Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,919 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Why Are My Yoruba Brothers Like This? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are My Yoruba Brothers Like This? (1827 Views)

Open Letter To My Yoruba Brothers / Question For My Yoruba Brothers & Sisters / I Weep For My Yoruba Brothers, The Man Finally Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are My Yoruba Brothers Like This? by PoloG: 6:40pm On Feb 16, 2021
November1857:
Afonja are born wicked !
Wickness is in their gene..
crap from a useless akwaibom dwarf miscreant
Re: Why Are My Yoruba Brothers Like This? by IJOBA11: 6:41pm On Feb 16, 2021
PoloG:
That was 2015 and she was worst under Jonathan..
You expected us to support her corruption then?
BUT YOU SUPPORT TINUBU CORRUPTION TILL DATE
Re: Why Are My Yoruba Brothers Like This? by PoloG: 6:44pm On Feb 16, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

That's why heaven will always ensure the likes of tifnubu will forever be your leader and that of your generation....Oya say amen.
tinubu tried in Lagos as a governor.. now tell me what your useless Edo state governors have done since the beginning of nigeria grin
Re: Why Are My Yoruba Brothers Like This? by PoloG: 6:44pm On Feb 16, 2021
IJOBA11:
BUT YOU SUPPORT TINUBU CORRUPTION TILL DATE
which tinubu corruption?
Re: Why Are My Yoruba Brothers Like This? by AfonjaConehead: 6:47pm On Feb 16, 2021
PoloG:
tinubu tried in Lagos as a governor.. now tell me what your useless Edo state governors have done since the beginning of nigeria grin

Afonja grin
Re: Why Are My Yoruba Brothers Like This? by IJOBA11: 6:48pm On Feb 16, 2021
PoloG:
which tinubu corruption?
OH YOU HAVE TURNED BLIND EYES TO THE BULLION VAN THAT LEFT HIS HOUSE ON THE ELECTION EVE shocked

WOW!
Re: Why Are My Yoruba Brothers Like This? by PoloG: 6:57pm On Feb 16, 2021
IJOBA11:
OH YOU HAVE TURNED BLIND EYES TO THE BULLION VAN THAT LEFT HIS HOUSE ON THE ELECTION EVE shocked

WOW!
you should be more concerned about ouk
Re: Why Are My Yoruba Brothers Like This? by PoloG: 6:57pm On Feb 16, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Afonja grin
bini wizard grin
Re: Why Are My Yoruba Brothers Like This? by AfonjaConehead: 7:02pm On Feb 16, 2021
PoloG:
bini wizard grin

Ajoka cheesy
E pain am grin
Re: Why Are My Yoruba Brothers Like This? by AfonjaConehead: 7:09pm On Feb 16, 2021
PoloG:
e pain who? grin grin
You be ode I swear grin
Painment o grin
Re: Why Are My Yoruba Brothers Like This? by IJOBA11: 8:07pm On Feb 16, 2021
PoloG:
you should be more concerned about ouk
THERE’S NO DOUBT THAT OUK IS A CRIMINAL, NO REASONABLE IGBO MAN WOULD ARGUE THAT WITH YOU. NOW TELL ME WHY YOU ARE TRYING TO EXONERATE TINUBU FROM WHAT IS VERY GLARING TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are My Yoruba Brothers Like This? by ariesbull: 6:07am On Feb 17, 2021
Monogamy:
Why tagging Yoruba about an individual offence?

Your moniker in particular has been the mouth piece of Hausa-Fulani/Yoruba issues recently..

What are you intending to achieve? A tribal war?

Having worked in Lagos for over 10yrs
.. yoruba are noted. For this .... It's their trademark
Re: Why Are My Yoruba Brothers Like This? by nedekid: 6:29am On Feb 17, 2021
Monogamy:
Why tagging Yoruba about an individual offence?

Your moniker in particular has been the mouth piece of Hausa-Fulani/Yoruba issues recently..

What are you intending to achieve? A tribal war?
Well said.
Re: Why Are My Yoruba Brothers Like This? by valarmorghulis: 6:42am On Feb 17, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

That's why heaven will always ensure the likes of tifnubu will forever be your leader and that of your generation....Oya say amen.
ikpeazu and the orji's will always be urs, u better go and face Peter Obi that massacre ur people in awkazu and leave Tinubu alone
Re: Why Are My Yoruba Brothers Like This? by valarmorghulis: 6:45am On Feb 17, 2021
adeolakemi:
yes we did called out the igbo let's be honest
Omo yiibo, be proud of ur tribe

Re: Why Are My Yoruba Brothers Like This? by AfonjaConehead: 8:18am On Feb 17, 2021
valarmorghulis:

ikpeazu and the orji's will always be urs, u better go and face Peter Obi that massacre ur people in awkazu and leave Tinubu alone

Afonja,I nor be Igbo...so pull up your pants,thanks
Re: Why Are My Yoruba Brothers Like This? by PoloG: 8:35am On Feb 17, 2021
IJOBA11:
THERE’S NO DOUBT THAT OUK IS A CRIMINAL, NO REASONABLE IGBO MAN WOULD ARGUE THAT WITH YOU. NOW TELL ME WHY YOU ARE TRYING TO EXONERATE TINUBU FROM WHAT IS VERY GLARING TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC undecided
you should be more concerned about okorocha
Re: Why Are My Yoruba Brothers Like This? by adeolakemi: 9:08am On Feb 17, 2021
valarmorghulis:
Omo afonjavewedu Muslim are you jobless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are My Yoruba Brothers Like This? by IJOBA11: 9:27am On Feb 17, 2021
PoloG:
you should be more concerned about okorocha
IM DONE WITH YOU SON

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are My Yoruba Brothers Like This? by AfonjaConehead: 9:47am On Feb 17, 2021
PoloG:
Edo miscreant stop quoting me.. I have no time for you

Say no to hungry grin
Re: Why Are My Yoruba Brothers Like This? by AfonjaConehead: 9:50am On Feb 17, 2021
valarmorghulis:

HotoroMental grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Nation Awareness Campaign Kicks Off (PICS) / The Selfishness Of FG And The Unreasonableness Of Doctors Will Kill Nigerians / Cps : Unknown Gun Men Attacks Cps Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.