Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) (95691 Views)

UK Is Getting More And More Dangerous For Black People As The Days Go By..... / EIU: Lagos Is The World’s Most Dangerous City / Most Dangerous Places In Benin City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 16, 2021
A river that turns on it's sides, flows vertically, looks shallow but is deep, has multiple rock culverts and looks narrow.

That's the definition of death nah. Wetin I come de fine qo dia? When I never taya for the taste of chilled legend and suya

1 Like

Re: The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) by Yankee101: 7:24pm On Feb 16, 2021
Come to the crocodile filled rivers of the Serengeti
Re: The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) by egoldman(m): 7:24pm On Feb 16, 2021
MrAde455:
I want to change some frustrated lives here.
I have 100% sure game and will only share with 10 people for just a chicken change of #100,000

WARNING!
No free game AND no payment after.
If any bastarrd message me and beg me for free game, I will block you straight away.
I don't have time for nonsense!

Simply whatsap me, pay 100K and you get the game.
I am only helping 10 serious people, that betting companies have made their lives useless.
It is your payback time!

If you like, keep looking like a foool, once the 10 people are complete, that is the end.

What about ur family members?
Re: The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 16, 2021
ArrewaDrugGang:
I had few experience with rivers during during my NYSC day in Eastern Nigeria, Anambra around the dreaded Okija there is a river called by the locals urashi. This river needs to be appeased from time to time to avert it aggression cause when it gets aggressive things/humans get pulled into it. Personally I think that the most dangerous waterway ever. but I give that rank the the river that drowned Jeffrey Scott Buckley in Seattle

Don't dare that urasi, the river don't even send river Niger
Re: The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) by yusluvad(m): 7:30pm On Feb 16, 2021
This is serious...
Re: The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:31pm On Feb 16, 2021
Present Nigeria situation is more dangerous than that UK river. The good thing is that missing a simple jump one would know that he or she is going good to die but living in Nigeria of this day gives one a false hope which leads faster to death
Re: The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) by Shybucks: 7:34pm On Feb 16, 2021
Safe wading��
Heloct:
I feel like sitting by the edge to wade my legs.
Re: The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) by Thomthom(m): 7:34pm On Feb 16, 2021
Oyinbo too get time abeg.... when I dey think of how tomorrow hustle go be... na him some people go camp for near river they watch river wey dey waka dey pass
Re: The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) by hopexter(m): 7:38pm On Feb 16, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Abeg swimming pool remains the safest option for me for Swimming grin grin

Sharwama generation undecided undecided
Re: The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) by Drizzy5001(m): 7:38pm On Feb 16, 2021
I hate water bodies, if e pass drinking water or bathing water I no dey do, I can't even swim inside a small bath tub.. Fear no go gree me

2 Likes

Re: The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) by Drizzy5001(m): 7:41pm On Feb 16, 2021
bigdawg88:
100% sure bet. 9ja game available

Payment after winning

Msg me on WhatsApp 0 7 0 8 5 7 9 9 3 5 4
keep betting over and over again, till you become richer than Elon musk and dangote put together.
Re: The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) by iamL(f): 7:46pm On Feb 16, 2021
Swimming! I just can't resist it when ever I see any good body of water.

but I see nothing dangerous in this cos the reasons they gave is common to me at rivers except the changing of it's direction.

1 Like

Re: The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) by seyz91(m): 7:46pm On Feb 16, 2021
grin you no lie
Romanoff:
Do you know that being a Nigerian makes you more likely to die than this shallow deep stream can kill you?
Re: The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) by SmartyPants(m): 7:47pm On Feb 16, 2021
100% fatality rate that leaves horrible memories for survivors.

Really?
Re: The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) by Ekpekaycee: 7:48pm On Feb 16, 2021
A pond called Adaoma in my village possess every thing said about this stream and much more so I think Adaoma (pond with a name deserve the award much more than a nameless stream

1 Like

Re: The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) by NEUDUDE: 7:55pm On Feb 16, 2021
This small thing that I can jump
Re: The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) by rossovu: 7:59pm On Feb 16, 2021
The Bolton strid... very deadly
Re: The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) by Mayehunta991: 8:15pm On Feb 16, 2021
Romanoff:
Do you know that being a Nigerian makes you more likely to die than this shallow deep stream can kill you?

I swear down. You are correct.
Re: The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) by IMASTEX: 8:26pm On Feb 16, 2021
Romanoff:
Niaja=1000ways to die
Re: The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 16, 2021
Hmm....

Dark girls get in here!!!
I bought d eight colours @ trade fair in excitement
Ailin charm 7&8----I love you
Re: The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) by Kayberg: 8:44pm On Feb 16, 2021
Similar river is in Ogun State, Iwopin area, just forgotten the exact name of the village. The river was named 'Sooure' (can be pronounced as 'Show-ureh') It is extremely deep, but very clear that you can see the bottom of it including all the fishes in it.

The most dangerous part of it is, it is very cold, and could freeze you to death in a matter of minutes. That's why no one goes over to its open areas to fetch water, they rather go to where it turn sideways and get water from it's shallow bank.
Re: The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) by olisaEze(m): 8:57pm On Feb 16, 2021
Uyi168:
Maybe there is evil spirit, - Mami water and papi water them in the river.

The real Africans have arrived! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:01pm On Feb 16, 2021
ArrewaDrugGang:
I had few experience with rivers during during my NYSC day in Eastern Nigeria, Anambra around the dreaded Okija there is a river called by the locals urashi. This river needs to be appeased from time to time to avert it aggression cause when it gets aggressive things/humans get pulled into it. Personally I think that the most dangerous waterway ever. but I give that rank the the river that drowned Jeffrey Scott Buckley in Seattle

Tennessee, not Seattle.
Re: The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) by Spending123: 9:18pm On Feb 16, 2021
Riplogic:

And never cover a book by its judge ,D ,D

And never book a judge by its cover

1 Like

Re: The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) by Ilamina(f): 9:21pm On Feb 16, 2021
illicit:
If in Africa....

Africans will worship d river
grin

1 Like

Re: The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) by TitanzStudio(m): 9:23pm On Feb 16, 2021
Uyi168:
village pple at work

1 Like

Re: The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) by Ilamina(f): 9:24pm On Feb 16, 2021
White people are just so cool
Re: The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) by madukaanaya(m): 9:25pm On Feb 16, 2021
Heloct:
I feel like sitting by the edge to wade my legs.
helo
Re: The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) by pacespot(m): 10:01pm On Feb 16, 2021
Looks innocent outside but dangerous inside, the case of some people. Any river by the rocky side is often very dangerous like this. Because rocks are formed from water, and this can take thousands of years, so that river was bigger than it is today some millennia ago, those rocks around it were formed which reduced its size on the surface. There is one such suspended lake in Ondo State which looks shallow outside but deeply deep
Re: The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) by NOwazobia: 10:14pm On Feb 16, 2021
WhatCanIsay:
How can it be the world MOST dangerous place, since the last time it killed someone was in 2010, abi na because they referenced that it killed a would have been future king in the 13th century ni...

Over-stretching much.
your brain couldn't interprete "...one of...".
Re: The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:23pm On Feb 16, 2021
Uyi168:
Idiat

1 Like

Re: The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) by bubu2019: 11:17pm On Feb 16, 2021
400billionman:
You call it shallow judging from the surface? Somethings are not really what they seem most tilmes.

This is a true definition of the saying, "never judge a book by its cover."
you don't know how many times I crossed that river in my dreams but I am still alive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) / Softcom Flew All Employees To Dubai For Retreat / Abuja-kaduna Train Schedule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.