Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

What Is Capital - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is Capital (135 Views)

LOOK AT THIS !!! Businesses You Can Startup With Little Or No Capital / Business Suggestions With Small Start-up Capital. / Please Support Me To Raise Capital For This New Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Capital by JPIC(m): 6:43am On Feb 16, 2021
In the business world, once you mention capital, one thing that comes to people's mind is money.

While this is true, money is not the only capital that exists. My focus is on the 2nd meaning of capital.

Capital is wealth in the form of money or other assets owned by a person or ORGANISATION.
Those other things apart from money is my focus here.

As a business person or entrepreneur, if you have N2Billion as capital, some other things you may not have may slow your productivity down.

If you have other necessary things apart from money, you can still use them and generate money.

What are those other capitals you need apart from money?

They include the following......

Honesty
Integrity
Your network base of loyal partners
Positive attitude
Good will
Trust worthiness
Transparency
Advanced Customer Service
Humility

All these things, as trivial as they may look or seem, are capital.

You can't Succeed in business if you don't have them.

(1) (Reply)

After A Long Time At The Drawing Board / About Aluminium Circle / Watch & See How Aubameyang Enjoyed Xmas With His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.