Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

I Left Pdp To Save My Marriage —akunyili ! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Left Pdp To Save My Marriage —akunyili ! (9856 Views)

I Have Left PDP – Edwin Clark / Why Obasanjo, Atiku, Amaechi Left PDP – Metuh / I Left PDP 48 Hours To Election To Spite Mimiko–olanusi, Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Left Pdp To Save My Marriage —akunyili ! by vicenzo(m): 10:05am On Apr 10, 2011
See what jealousy and envy can do,at least she is worth discussing,who knows you? angry
mmuoado:

the fact is that dora akunyili is worse than OBJ but we are shortsighted.she does not have any relationship with her husband(toy).she is almost bannished from her husbands place and her previous family.She is an actress,EVERYTHING ABOUT HER IS FAKE!if she is a role model for nigerian women,then a nigerian woman has nothing to offer.DORA CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME.
Re: I Left Pdp To Save My Marriage —akunyili ! by wycleaftic: 5:59pm On Apr 10, 2011
Story story from Madam NAFDAC. Who doesn't know which party will be easier to win because of incumbency factor,
Let's see if Ngige will not win and if she will not go back to PDP,

@ doctor T, i hope u are not angry because he confiscated all ur illegal and banned products when she was in office as the NAFDAC boss? well, lets hope there is no ill fellings for condemning her.
Re: I Left Pdp To Save My Marriage —akunyili ! by tonyvision: 2:06am On Apr 11, 2011
Professor Dora akunyili, have don well in Nigeria politics, but the story of living PDP to APGA because of her husband is not a good story, she know that she will not get the ticket in PDP that is why she to switch party to APGA,
Re: I Left Pdp To Save My Marriage —akunyili ! by Pain(m): 7:39am On Apr 11, 2011
I Guess She is on "DRUGS" tongue
Re: I Left Pdp To Save My Marriage —akunyili ! by FKseun(m): 10:26am On Apr 11, 2011
Prof Dora Akunyili performed excellently in the NAFDAC agency but her move into active politics is destroying the good name she has earned! I keep feeling sorry for her with each turn of events in which she is involved. She was a close friend of the late Yar Adua family. She even signed an advertorial urging people to leave the late president alone that he was as fit as a fiddle. I actually saw the advert in the dailies. When it was obvious that she was going to lose out in the post-Yar Adua era she made a FOOLISH turn around, shows how desperate she is. I also remember her scene at the burial of her late sister who she kept malice with for ages! It is so sad!
Re: I Left Pdp To Save My Marriage —akunyili ! by uglybetty: 1:35pm On Apr 12, 2011
Poster
(I have to go to the market and dance like a crazy person)

Is that a ritual or what?
Re: I Left Pdp To Save My Marriage —akunyili ! by Kobojunkie: 1:39pm On Apr 12, 2011
tonyvision:

Professor Dora akunyili, have don well in Nigeria politics, but the story of living PDP to APGA because of her husband is not a good story, she know that she will not get the ticket in PDP that is why she to switch party to APGA,

Na lie!!! Dora failed in Nigerian politics, and she has her record to show this. PDP had NOTHING, Absolutely NOTHING to do with her failure in Nigerian politics, in much the same way Tinubu cannot blame AC for his 8 years of doing next to nothing in Lagos State when he was Governor, or even JOnathan's 12 year record in politics accomplishing next to nothing, even as he is a PDP member.
Re: I Left Pdp To Save My Marriage —akunyili ! by gokex(m): 3:23pm On Apr 12, 2011
so sad cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: I Left Pdp To Save My Marriage —akunyili ! by jamesugo: 4:36pm On Apr 13, 2011
She agreed to leave PDP because she have had the best of National Cake through party
Re: I Left Pdp To Save My Marriage —akunyili ! by aribisala0(m): 8:59pm On Apr 13, 2011
just one question about madam nafdac. is there any objective way of knowing whether she performed better or worse than the incumbent at nafdac,
my point a lot of noise does not mean you are doing a good job,the converse, i believe, is also true
Re: I Left Pdp To Save My Marriage —akunyili ! by ektbear: 10:07pm On Apr 13, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Na lie!!! Dora failed in Nigerian politics, and she has her record to show this. PDP had NOTHING, Absolutely NOTHING to do with her failure in Nigerian politics, in much the same way Tinubu cannot blame AC for his 8 years of doing next to nothing in Lagos State when he was Governor, or even JOnathan's 12 year record in politics accomplishing next to nothing, even as he is a PDP member.
This made me laugh. . .  such a harsh indictment grin
Re: I Left Pdp To Save My Marriage —akunyili ! by wilsongrac(f): 8:51am On May 17, 2011
Nice Post! I think the Prof and his Husband needs some counseling to save my marriage this will be defenatly save their marriage and relationships.
Re: I Left Pdp To Save My Marriage —akunyili ! by ifyalways(f): 9:33am On May 17, 2011
Well well!

Our God is a prayer answering one.She wants to save her marriage ee kwa?She lost the elections so she now is blessed with more than enough time in her hands to save her marriage and listen to her hubby without any side distractions either from nafdac,rebranding crew ati bitter leaf soup loving president(s).

I should think they are on another honeymoon now.lolz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Planning Massive Attacks For Sallah- JTF / 2015 Election Peace Accord - Wole Soyinka Impressed / NNPC Commences Shakeup Ahead Of Petroleum Industry Bill Implementation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.