Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,540 members, 7,955,005 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:15 PM

Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest (36919 Views)

Alaafin Laments Release Of Arrested Fulani Kidnappers By Police / I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene / Nigerians Won't Use Generators If FG Gives Uninterrupted Power Supply - Onuesoke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by SmartPolician: 11:02am On Feb 16, 2021
hurryup123:
stupid set of people

Those are not necessary

Just say stupid people
Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by samsard(m): 11:02am On Feb 16, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
All these cooked up stories to paint a tribe bad.

I know this might go to front page to bring more traffic and create more contention.

All unverified news are just for sensationalism and to create controversy.

Everyone keep blaming fulani for kidnapping, last year, prisoners were released from prison by endsar protesters, these same people looted police stations armory and stole guns which many of them are using to commit crime.
Even the sultan admitted that 7 out of 10 arrested kidnappers are Fulani.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by melodyisaac: 11:03am On Feb 16, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I know this might go to front page to bring more traffic and create more contention.

Everyone keep blaming fulani for kidnapping, last year, prisoners were released from prison by endsar protesters, these same people looted police stations armory and stole guns which many of them are using to commit crime.

May calamity befall you and your entire household . Amen

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by iyke2frankeze: 11:03am On Feb 16, 2021
This is not true
Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by Ojiofor: 11:04am On Feb 16, 2021
They are developing the forest for the accommodators.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 16, 2021
While you crave For IPhones and IPads,Fulani Herdsmen Crave for AK47 Riffles....For them,Who never acquire atleast one AK for himself no get levels ohh...Wetin Concern Aboki with Social Media or Mouka Foam?!
Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by AnanseK(m): 11:04am On Feb 16, 2021
People who never witnessed war Will think war is just shooting guns and killing people.They forget that
War is starvation,
War is rape,
war is deprivation of movement ,
war is fear ,
war is lack of access to health care ,
war is lack of access to your wealth ,
war is Diseases ,
war is hopelessness , war is losing children ,
war is losing parents , war is losing spouse , war is losing loved ones ,
War is not going to school
War is creating an entire generation who will be illiterates ,
War is so much more than just shooting guns and ending lives
Even after war it will take decades for a nation to heal to reconcile and to rebuild etc, Ask Rwanda , Congo , Liberia , South Sudan and Libya , War in reality is different from war in the movies. When next you wish for war ask those who have actually witnessed 1966 Nigerian Civil War , Everybody became casualties of war both dead and the living. "United we stand, divided we fall". May God Unite Nigeria "One love keep us together "

1 Like

Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by elmessiahs(m): 11:06am On Feb 16, 2021
This is serious...lol, what music are they playing, AFRO BEAT, WAR SONGS, what exactly

1 Like

Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by Grace001: 11:07am On Feb 16, 2021
Mmmmm
Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by primestreams: 11:07am On Feb 16, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Shut up

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by AMBURSAA(m): 11:08am On Feb 16, 2021
YORUBA ONLY KNOWN HOW TO ATTACK HAUSA PEOPLE BUT LEAVE THEIR KILLERS IN FOREST PLAYING MUSICS
Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by Goldeno(m): 11:09am On Feb 16, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Nice observation.

I guess does who stole weapons then are only using it to decorate their living rooms, according to haters
Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by primestreams: 11:09am On Feb 16, 2021
AnanseK:
I have lived long enough in the south and I have lived long enough in the north.. I have lived long enough in Nigeria to know when trouble is brewing..
I have read books on the civil war, I have heard both sides of the story..

I have read "Why we struck" and i have read "Why they struck"
I have heard oral history of the unfortunate Biafra war.

Across our borders, I have read about the Tutsis and I have read about the Hutus..
I have read how 1 million Rwandans were hacked to death.

I have read, about Congo, I have read about Nile I have about Zambezi..

We warned about the quit notice in Ondo... I knew it wasn't from. Shongo..

I saw the sequence starting from Akeredolu and the consequence of Sunday Igboho..

When i heard the poetic instigation of Soyinka.. I knew the show was about to begin..

Who ever is supprised at whst happened in Ibadan, Shasha town, Sai Dai sha-,Sha-Sha

We warned about ethnic profiling..
I clearly stated it will lead to ethnic cleansing..

It is now clear and obvious some people are hell bent on throwing our dear country into the chaos...

What happened in Ibadan is not spontaneous, it is was carefully planed and orchestrated..

It is a shame, barbaric and unacceptable.

All those who instigated the killing of innocent people simply because they speak a different language must be brought to book.

Enough of the cowardice.
all Fulani killers should be brought to book too
Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by primestreams: 11:10am On Feb 16, 2021
AnanseK:

People who never witnessed war Will think war is just shooting guns and killing people.They forget that
War is starvation,
War is rape,
war is deprivation of movement ,
war is fear ,
war is lack of access to health care ,
war is lack of access to your wealth ,
war is Diseases ,
war is hopelessness , war is losing children ,
war is losing parents , war is losing spouse , war is losing loved ones ,
War is not going to school
War is creating an entire generation who will be illiterates ,
War is so much more than just shooting guns and ending lives
Even after war it will take decades for a nation to heal to reconcile and to rebuild etc, Ask Rwanda , Congo , Liberia , South Sudan and Libya , War in reality is different from war in the movies. When next you wish for war ask those who have actually witnessed 1966 Nigerian Civil War , Everybody became casualties of war both dead and the living. "United we stand, divided we fall". May God Unite Nigeria "One love keep us together "

No body wants war we can do it peacefully

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by Urbannaira: 11:10am On Feb 16, 2021
zOOO rEPUBLIC
Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:11am On Feb 16, 2021
shebi they are foreigners........Perhaps they are tourists on a camping expedition inside the forest!

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by Grace001: 11:13am On Feb 16, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Cooked up stories... it’s typical of you northerner never to condemn atrocities caused by your killer kinsmen

Yet the government through shehu Garba acknowledged that there are a lot of criminal herdsmen on awaiting trial for different crimes.

I blame Luggard, but don’t worry soon we will correct that mistake

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by fydence: 11:13am On Feb 16, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Rubbish talk..

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by Kingrefreshed: 11:14am On Feb 16, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Yes una be criminal's! And all of una na almost the same. Always trying to cover up for others

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by Heffalump(m): 11:14am On Feb 16, 2021
Honestly, they are imported for the purpose of causing mayhem
Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by Tvoice: 11:14am On Feb 16, 2021
shey na country be dis sha ? Abi I dey dream nii ? isiorite
Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by stormborn28(m): 11:14am On Feb 16, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

so before the end SARS protest, were Fulanis not kidnapping in that area?

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by SoulMus: 11:15am On Feb 16, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Okay

Fulanis are Saint, 41 million Yorubas are liars

Everyone just hate you for your cows

Is that not what you want?!

Keep threading on dangerous path and hoping to deny for safety

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by Zaggafrank: 11:15am On Feb 16, 2021
This is the height of unintelligent propaganda. How can you say someone kidnaps people to go and hide inside the forest, but while in the forest, they play music? Is music part of hiding the abducted? It's obviously continuing and I hope the ICC will come into this because the Nigerian state has shown that it's not willing or able to prosecute this attempt to incite a genocide against the Fulanis in the South West and South East.
Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by AnanseK(m): 11:15am On Feb 16, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

They know what you are saying is the truth. But they hate the truth and they will hate you too for saying the truth.
Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by Collins4u1(m): 11:17am On Feb 16, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I pray you'll be kidnapped so you'll give us first hand information if you come out alive.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 16, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
[s]All these cooked up stories to paint a tribe bad.

Everyone keep blaming fulani for kidnapping, last year, prisoners were released from prison by endsar protesters, these same people looted police stations armory and stole guns which many of them are using to commit crime.[/s]

- Fulani has been chased out in Central African republic , For what Reason?
- Fulani Chased out in Ghana , for what reason?
- The tribe causing problems in Togo nko
- The ones raping women and girls on farm lands , you no day hear am?

No day talk like this, Dont say what you are not sure of. I just gave several examples to you at this point, lt your thoughts and conscience judge the rest.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by Adeolajude(m): 11:21am On Feb 16, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I pray one day you or your family fal into the hand of a Fulani kidnapped ....then u will know the truth

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by ayusco85(m): 11:21am On Feb 16, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

So u support foreigners over Ur own people? Tufia

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Obasanjo & Wike At Bala Mohammed Daughter's Wedding (Photos, Video) / Fayose Orders Demolition Of Mr Biggs Building Used As Criminal Hideout (photos) / CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.