Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,934 members, 7,952,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:35 PM

The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) (95921 Views)

UK Is Getting More And More Dangerous For Black People As The Days Go By..... / EIU: Lagos Is The World’s Most Dangerous City / Most Dangerous Places In Benin City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) by 3gpvids: 11:25am On Feb 16, 2021
I for go try see if e deadly pass a bush called nigeria
Re: The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) by Kelvin3476: 11:43am On Feb 16, 2021
Heloct:

Yes sad
maybe u are addicted to water
Re: The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) by Onyenna(m): 1:00pm On Feb 16, 2021
ArrewaDrugGang:
I had few experience with rivers during during my NYSC day in Eastern Nigeria, Anambra around the dreaded Okija there is a river called by the locals urashi. This river needs to be appeased from time to time to avert it aggression cause when it gets aggressive things/humans get pulled into it. Personally I think that the most dangerous waterway ever. but I give that rank the the river that drowned Kurt cobian in Seattle

Kurt Cobian died from a self-inflicted shotgun wound to the head.
Re: The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) by tarantino1: 2:04pm On Feb 16, 2021
Riplogic:

Water as shallow as bathtub can drown me, nah to water

grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) by NotGej: 5:31pm On Feb 16, 2021
WhatCanIsay:
How can it be the world MOST dangerous place, since the last time it killed someone was in 2010, abi na because they referenced that it killed a would have been future king in the 13th century ni...

Over-stretching much.

As in!!! To me the worlds most dangerous place is the Lokoja- Okene road.
Re: The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) by DarkJeddi(m): 5:50pm On Feb 16, 2021
WhatCanIsay:
How can it be the world MOST dangerous place, since the last time it killed someone was in 2010, abi na because they referenced that it killed a would have been future king in the 13th century ni...

Over-stretching much.
They clearly said that it is deadly not because of the number of people it has killed but because of its deceptively calm exterior..
Others are more deadly but at least you will be forewarned by the clear signs,but not this one..

2 Likes

Re: The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) by Antoeni(m): 6:48pm On Feb 16, 2021
"This is just an innocent-looking stream in the middle of some woods, you could jump over it. “People occasionally do, but if you miss that jump, it'll kill you."
Re: The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) by BlessedNuel: 6:48pm On Feb 16, 2021
Seen and noted
Re: The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) by Prussian: 6:48pm On Feb 16, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Abeg swimming pool remains the safest option for me for Swimming grin grin

Your own even better. Na bucket of water I dey swim. I don't want wahala in my life.

1 Like

Re: The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) by Rubbiish(m): 6:48pm On Feb 16, 2021
Romanoff:
Do you know that being a Nigerian makes you more likely to die than this shallow deep stream can kill you?
Lol
Funny but true
Re: The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) by Antoeni(m): 6:49pm On Feb 16, 2021
The River Name Should be Change to
Miss & Die

1 Like

Re: The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 16, 2021
illicit:
If in Africa....

Africans will worship d river

Not far from truth grin

2 Likes

Re: The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) by Toosure70: 6:53pm On Feb 16, 2021
I suspect marine spirit here. I will visit the place next month.
Re: The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) by phkka1(m): 6:56pm On Feb 16, 2021
The river is doing it's job. I have nothing to do with the river.
Re: The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 16, 2021
Not false until it is found to be not true
Re: The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 7:03pm On Feb 16, 2021
ArrewaDrugGang:
I had few experience with rivers during during my NYSC day in Eastern Nigeria, Anambra around the dreaded Okija there is a river called by the locals urashi. This river needs to be appeased from time to time to avert it aggression cause when it gets aggressive things/humans get pulled into it. Personally I think that the most dangerous waterway ever. but I give that rank the the river that drowned Jeffrey Scott Buckley in Seattle

Orashi, Urashi, Olasi same river passes through many states - Imo, Anambra, Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta
Re: The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) by Gt321(m): 7:03pm On Feb 16, 2021
Re: The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) by bluefilm: 7:04pm On Feb 16, 2021
Macjebs have finally succeeded in dethroning Explorers.

Thank God.
Re: The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) by Orc13: 7:07pm On Feb 16, 2021
bless Macjebs!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) by futurerex: 7:08pm On Feb 16, 2021
It is not as dangerous as leaving in Nigeria

Re: The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) by AwesomeStormy00(m): 7:08pm On Feb 16, 2021
Daily star news is full of bs. I didn't bother reading when i see source of the news
Re: The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) by OMOJOHN001: 7:08pm On Feb 16, 2021
Big lies, TUEEEH

NIGERIA REMAINS THE MOST DANGEROUS PLACE IN THE WHOLE WORLD.

NIGERIA IS DANGEROUS AND STILL OWNS THE CROWN.

DON'T BE DECEIVED. TUEEEEH

the second most dangerous places in the whole world is located in Nigeria. its called ASO ROCK.
Re: The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) by doctore212(m): 7:12pm On Feb 16, 2021
Should I use my school fees for Betnaija or carry olosho for three days
Re: The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) by ogoloray(m): 7:12pm On Feb 16, 2021
An old school mate of mine, died at a hotel pool on New year's day of 2020!
Re: The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) by hustla(m): 7:13pm On Feb 16, 2021
illicit:
If in Africa....

Africans will worship d river

Look at the guy above your post

Appeasing river
grin

1 Like

Re: The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) by BareFacedLies(m): 7:18pm On Feb 16, 2021
adeskee:
This is serious

Seriously serious!
Re: The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) by Kinematics: 7:19pm On Feb 16, 2021
WhatCanIsay:

Over-stretching much.

Did you understand the write up at all? It never said its the most dangerous because of the amount of lives it has taken, rather its the most dangerous because it doesn't look dangerous when looking at it ordinarily.
It has very innocent feel as just a common narrow piece of water body. However it looks very innocent(ordinary) yet dangerous.

1 Like

Re: The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) by Kinematics: 7:21pm On Feb 16, 2021
futurerex:
It is not as dangerous as leaving in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries / Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) / Softcom Flew All Employees To Dubai For Retreat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.