To Her Appointment As DG-WTO by musajo1(m): 5:26am On Feb 16, 2021
Tell your kinsmen to reciprocate this kind gesture of PMB by loving him and the northerners
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Reacts To Her Appointment As DG-WTO by JoeEeL(m): 5:40am On Feb 16, 2021
salford1:

I must have touched a nerve. grin

it's 9.58PM in my neck of wood. Not everybody on Nairaland lives in the "shit hole" according to Mazi Trump. Just congratulate madam and move on.

Ps: Don't forget to pray for Buhari and the other Nigerian leaders too.

Nothing so special Mr. man.

Now run along.

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Reacts To Her Appointment As DG-WTO by DesChyko: 5:51am On Feb 16, 2021
salford1:
Igbos won't like this.

Cry more
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Reacts To Her Appointment As DG-WTO by Advocate500: 5:51am On Feb 16, 2021
salford1:

I must have touched a nerve. grin

it's 9.58PM in my neck of wood. Not everybody on Nairaland lives in the "shit hole" according to Mazi Trump. Just congratulate madam and move on.

Ps: Don't forget to pray for Buhari and the other Nigerian leaders too.
is like hatred for the igbos is the only thing that makes most of you happy in life?

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Reacts To Her Appointment As DG-WTO by Zinpat: 5:58am On Feb 16, 2021
Congrats ma
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Reacts To Her Appointment As DG-WTO by symbianDON(m): 5:59am On Feb 16, 2021
congratulations to Nigeria minus fulani herdsmen
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Reacts To Her Appointment As DG-WTO by Qoko: 6:02am On Feb 16, 2021
uBuNiT:
Igbo, the GLORY of black race
You have started your mumurism, Aunty Ngozi is a Nigeria from Delta
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Reacts To Her Appointment As DG-WTO by njokue519(m): 6:16am On Feb 16, 2021
Congratulations [b][/b] shocked shocked
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Reacts To Her Appointment As DG-WTO by winterfell007(m): 6:25am On Feb 16, 2021
uBuNiT:

You better quit this sentimental bullshit. Stop making our people superficial about themselves

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Reacts To Her Appointment As DG-WTO by juman(m): 6:25am On Feb 16, 2021
Igbo leaders should profusely thank buhari.
I think.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Reacts To Her Appointment As DG-WTO by SmartPolician: 6:32am On Feb 16, 2021
PeaceLoveJoy:

Looks like she got the American citizenship just to leverage on it. She is really an African to herself.

Stop using leverage with on

I don't know where Nigerians learned that from.

You don't need the on

For example, the company is leveraging on its tech expertise to deliver blockchain-based data management system.

Do well to teach others.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Reacts To Her Appointment As DG-WTO by sheddyboy01(m): 6:35am On Feb 16, 2021
Once again, congratulations ma.

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Reacts To Her Appointment As DG-WTO by bigcasava1(m): 6:36am On Feb 16, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
Lazy Nigerian women and girls should emulate this woman.

You can't be spending all your time on Instagram and Facebook and expect to achieve this
Stop this mentality of always depending on men. Most Nigerian women cannot mention the capital of Ghana. Very indifferent to knowledge.
if people like you will stop disturbing them for sex I believe our women will be like her.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Reacts To Her Appointment As DG-WTO by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:45am On Feb 16, 2021
bigcasava1:
if people like you will stop disturbing them for sex I believe our women will be like her.

Never use sex as an excuse for laziness especially for married people.

Single ladies should stay away from sex to avoid distractions. Married ones can enjoy sex to help relax their brains. Good sex should propel good achievement.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Reacts To Her Appointment As DG-WTO by Mboi: 6:50am On Feb 16, 2021
salford1:
Igbos won't like this.
They preferred Mazi Trump and were happy that he kept blocking the madam minister's bid at getting the top job.
A new sherrif is in town aka Biden cheesy
Zombie. The woman is from where, Ibadan I guess, no she's from Bauchi. The cattle rearers and their slaves tried to tarnish the woman's image then that she damaged Nigerian economy. They wrote to all international bodies to withdraw her certificates and honours. Shame on you!!!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Reacts To Her Appointment As DG-WTO by Euegene100001: 6:51am On Feb 16, 2021
Congratulations God bless u .
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Reacts To Her Appointment As DG-WTO by Mboi: 6:53am On Feb 16, 2021
Qoko:

You have started your mumurism, Aunty Ngozi is a Nigeria from Delta
This one sef has fish brain.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Reacts To Her Appointment As DG-WTO by tunjilee003: 7:08am On Feb 16, 2021
kenzysmith:
make we here word abeg, nobody contested with her she was giving the position on a platter of gold. What has she done in her own town? A wife can never be bigger and richer than her husband. If i was her husband i will tie her destiny in covun. The man his always d head that is natural. I don't see anything special abt her victory.
a platter of gold you assume?? Try And Celebrate people on their success so that good things can come to you.....

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Reacts To Her Appointment As DG-WTO by favor914: 7:28am On Feb 16, 2021
uBuNiT:
Nigeria you mean?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Reacts To Her Appointment As DG-WTO by favor914: 7:31am On Feb 16, 2021
kenzysmith:
make we here word abeg, nobody contested with her she was giving the position on a platter of gold. What has she done in her own town? A wife can never be bigger and richer than her husband. If i was her husband i will tie her destiny in covun. The man his always d head that is natural. I don't see anything special abt her victory.
In every 12 there must be a Judas, who cares what you think, she is not your mother.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Reacts To Her Appointment As DG-WTO by luuvv: 7:39am On Feb 16, 2021
Mind you WTO will add no economic value to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Reacts To Her Appointment As DG-WTO by adeyemioyeleke(m): 7:49am On Feb 16, 2021
kenzysmith:
I don't know why people mind is evil see wetin this guy dey Talk

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Reacts To Her Appointment As DG-WTO by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:58am On Feb 16, 2021
PeaceLoveJoy:

Looks like she got the American citizenship just to leverage on it. She is really an African to herself.
She was nominated as an African not as an American. So her primary citizenship should be Africa while USA is secondary, that it's how it goes for everyone with dual citizenship. Had it been she was nominated by US, it would have been the other way round

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Reacts To Her Appointment As DG-WTO by sharaff6(m): 8:03am On Feb 16, 2021
[quote author=uBuNiT post=99105522]Igbo, the GLORY of black race[/uote] Say No Tribalism & Racism
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Reacts To Her Appointment As DG-WTO by CalebLebsco56(m): 8:04am On Feb 16, 2021
All those urgent 2k should learn from her

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Reacts To Her Appointment As DG-WTO by 400billionman: 8:51am On Feb 16, 2021
Operating at the pinnacle of world affairs..
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Reacts To Her Appointment As DG-WTO by Proffdada: 9:08am On Feb 16, 2021
uBuNiT:
invictus is paving the way grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Reacts To Her Appointment As DG-WTO by iezeiyida(m): 9:12am On Feb 16, 2021
Though what I could only do about it was praying for you to be appointed as WTO Chief, but I also supported you with all my heart.

Thank God it's done! What a huge history you made! Congratulations NOI
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Reacts To Her Appointment As DG-WTO by Raph82(m): 9:49am On Feb 16, 2021
kenzysmith:
U may not see anything special in her victory, but people of good reasoning do. Ordinarily, no African woman would have achieved such a great feat, considering the African setup. This is a rare woman that has moved beyond obstacles and impossibilities in life to attain heights. How many women can compete in that space, both the blacks and the whites?

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Reacts To Her Appointment As DG-WTO by Tundex911: 10:04am On Feb 16, 2021
I just dey gbadun her outfit olorun
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Reacts To Her Appointment As DG-WTO by Onuoha1234(m): 10:29am On Feb 16, 2021
I said so! I knew it. "When the Come become Come the Come will Come"apologies to the only one, that man of " timber and caliber",Ozuomba Mbadiwe!When Wahala meets Wahala, Wahala will become Wahala.She has already fired the very first salvo. March on without fear.JUSTICE is your armour.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents / What I Want To Achieve In My First 100 Days As Lagos Governor- Sanwo-olu / Fact-Check: Did The Nigerian Govt Approve AK47 For Katsina Security Outfit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.