Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,544 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Its Hard Being Different In This World - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its Hard Being Different In This World (235 Views)

These Days Its Hard To Find A Faithful Partner. Cheating Is So Common. / Its Hard For some Guys To Break Up With A Pretty Lady In A Relationship? / The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Hard Being Different In This World by Nobody: 4:00am On Feb 16, 2021
Ya it is so hard being different. You will be discriminated and be all alone.. People will be ashamed to come close to you, even your family.. What a cold world .

Everyone likes good things. No one got time for trash. They are like ''Go fix your problem yourself and be normal like anyone else''

Reason why i was isolated and bullied, i am different from other boys and girls. They will make fun of me, no one will come close to me, saw me as a disgrace.. I just left them alone and decided to work alone..

Ya i put all my faith in God and found my friend and everything in God. Whenever i need someone to talk to, i cry on to God..

Most people in my shoes would have killed themselves but am still here fighting. Ya those Bullies will see me live longer than them to educate their ignorant ass..

If i leave this world now, how will people learn someone as special and gifted as myself ever existed. I felt invisible for so many years.
I grew fascination with animals, the most hated and feared creature that is Snake. Somehow it reminds me of myself. I am also as lonely as the serpent..

You hear people preaching gospel, playing gospel music, going to church but lol these are the most terrible people existing in this world. Its a pity we live in a very selfish world...

2 Likes

Re: Its Hard Being Different In This World by meobizy(f): 7:22am On Feb 16, 2021
*Thumbs down*. Hmm, this forum is ancient. An ordinary thumbs down emoji is non existent here.
Re: Its Hard Being Different In This World by prince2pac(m): 8:21am On Feb 16, 2021
"Quit, don't quit... Noodles, don't noodles... You are too concerned about what was and what will be"

That's one sh*t I can't forget from Oogway, you give yourself too much attention, you want people to notice you. You expect much validation from people because you were made different..

The way I see it, you don't even accept who you are. Work on yourself first, have that self confidence, leave your comfort zone, stop feeling insecure.

Accept yourself and work on life to be better, if you are rich, I bet you wouldn't care what people from this side of the world think, rather you will be role model for people like you who are from this part of the world..

You are killing yourself with loneliness, dust your ass off, ask yourself who you are and who you want to be, then moveee. Make a move..

1 Like

Re: Its Hard Being Different In This World by kalu61(m): 8:35am On Feb 16, 2021
You will continue to feel lonely since you want the world to revolve around you.

Everytime you are seeking validation even from people who don't even notice you.

Leave your comfort zone. Make friends and make money.

(1) (Reply)

Fried Rice Is Overrated! / Come And Cum O, It Is Necessary. Gorontula Can Ascertain That / Happy Birthday To BLU 03

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.