Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:44 PM

Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest (36915 Views)

Alaafin Laments Release Of Arrested Fulani Kidnappers By Police / I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene / Nigerians Won't Use Generators If FG Gives Uninterrupted Power Supply - Onuesoke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by Grace001: 11:22am On Feb 16, 2021
Zaggafrank:
This is the height of unintelligent propaganda. How can you say someone kidnaps people to go and hide inside the forest, but while in the forest, they play music? Is music part of hiding the abducted? It's obviously continuing and I hope the ICC will come into this because the Nigerian state has shown that it's not willing or able to prosecute this attempt to incite a genocide against the Fulanis in the South West and South East.

You forgot to include south south recently edo women protested about Herdsmen

And Benue should be in the list also
Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by naturefellow(m): 11:28am On Feb 16, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
All these cooked up stories to paint a tribe bad.

I know this might go to front page to bring more traffic and create more contention.

All unverified news are just for sensationalism and to create controversy.

Everyone keep blaming fulani for kidnapping, last year, prisoners were released from prison by endsar protesters, these same people looted police stations armory and stole guns which many of them are using to commit crime.
Dear lawd, may thatbosstrevor1 be a victim of Fulani kidnap-murder soonest...

1 Like

Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by ClearFlair: 11:28am On Feb 16, 2021
[s]
thebosstrevor1:

I know this might go to front page to bring more traffic and create more contention.

Everyone keep blaming fulani for kidnapping, last year, prisoners were released from prison by endsar protesters, these same people looted police stations armory and stole guns which many of them are using to commit crime.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 16, 2021
Is that the new lucrative business they want to venture into now??

Fulani's migrated from somewhere,why not the government send them back peacefully??
Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by AwesomeStormy00(m): 11:29am On Feb 16, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
grin grin grin

Una go smell pepper.

By the time Buhari finish with all of Una, even Chad or Somalia go give Una visa, Una go rush go there and settle down.

Stupid county.

Bros you no do well ooo. Even though some members here live abroad or outside Nigeria we are still attached to the country cuz of our relatives friends etc. I would love a military junta to rule the country arrest all politicians and make them pay back all the looted fund
Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by bbamusa: 11:30am On Feb 16, 2021
this haterade you guys are spreading will not do you any good. where are the dancers and the Generator?
Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by anurd1991: 11:31am On Feb 16, 2021
I pity you. Olodo.

MrNipplesLover:
grin grin grin

Una go smell pepper.

By the time Buhari finish with all of Una, even Chad or Somalia go give Una visa, Una go rush go there and settle down.

Stupid county.
Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by Reference(m): 11:34am On Feb 16, 2021
AnanseK:
I have lived long enough in the south and I have lived long enough in the north.. I have lived long enough in Nigeria to know when trouble is brewing..
I have read books on the civil war, I have heard both sides of the story..

I have read "Why we struck" and i have read "Why they struck"
I have heard oral history of the unfortunate Biafra war.

Across our borders, I have read about the Tutsis and I have read about the Hutus..
I have read how 1 million Rwandans were hacked to death.

I have read, about Congo, I have read about Nile I have about Zambezi..

We warned about the quit notice in Ondo... I knew it wasn't from. Shongo..

I saw the sequence starting from Akeredolu and the consequence of Sunday Igboho..

When i heard the poetic instigation of Soyinka.. I knew the show was about to begin..

Who ever is supprised at whst happened in Ibadan, Shasha town, Sai Dai sha-,Sha-Sha

We warned about ethnic profiling..
I clearly stated it will lead to ethnic cleansing..

It is now clear and obvious some people are hell bent on throwing our dear country into the chaos...

What happened in Ibadan is not spontaneous, it is was carefully planed and orchestrated..

It is a shame, barbaric and unacceptable.

All those who instigated the killing of innocent people simply because they speak a different language must be brought to book.

Enough of the cowardice.

Peace anywhere is the world is not given. It is negotiated for constantly by bickering parties. There is nowhere in the world that is peaceful of its own accord without people constantly engaging themselves positively around a table.

I have gained this saying for decades now. And it goes like this.

'Relationships only exist peacefully when one party is willing to bend down and take it up the arse for the othe'r (pardon my expressions).

No relationship anywhere in any field of endseavour is ever always equitable. One party at any point will be short changed. What makes relationships successful is the desire by all parties to exchange the stresses required to keep a lasting equilibrium. So peace has to be negotiated constantly.

Those who are cerebral know what this means. Nigerians find it hard to speak to one another and exchange stresses. Our structure has created a nation of zero sum existence. Whatever gained is gained permanently and whoever loses losers ultimately. And we expect peace to abide. How is that possible.

But sit down to restructure (negotiate for equilibrium) and we say no.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by omojesu202(m): 11:37am On Feb 16, 2021
AnanseK:
I have lived long enough in the south and I have lived long enough in the north.. I have lived long enough in Nigeria to know when trouble is brewing..

Across our borders, I have read about the Tutsis and I have read about the Hutus..

I saw the sequence starting from Akeredolu and the consequence of Sunday Igboho..

When i heard the poetic instigation of Soyinka.. I knew the show was about to begin..

Who ever is supprised at whst happened in Ibadan, Shasha town, Sai Dai sha-,Sha-Sha

It is now clear and obvious some people are hell bent on throwing our dear country into the chaos...

What happened in Ibadan is not spontaneous, it is was carefully planed and orchestrated..

All those who instigated the killing of innocent people simply because they speak a different language must be brought to book.

Enough of the cowardice.

you started well but ended poorly by taking side. trashed

1 Like

Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by hucknall: 11:37am On Feb 16, 2021
AnanseK:

Enough of the cowardice.
did you also read about benue mass burials. What's your take on that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by Seb4luv1: 11:38am On Feb 16, 2021
Stop using Endsars as an excuse for your 30k stipends.... I pity your generation whom you have sold for 30 pieces of naira. Before the endsars event, were there no kidnapping?, killing of farmers by the bad element among the herders? I just pity your generation
Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by Basher8583: 11:38am On Feb 16, 2021
Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 16, 2021
All is fake
They wanna push you Southerners to fight us
Don't mind SA
Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by leo22(m): 11:39am On Feb 16, 2021
Please come and travel via Benin - Ekpoma road and Benin-Lagos road for several weeks to test how cooked the stories are!
We need left-thinking people like you to show proof of testimonies concerning issues like these.

thebosstrevor1:

Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 16, 2021
AnanseK:

People who never witnessed war Will think war is just shooting guns and killing people.They forget that
War is starvation,
War is rape,
war is deprivation of movement ,
war is fear ,
war is lack of access to health care ,
war is lack of access to your wealth ,
war is Diseases ,
war is hopelessness , war is losing children ,
war is losing parents , war is losing spouse , war is losing loved ones ,
War is not going to school
War is creating an entire generation who will be illiterates ,
War is so much more than just shooting guns and ending lives
Even after war it will take decades for a nation to heal to reconcile and to rebuild etc, Ask Rwanda , Congo , Liberia , South Sudan and Libya , War in reality is different from war in the movies. When next you wish for war ask those who have actually witnessed 1966 Nigerian Civil War , Everybody became casualties of war both dead and the living. "United we stand, divided we fall". May God Unite Nigeria "One love keep us together "

Tell that to the leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 16, 2021
Stop ranting my dear SWesterners.

May be you can beg Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB to deploy ESN there to help you guys since Amotekun is just another toothless bulldog controlled by weak politicians who are by the way, slaves of the Muslim Caliphate. grin

We at Niger Delta are protected by Militants cool

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by hucknall: 11:42am On Feb 16, 2021
omojesu202:

you started well but ended poorly by taking side. trashed
complete trash. When southern Kadunas where being slaughtered, they kept quiet.
Now that some poor victims are trying defending their remaining family. This is when they are disturbed.

This is wickedness!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:47am On Feb 16, 2021
anurd1991:
I pity you. Olodo.

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:49am On Feb 16, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

Bros you no do well ooo. Even though some members here live abroad or outside Nigeria we are still attached to the country cuz of our relatives friends etc. I would love a military junta to rule the country arrest all politicians and make them pay back all the looted fund

cool cool
Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by Passionate1(m): 11:49am On Feb 16, 2021
Goddys:
I curse Lord Lugard in his grave this 16th day of February 2021!

Lord Lugard is long time dead. .
Complaining, Swearing and cursing no go address d problem.
Take decisive action. . .

1 Like

Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by Komu1048(m): 11:50am On Feb 16, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

And they quickly learn Fula, a language even Hausas their brother don’t understand. U need to change your head oil
Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by 6digitscomrade: 11:54am On Feb 16, 2021
Ezeama400:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/02/15/fulani-kidnappers-ondo-use-generators-play-music-inside-forest-%E2%80%94farmer
dem go don put Samsung split unit inside ralia the sugar girl dem house be dat in the village of apampam near ayawa caban..
Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by abimic(m): 11:57am On Feb 16, 2021
All these herdsmen better be careful o, do they want to force me to take flight now for this journey angry angry angry
Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by egoldman(m): 11:59am On Feb 16, 2021
AnanseK:

Enough of the cowardice.

What did u see when Herdsmen were killing people almost all over southern Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by Diamond23(f): 11:59am On Feb 16, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

With all due respect...... INA AYI ARA!!!. How can you say it's a cooked up story when uncountable evidences r there in the open. Been sentiment will lead you nowhere.Call a spade a spade and stop reasoning from ur anus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by AsawanaDgreat: 12:07pm On Feb 16, 2021
Their reign will soon end
Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 16, 2021
superior1:
If cow business is profitable like one alimanjiri suggested recently on Twitter, I wonder why these Fulanis took to kidnapping.

Kidnapping na 24 hours cash out of like 10 cows that would be rear for like a year plus. Do the math.
Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by AnanseK(m): 12:09pm On Feb 16, 2021
hucknall:
did you also read about benue mass burials. What's your take on that?

There will be more mass burial, so get ready , start digging.
Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by Freelane33(m): 12:09pm On Feb 16, 2021
O lawd ... grin grin . . Kidnapper hun jaye local grin
Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by Thomthom(m): 12:20pm On Feb 16, 2021
I don't believe this story
Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by SolarEdge: 12:20pm On Feb 16, 2021
This guys are clowns.. Why not come and buy solar system na.. Lol
Your days are numbered

Hello! Have you seen my Signature for a mouth watery and hard to believe offer? Slide to my DM asap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Take Over APC Secretariat As Buhari Reportedly Removes Buni / Fayose Orders Demolition Of Mr Biggs Building Used As Criminal Hideout (photos) / ‘inaugural Slap’: 10 Times Bianca Ojukwu Made News Headline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.