Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,901 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:02 PM

The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) (95927 Views)

UK Is Getting More And More Dangerous For Black People As The Days Go By..... / EIU: Lagos Is The World’s Most Dangerous City / Most Dangerous Places In Benin City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) by Canberra55: 11:42pm On Feb 16, 2021
Romanoff:
Do you know that being a Nigerian makes you more likely to die than this shallow deep stream can kill you?
I think say na only me this country done tire pass oo. I done see my twins.
Re: The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) by Litmus: 12:34am On Feb 17, 2021
Ghostmode2two:
Present Nigeria situation is more dangerous than that UK river. The good thing is that missing a simple jump one would know that he or she is going good to die but living in Nigeria of this day gives one a false hope which leads faster to death

Wow what a precarious life you must lead in Nigeria. In my minds eyes, I have this image of 200 million Nigerians, men, women and children, docking and diving, just trying to evade all sorts of unique dangers in order to stay alive one more day. Why not write a novel relating the dangers you face daily in Nigeria with emphasis on your daily near death escapes, I’m sure it will be a best seller.
Re: The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) by zynzyn(m): 1:19am On Feb 17, 2021
Why would i risk jumping across that? Tempting, though!
Re: The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) by Nobody: 1:29am On Feb 17, 2021
If na Nigeria this thing dey the fools go worship am taya

Dem go dey give am human sacrifice steady
Re: The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:43am On Feb 17, 2021
Litmus:

Wow what a precarious life you must lead in Nigeria. In my minds eyes, I have this image of 200 million Nigerians, men, women and children, docking and diving, just trying to evade all sorts of unique dangers in order to stay alive one more day. Why not write a novel relating the dangers you face daily in Nigeria with emphasis on your daily near death escapes, I’m sure it will be a best seller.

You must be a good pretender not know the situation of things in Nigeria. You that is living in the lofty of enjoyment and safety, writing about your good life would be a best seller.
Re: The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) by shugabasbn: 6:44am On Feb 17, 2021
I trust my people na to put Afara (bridge) on top n sign that will make u scare of the place. Igbo Alujanu
Re: The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) by gozzlin: 9:01am On Feb 17, 2021
CalliDora1:
You call it shallow judging from the surface? Somethings are not really what they seem most tilmes.

This is a true definition of the saying, "never judge a book by its cover."

Still waters run deep too.
Re: The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) by Litmus: 10:22am On Feb 17, 2021
Ghostmode2two:

You must be a good pretender not know the situation of things in Nigeria. You that is living in the lofty of enjoyment and safety, writing about your good life would be a best seller.

You're right, as I'm typing this, I'm dodging bullets flying through my window. Oh sorry, I don't have windows, ha, ha, I'm in terrible Nigeria, I have zinc. Oops, I can't believe I've just laughed - a rare sound in this country. In fact, there's crying outside ,now, from the neighbors, Fulani kidnapped some of thire children. The racket from the gunships circling above is making it hard to hear the gun battle taking place between the police and gunmen near the filling stations. I have not eaten for days because area boys burnt down the market yesterday. I have no water, no light and the dog has just died from heatstroke. Yet I'm here pretending that Nigeria is okay. I'm sorry for pretending.

Incidentally, I hope you're alive today o.

1 Like

Re: The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:44pm On Feb 17, 2021
Litmus:

You're right, as I'm typing this, I'm dodging bullets flying through my window. Oh sorry, I don't have windows, ha, ha, I'm in terrible Nigeria, I have zinc. Oops, I can't believe I've just laughed - a rare sound in this country. In fact, there's crying outside ,now, from the neighbors, Fulani kidnapped some of thire children. The racket from the gunships circling above is making it hard to hear the gun battle taking place between the police and gunmen near the filling stations. I have not eaten for days because area boys burnt down the market yesterday. I have no water, no light and the dog has just died from heatstroke. Yet I'm here pretending that Nigeria is okay. I'm sorry for pretending.

Incidentally, I hope you're alive today o.

Thank God that we are both alive and please always be careful and be your brother's keeper.
Re: The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) by AlphaSoul: 2:57pm On Feb 28, 2021
Re: The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) by AlphaSoul: 3:21pm On Feb 28, 2021
Heloct:
I feel like sitting by the edge to wade my legs.
You must be a lover of "Extreme sports," and very adventurous
too for you to have felt like "sitting
by the rocky edge to wade." wink

On the other hand, if you're feeling blue or down, I wouldn't want a tall Venus-like goddess like you to do that "edge" thing. Use some lavender fragrance/oils to calm your nerves down, and count your positive achievements in life, while giving gratitude for the blessings.

The universe will respond, and give you more because we live in a world of cause-and-effect. Believe it!

Cheer up! smiley
Ciao.
Re: The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) by AfonjaConehead: 6:39pm On Mar 04, 2021
I swam in this river once and barely survived... shocked

[img]https://media1./images/ccba738e7e4d1dae60bf2e89420b1cb7/tenor.gif?itemid=11783205[/img]

This is a true story of survival and self-preservation.

Thefacelessman Mental and blackpantherxxx can bear me witness

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fleeing To The US ... A Word To The Wise. / Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) / Softcom Flew All Employees To Dubai For Retreat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.