Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

I Left Pdp To Save My Marriage —akunyili ! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Left Pdp To Save My Marriage —akunyili ! (9855 Views)

I Have Left PDP – Edwin Clark / Why Obasanjo, Atiku, Amaechi Left PDP – Metuh / I Left PDP 48 Hours To Election To Spite Mimiko–olanusi, Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Left Pdp To Save My Marriage —akunyili ! by emmyx2010: 2:35pm On Apr 08, 2011
Madam prof Are you saying the Truth? YOu are awre if you were still in PDP you couldn't have had your senatorial ticket, why did you not leave pdp befor elections, scam
Re: I Left Pdp To Save My Marriage —akunyili ! by mrperfect(m): 2:48pm On Apr 08, 2011
nairaland just check in to see how una dey.
Re: I Left Pdp To Save My Marriage —akunyili ! by omoalaro: 2:51pm On Apr 08, 2011
Madam, What is the NAFDAC registration number for this your story?. If you rejoin PDP after winning election, i will conclude that your story is fake, then, i will report you to NAFDAC for producing a fake story.
Re: I Left Pdp To Save My Marriage —akunyili ! by chigo4u: 3:00pm On Apr 08, 2011
Who has the time to pay attention to what madam egocentric or betrayal has to say. Whatever maam.
Anambra people, you know the routine. Go out en masse tommorrow and vote in CHRIS NWABUEZE NGIGE (tested and trusted), ACN, BROOM SYMBOL, to represent y'all in the senate. Shun sycophants, deceivers, greedy elements and betrayers. True talk and am outtie
PS: not in any way affiliated to Ngige
Re: I Left Pdp To Save My Marriage —akunyili ! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 08, 2011
Just when I was thinking Igbo women were empowering. . . . this cross-eyed penguin just busted the bubble.
Re: I Left Pdp To Save My Marriage —akunyili ! by JOJORHYMES(m): 3:23pm On Apr 08, 2011
let the prof be people.ALL YOU NEVER BELIEVE NOTHING.ITS HER LIFE .LIVE YOUR LIFE
Re: I Left Pdp To Save My Marriage —akunyili ! by bigma(m): 3:24pm On Apr 08, 2011
this story lack facts.i pray u lose this election.u are nt the only person in anambra state
Re: I Left Pdp To Save My Marriage —akunyili ! by badesco(m): 3:25pm On Apr 08, 2011
Madam Akunyili. After Pdp made you what you are Today,
so the next thing you can do, is to bite the finger that
once fed you. You have no excuse for your action, when
you are given a DG Post, where is your family? Also when
you got the Ministerial Position, is your family dead then?,
Madam WISE, take or leave it, you will be disgraced and
loose the forthcoming Election. You are a Traitor.
Re: I Left Pdp To Save My Marriage —akunyili ! by Kobojunkie: 3:41pm On Apr 08, 2011
Nigerians ehn!!!

Re: I Left Pdp To Save My Marriage —akunyili ! by Brite02(m): 3:58pm On Apr 08, 2011
Odunnu:

MadamNAFDAC is learning fast the ways of our polit[b]r[/b]icians
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

texazzpete:

SO what this woman is saying is that her husband didn't simply ask her to leave politics totally (which is what any husband afraid of politically motivated violence would do!!). instead she would have us believe he asked her merely to switch party to APGA (because apparently APGA contains saints and angels).

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

@OP. All the same, na she get her maut! I wish her success in senatorial thing. But really, her excuse is absurd & ridiculous grin cheesy
Re: I Left Pdp To Save My Marriage —akunyili ! by Ibomade1: 4:15pm On Apr 08, 2011
aribisala0:

Two brilliant goals by emanuel adebayor helped real madrid crush a totenham side reduced to ten men after the sending off of peter crouch.
Re: I Left Pdp To Save My Marriage —akunyili ! by aribisala0(m): 4:20pm On Apr 08, 2011
Ibo-made:

the final scoe was 4 -0 and adebayor celebrated by running toward the tottenham fans who had been abusing him all night and cupped his ears
Re: I Left Pdp To Save My Marriage —akunyili ! by sirp2007: 4:21pm On Apr 08, 2011
It seems that since madam nafdac left her duty post has nafdac DG,her reasoning has been wanning.How can she use tis cheap lie to want to gain sympathy 4rm voters.Wht does she think pple we say about her hussy.
If l may ask,where was this husband when she was fratenising with pdp?Does it mean she is so dumb not 2 know when 2 step out of a party tht is xterise by voilent,tht she will wait 4 her husband 2 tell her?Is APGA a party 4 d saints,
This lady is loosing her respect by d day.Every act,utterance and step of her is unbecoming of a former dg & minister
Re: I Left Pdp To Save My Marriage —akunyili ! by aribisala0(m): 4:21pm On Apr 08, 2011
i am convinced mourinho will one day take over from alex fergusson
Re: I Left Pdp To Save My Marriage —akunyili ! by dayokanu(m): 4:27pm On Apr 08, 2011
Dora dora.

How many times did I call you?

Kobo, Can you pls dig out threads when some ppl were ready to pull down NL for calling Dora th psycophant she is. I think its during her confirmation thingy

I remember ppl like Mikeansy on that thread
Re: I Left Pdp To Save My Marriage —akunyili ! by Ournaija: 5:03pm On Apr 08, 2011
Abeg make una free dis gentle Woman jor. She has the right to cross carpet. Una turn blind eyes to those worst politician way dey cross carpet and lie join put for Nigerians.
Re: I Left Pdp To Save My Marriage —akunyili ! by ceah(m): 5:10pm On Apr 08, 2011
Dont miss the Train of the Change Group, Support change

http://www.facebook.com/BBIntegrityVanguard
Re: I Left Pdp To Save My Marriage —akunyili ! by Pukkah: 6:55pm On Apr 08, 2011
I don't know what it is that politics does to some people. undecided
Re: I Left Pdp To Save My Marriage —akunyili ! by vislabraye(m): 7:27pm On Apr 08, 2011
Hmmm, must be a good wife if she's saying the truth.
Re: I Left Pdp To Save My Marriage —akunyili ! by JahMan1: 7:28pm On Apr 08, 2011
Please can someone tell me the reason for these insults on Prof Dora?
Is it that anyone here confirmed from her husband that he didn't tell her to quit PDP afterall?Please provide the evidence so we can see.
I know it will be hard to believe,because a Patricia Ette or Abike Dabiri would not give such an excuse.If they still keep their husbands,I doubt if they have any regard for them.
Sorry,Aunty Dora is of a different breed and must obey her husband,or atleast meet him half-way.

For those dreaming that Ngige would beat her in the race,I say dream on.Ngige will just head to the courts and waste his time and money.
And who told you that Ngige will represent better than her?
Please, Ngige knows what to do if he is to ever win an election again in Anambra.
A word is enough for the wise.
Re: I Left Pdp To Save My Marriage —akunyili ! by Jarus(m): 7:39pm On Apr 08, 2011
Coming from a Professor, of Dora's standing for that matter, this statement is disappointing. Too petty and cheap.
Re: I Left Pdp To Save My Marriage —akunyili ! by seanet02: 7:41pm On Apr 08, 2011
Jarus:

Coming from a Professor, of Dora's standing for that matter, this statement is disappointing. Too petty and cheap.
and how?
Re: I Left Pdp To Save My Marriage —akunyili ! by bisiaet: 7:50pm On Apr 08, 2011
Cant this woman just keep quiet for God sake must she talk? Everytime she keep on saying controversial statement. Pls madam biko pls just hold your peace and face your election plsssss I beg you in the name of God.
Re: I Left Pdp To Save My Marriage —akunyili ! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 08, 2011
vislabraye:

Hmmm,  must be a good wife if she's saying the truth.

I guess a woman that barks like a dog when her husband tells her to is also a good wife.
This cross-eyed penguin would do anything for attention. Make she tell us next week that she needs to win or her husband did a Chris-Brown on her.
Re: I Left Pdp To Save My Marriage —akunyili ! by KnowAll(m): 7:58pm On Apr 08, 2011
Does this woman really have a marriage to save or should it not be d other way round her husband trying to safe his marriage to her " No more ministerial Perks & Egunje's  , that woman I can bet my last dollar wears d trousers
In that house-hold, Madame Akunyuli should give us a more plausible reason why she left PDP and not that crap peddled in d press. To prove my point if she fails in  her senatorial bid & Joboy wins she would be back in familiar surroundings I hope Nigerians would be man enough to remind her d reason why she left d Goverment.

I believe she only jump out of a sinking ship, smart lady in any case a woman as callous & streetwise as her, her attitude should not come as a suprise to anyone.
Re: I Left Pdp To Save My Marriage —akunyili ! by aribisala0(m): 8:06pm On Apr 08, 2011
dora akunyuli
i reckon man utd or barcelona will win the champions league
Re: I Left Pdp To Save My Marriage —akunyili ! by Blazay(m): 9:48pm On Apr 08, 2011
Haba madam!
Oga for telly you to quit wen you dey kyop PDP money as "Rebrand Tatafo Misinformation Minister" nauuuuu.

Mu he he he heeeeeeeee!!!!!
Re: I Left Pdp To Save My Marriage —akunyili ! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 08, 2011
Blazay:

Haba madam!
Oga for telly you to quit wen you dey kyop PDP money as "Rebrand Tatafo Misinformation Minister" nauuuuu.

Mu he he he heeeeeeeee!!!!!

I really don't think you're allergic to Yorubas. Don't let fstranger make you hate the Yorubas. grin
Re: I Left Pdp To Save My Marriage —akunyili ! by NosaHenry(m): 9:55pm On Apr 08, 2011
It is unfortunate that as a ''prof'' Akunyili could be adducing marital reason for jumping from one political party to another instead of political ideaology.  Her reason is so petty that i have to question her professorial intellect and ability to be a good representative of her senatorial district
Re: I Left Pdp To Save My Marriage —akunyili ! by Eziachi: 10:47pm On Apr 08, 2011
Okay lets change the headline, maybe be some tempers will mellow>

I LEFT PDP TO DESTROY MY MARRIAGE- Akunyili!

How about that?
Re: I Left Pdp To Save My Marriage —akunyili ! by maxproxl: 11:28pm On Apr 08, 2011
one of such icons l respect so much, a woman's primary assignment is life is to be commited to her husband then to her children,
no matter your academic, career or business success, any woman that failed at this has failed woefully.

thumbs up to madam dora akunyili
Re: I Left Pdp To Save My Marriage —akunyili ! by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 09, 2011
Someone please ask this mama btch if she have not stolen enough?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seven Docked For Stealing Govt Goat In Osun / Daniel Leads S-west PDP For Jonathan’s Re-election / Kaduna State Announces New Timetable for Abuja-Kaduna Train Services (Schedule)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.