Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,706 members, 7,827,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Georgina Rodriguez Twerks For Boyfriend Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos, Video) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Georgina Rodriguez Twerks For Boyfriend Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos, Video) (62831 Views)

The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) / Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday / Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Twerks For Boyfriend Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos, Video) by mariahAngel(f): 5:45pm On Feb 18, 2021
Munzy14:

Stance on relationship is subject to meeting and reading of body language na.
Is only ashawo that a man will meet, and it's straight to business..grin

Even a lady that is being wooed, normally she goes to think about it...relationship moving fine is all about sacrifice.. A case where u no longer say I, rather we. That is the first sacrifice.

But in case physical attraction is deeper, they parties involved may take it to FWB..As body no be firewood...cheesy

Physical attraction with no emotional attachment from a woman is hard to believe.
I don't know about men sha...

Also, there are other benefits in that friendship aside just sex..But, here we always think sex sex.

There's friendship, then there's friends with benefit.
When people use the term FWB, one knows what they mean. cheesy
Of course, there are benefits in true friendship that's got nothing to do with sex, but people don't emphasize on it because that is what true friendship is all about after all, otherwise, it's pointless.

Again, their is a level a man will reach, when he meets a lady he goes straight to tell her what he wants, if the lady is up for that..then it becomes mutual.

Zodiac compatibility is subject to individuals involved.. Because some factors can influence someone's behavior/character and even upbringing.

Yeah.

That's true. I've related with an Aries, and he's nothing like they described the zodiac.

Example, you might see an Aquarius guy settled with Leo lady and live happily.

Also, u may see another similar union but highly catastrophic.

I think, understanding, tolerance, upbringing and meeting someone on the same life goals as yours are the things that influences compatibility.. If not oguh na mgba...cheesy

True.
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Twerks For Boyfriend Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos, Video) by Munzy14(m): 9:28pm On Feb 18, 2021
mariahAngel:

Physical attraction with no emotional attachment from a woman is hard to believe.
I don't know about men sha...

There's friendship, then there's friends with benefit.
When people use the term FWB, one knows what they mean. cheesy
Of course, there are benefits in true friendship that's got nothing to do with sex, but people don't emphasize on it because that is what true friendship is all about after all, otherwise, it's pointless.

Yeah.

That's true. I've related with an Aries, and he's nothing like they described the zodiac.

True.
Lol, hard to believe kwa?

It's very very possible... Av experienced a firsthand case.

In uni days, a girl can bodly walk up to a guy and bleep him and move on....more like having fun.

No emotions..cheesy
It's like satisfying a craving...lol

Some people have seen it all.....some ladies don't see sex a big deal.

For guys, some get attached both ways, while some don't... A guy can comfortably Bleep a slut to release tensions... With no emotions attached NA.
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Twerks For Boyfriend Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos, Video) by TheVictim01(m): 10:29am On Feb 19, 2021
Wait, calm your down first. Read carefully next time!!! He's about Nigerian GIRLS not mothers or celebrities wife's!!!
Mbok.
CuteMercury:
lol you must be deceiving yourself if you think that woman genuinely love cristiano ronaldo.

By the way Ronaldo made her who she is today, she was a nobody, an ordinary sales girl before she met Ronaldo.

Do you think she would have looked at ronaldo twice if he wasn't rich and famous?

Bro best believe, a richer man like P diddy can still snatch her from ronaldo, no cap.

It's all about the money Bro.

When you talk about women that have supported their men through tick and hard times, then don't talk about Rodrigues.

Talk about women like Beyonce, Michele obama, the p square wives, so many examples you can give.
talk about women like our mothers and not rodriguez.
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Twerks For Boyfriend Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos, Video) by mariahAngel(f): 1:33pm On Feb 19, 2021
Munzy14:

Lol, hard to believe kwa?

It's very very possible... Av experienced a firsthand case.

In uni days, a girl can bodly walk up to a guy and bleep him and move on....more like having fun.

No emotions..cheesy
It's like satisfying a craving...lol

Some people have seen it all.....some ladies don't see sex a big deal.

Cravings ka nri okwaya? grin

For guys, some get attached both ways, while some don't... A guy can comfortably Bleep a slut to release tensions... With no emotions attached NA.

So I've heard. grin
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Twerks For Boyfriend Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos, Video) by Munzy14(m): 8:42pm On Feb 19, 2021
mariahAngel:

Cravings ka nri okwaya? grin

So I've heard. grin
grin

Yes ka nri o..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) / Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. / Riyad Mahrez Proposes To Taylor Ward With £400k Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.