Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

US Court To Sentence International Fraudster, Obinwanne Okeke Today - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US Court To Sentence International Fraudster, Obinwanne Okeke Today (39028 Views)

Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud / Invictus Obi: Nairaland Post That Led FBI To Arrest Obinwanne Okeke / Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Court To Sentence International Fraudster, Obinwanne Okeke Today by Springboot: 10:47am On Feb 16, 2021
Virus99:

grin grin grin
Some of us are more ambitious sir.

Well for your info I am not into fraud not now not ever. I was never brought up that way.

I have my own company now with about 12 people working with me. Have a great day sir.

Good to know you're doing well for yourself. Fraud is never the right path

1 Like

Re: US Court To Sentence International Fraudster, Obinwanne Okeke Today by Bmaster(m): 11:30am On Feb 16, 2021
Here is a nice advice on how to make money for struggling niggars.

Go to a bet9ja house,click on bet a game.
Go to zoom section,make a random selections of 12- 15 games (nah 12 you go play am all oo)
12 means any team to win

Stake it with #500 and above as you can afford tho, your winning it trust me.

This is only for struggling niggars ooo,
And no guarantee ooo

1 Like

Re: US Court To Sentence International Fraudster, Obinwanne Okeke Today by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 16, 2021
see you in 2041
Re: US Court To Sentence International Fraudster, Obinwanne Okeke Today by papilo700: 11:34am On Feb 16, 2021
uboma:
Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru the serial scam artist will get caught someday. Read more about Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru the serial scam artist on;

https://www.nairaland.com/6412026/yusuf-adeiza-kabiru-serial-scam
Ever since I was accused of scamming, I no longer take this scam stories seriously.
I reviewed your post all I saw there is business gone wrong. Why can't you wait for him to refund your complete money since he has agreed to?

Or you're 100% sure he scammed you?

1 Like

Re: US Court To Sentence International Fraudster, Obinwanne Okeke Today by uboma(m): 12:01pm On Feb 16, 2021
papilo700:

Ever since I was accused of scamming, I no longer take this scam stories seriously.
I reviewed your post all I saw there is business gone wrong. Why can't you wait for him to refund your complete money since he has agreed to?

Are you now the PA for Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru the serial fraudster?

Did you really read through the thread? I guess not....
Re: US Court To Sentence International Fraudster, Obinwanne Okeke Today by tot(f): 12:04pm On Feb 16, 2021
papilo700:

You read through the posts but didn't see where he mentioned the transaction was since October 2020? So he should wait till thy kingdom come? Smh. An honest person would not make the statement you made.
Re: US Court To Sentence International Fraudster, Obinwanne Okeke Today by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 16, 2021
bravetentewa:
My prayers are with you ... May the verdict favor you
I pity you oga, only if you have being a victim of fraud.

1 Like

Re: US Court To Sentence International Fraudster, Obinwanne Okeke Today by IgboWarlord(m): 12:18pm On Feb 16, 2021
All fraudsters should be jailed..Probably shot even...Whether Igbo,Yoruba or NigerDelta..(Aboki no know wetin be capsLock so no need to mention them)...
Re: US Court To Sentence International Fraudster, Obinwanne Okeke Today by Myself2(m): 1:31pm On Feb 16, 2021
daddytime:
Invictus Evictus

Greet Hushbingo you hear.

Thieves

OleGunnars

Hushvictus

Hushpuppi cousin
Re: US Court To Sentence International Fraudster, Obinwanne Okeke Today by overseasnbeyond: 1:36pm On Feb 16, 2021
Yes, it will be in his favour for 20 years
bravetentewa:
My prayers are with you ... May the verdict favor you
Re: US Court To Sentence International Fraudster, Obinwanne Okeke Today by floss(m): 1:53pm On Feb 16, 2021
If invictus obi can pay just 4million Dollars....there are many Nigerians in the street who are willing to volunteer to go to prison and do the time on his behalf.... this is a one in a lifetime opportunity to leave poverty....all that will be required will be a formal legal agreement between invitus and the volunteer.... the money will be paid before the volunteer steps his foot pass the prison gate..... This is a legal form of business that will be endorsed very soon....and it is lucrative.
Re: US Court To Sentence International Fraudster, Obinwanne Okeke Today by Michaelbolaji: 1:57pm On Feb 16, 2021
lavenderjade:
Igbo Amaka
Lol
Re: US Court To Sentence International Fraudster, Obinwanne Okeke Today by papilo700: 2:10pm On Feb 16, 2021
tot:

You read through the posts but didn't see where he mentioned the transaction was since October 2020? So he should wait till thy kingdom come? Smh. An honest person would not make the statement you made.
I myself have been wrongly accused and labeled a scammer several times on this forum, I know how it feels.

Besides we need to hear from the accused, he should tell us his own side of the story before we conclude.

1 Like

Re: US Court To Sentence International Fraudster, Obinwanne Okeke Today by papilo700: 2:13pm On Feb 16, 2021
Paxxcarl:
see you in 2041
How are you even show you will see next year?

He might do the time and come back to spend the remaining money he made, you may not be around by then grin
Re: US Court To Sentence International Fraudster, Obinwanne Okeke Today by Positiveme2020: 3:02pm On Feb 16, 2021
izzou:
If he wasn't apprehended, he would have been advising people to work harder, pray harder and see him as a source of motivation.

Be a man bro. Stop gathering your village People to beg

Do the time cool

U are so right Bro.
Re: US Court To Sentence International Fraudster, Obinwanne Okeke Today by tot(f): 3:09pm On Feb 16, 2021
papilo700:

I myself have been wrongly accused and labeled a scammer several times on this forum, I know how it feels.

Besides we need to hear from the accused, he should tell us his own side of the story before we conclude.

Hear his own side of the story after holding someone's money for 5 months? Smh.
If you don't do something to warrant being called a scammer, you won't be called one. Simple.

1 Like

Re: US Court To Sentence International Fraudster, Obinwanne Okeke Today by Positiveme2020: 3:16pm On Feb 16, 2021
Pelaiye2703:
“International fraudster.”
That’s a very big description.

That is the title he deserve not like he was called "Nigerian Business mongul" in yesterdays thread.

1 Like

Re: US Court To Sentence International Fraudster, Obinwanne Okeke Today by UltiMax(m): 4:27pm On Feb 16, 2021
Aspire to inspire
Africa 30 under 30 to serve 30 years in prison

1 Like

Re: US Court To Sentence International Fraudster, Obinwanne Okeke Today by VictorUSA(m): 5:11pm On Feb 16, 2021
He look responsible but he`s a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Re: US Court To Sentence International Fraudster, Obinwanne Okeke Today by tot(f): 5:43pm On Feb 16, 2021
UltiMax:
Aspire to inspire
Africa 30 under 30 to serve 30 years in prison

grin grin see lyrics, lol.
Re: US Court To Sentence International Fraudster, Obinwanne Okeke Today by deji17: 7:01pm On Feb 16, 2021
Something you wish that a Nigerian court will have the balls to do.
Re: US Court To Sentence International Fraudster, Obinwanne Okeke Today by papilo700: 7:10pm On Feb 16, 2021
tot:

Hear his own side of the story after holding someone's money for 5 months? Smh.
If you don't do something to warrant being called a scammer, you won't be called one. Simple.
Do you know how Scammers operate? As soon as you are scammed the scammer disappears into thin air. The first thing they do is conceal their identity to make it difficult(if not impossible) to trace them.
Which scammer will reveal his real identity or offer to make a refund?

All I see there is business gone wrong. I have witnessed this many times in real life. You will just start accusing people without waiting to find out what happened on the other end, you don't even want to listen.
Even my close friend that is into data business was a victim.

The guy is just owing him money and he has told him to calm down, he should wait for the guy to pay him his complete money or go to court. Even the court may grant several years to settle his debts (depending on his financial status.

The last time I checked owing people money is not a criminal offense because the guy is ready to settle his debt. He should wait for his money.
Re: US Court To Sentence International Fraudster, Obinwanne Okeke Today by tot(f): 9:31am On Feb 17, 2021
papilo700:

Do you know how Scammers operate? As soon as you are scammed the scammer disappears into thin air. The first thing they do is conceal their identity to make it difficult(if not impossible) to trace them.
Which scammer will reveal his real identity or offer to make a refund?

All I see there is business gone wrong. I have witnessed this many times in real life. You will just start accusing people without waiting to find out what happened on the other end, you don't even want to listen.
Even my close friend that is into data business was a victim.

The guy is just owing him money and he has told him to calm down, he should wait for the guy to pay him his complete money or go to court. Even the court may grant several years to settle his debts (depending on his financial status.

The last time I checked owing people money is not a criminal offense because the guy is ready to settle his debt. He should wait for his money.

Don't worry, someone else will hold a large amount of your money for YEARS and you will gladly wait for it.
Nonsense.
Re: US Court To Sentence International Fraudster, Obinwanne Okeke Today by hmhameed(m): 5:25pm On Feb 17, 2021
Hassanmaye:

That's true though, but what of if you get appointment or you are doing side huzle along with the job, like doctors do working in both government and private hospital, like lawyers doing litigation and property law at the same time, some civil servant go to work in the morning and open a shop at home... You can make it Oga

That's the only best option my broda

1 Like

Re: US Court To Sentence International Fraudster, Obinwanne Okeke Today by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 17, 2021
WUdec:
10 yrs tops, to get out after 3-4 since he reached a plea deal.

NIGERIANS love you when you are winning but hate you deeply when you are losing

And boy...was i right
Re: US Court To Sentence International Fraudster, Obinwanne Okeke Today by bravetentewa(m): 10:38am On Feb 21, 2021
Look at this slowpoke...

United States has a better justice system than Nigeria. Everyone isn't into cyber crime but as long as you are a Nigerian, then you are fucking criminal. After my Nysc in 2012, i suffered for years and everyone who promised me a job abandoned me. I had to fend for myself and started micro-teaching and home tutorials as a way of survival... Fast forward to a year I had saved up enough to start my own business and opened up a car wash and later a betting shop. I even took a loan from my in-law.

One day, i woke up and discovered that my staffs whom i trusted had ran away with all the money from their sales.

You bunch of fools here come here and shout legit hustlers while you are low key armed robbers and criminals.

Which legit business man is 24hrs online trolling innocent nairalanders if not a fool like you. What is your hustle? what skill do you have? Have you started a business ever in your life before or even begged to raise a capital for a business that government taxes will even ruin and eventually send you into depression..

I won't ever join words with a retard like you. I think there are too many children on this forum now

Imp

Dmanky:
One way to identify a partner in crime.

U guys get mind oo, just imagine d thousands of people ds guy put in a state of frustration and depression.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3-Year-Old Rape Victim Bled To Death In Lagos / Ogun Prophet Arrested For Raping 17-Year-Old Member In Church / SARS Rejects Hausa Man Caught Stealing LED TV In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.