Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,551 members, 7,823,432 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest (36812 Views)

Alaafin Laments Release Of Arrested Fulani Kidnappers By Police / I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene / Nigerians Won't Use Generators If FG Gives Uninterrupted Power Supply - Onuesoke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by oluwasegun007(m): 12:32pm On Feb 16, 2021
So much guts...
Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by geedrone: 12:37pm On Feb 16, 2021
Ezeama400:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/02/15/fulani-kidnappers-ondo-use-generators-play-music-inside-forest-%E2%80%94farmer

Two countries in one Nigeria. One for the Fulani herdsmen, the other for the non Fulani herdsmen.

Southern politicians are irresponsible, instead of taking their south out of Nigeria, they continue to play politics of one Nigeria with Fulani in Arewa; Arewa which has declared Islamic Sharia Republic when it adopted Unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal laws.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by KosiGee(m): 12:41pm On Feb 16, 2021
AnanseK:
I have lived long enough in the south and I have lived long enough in the north.. I have lived long enough in Nigeria to know when trouble is brewing..
I have read books on the civil war, I have heard both sides of the story..

I have read "Why we struck" and i have read "Why they struck"
I have heard oral history of the unfortunate Biafra war.

Across our borders, I have read about the Tutsis and I have read about the Hutus..
I have read how 1 million Rwandans were hacked to death.

I have read, about Congo, I have read about Nile I have about Zambezi..

We warned about the quit notice in Ondo... I knew it wasn't from. Shongo..

I saw the sequence starting from Akeredolu and the consequence of Sunday Igboho..

When i heard the poetic instigation of Soyinka.. I knew the show was about to begin..

Who ever is supprised at whst happened in Ibadan, Shasha town, Sai Dai sha-,Sha-Sha

We warned about ethnic profiling..
I clearly stated it will lead to ethnic cleansing..

It is now clear and obvious some people are hell bent on throwing our dear country into the chaos...

What happened in Ibadan is not spontaneous, it is was carefully planed and orchestrated..

It is a shame, barbaric and unacceptable.

All those who instigated the killing of innocent people simply because they speak a different language must be brought to book.

Enough of the cowardice.

You claim to have read all these books and a custodian of diverse of info about crisis and wars but failed to address the root cause of the problems.

Fulani menace isn’t ethnic profiling. It is real, their atrocities still stare and dare everyone in the face.

I know someone whose rice field was damaged. This man invested a lot but he lost everything due to the wickedness of the herders that invaded his farm.

A close friend would pay farmers to plant acres of maize for him...Fulanis and their cattle...you heard me right...Yes Fulanis and their cattle went into the maize farm ate it and they had the temerity to cut some and hung on the cows...the women who went to weed the farm and also collect vegetables saw them.

Anyone shouting ethnic profiling about Fulanis is evil, mischievous and wicked. Fulanis are being aided by the police and Nigeria Army.

It was Fulanis that invaded Nimbo in Enugu state and murdered people including women children and old men in their sleep. Their evil is still being felt in Ogun and Ondo. We forget too soon the atrocities in Benue, Kogi, Plateau states etc.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by zudozz: 12:43pm On Feb 16, 2021
buhari fipu!
Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by Greenback: 12:52pm On Feb 16, 2021
Dotherightthing:
They will be smoked out

How can they be smoked out,a certain aunty said "these northerners are smarter" grin
Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by Ellasure: 12:54pm On Feb 16, 2021
Las las, there is a report on opera today showing ranched cattle and fulani cattle rearers cattles. Please search for it now and post here for comments and enlightenment to the generality. Rgrds
Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:59pm On Feb 16, 2021
"“People should take away politics from what is happening currently, they should just forget about politics, otherwise, we are in for serious trouble if nothing is done.”

We don tell dem tire
Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by Yusman316(m): 1:03pm On Feb 16, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
All these cooked up stories to paint a tribe bad.

I know this might go to front page to bring more traffic and create more contention.

All unverified news are just for sensationalism and to create controversy.

Everyone keep blaming fulani for kidnapping, last year, prisoners were released from prison by endsar protesters, these same people looted police stations armory and stole guns which many of them are using to commit crime.
Just imagine the stupid story. They herdsmen kill 3 people and the rest took to their heels. So he is saying they stood and watched the herdsmen kill those 3 people or what? Or ran then later came back to confirm the number of the dead

1 Like

Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by olajizz01(m): 1:07pm On Feb 16, 2021
AnanseK:
I have lived long enough in the south and I have lived long enough in the north.. I have lived long enough in Nigeria to know when trouble is brewing..

Across our borders, I have read about the Tutsis and I have read about the Hutus..

I saw the sequence starting from Akeredolu and the consequence of Sunday Igboho..

When i heard the poetic instigation of Soyinka.. I knew the show was about to begin..

Who ever is supprised at whst happened in Ibadan, Shasha town, Sai Dai sha-,Sha-Sha

It is now clear and obvious some people are hell bent on throwing our dear country into the chaos...

What happened in Ibadan is not spontaneous, it is was carefully planed and orchestrated..

All those who instigated the killing of innocent people simply because they speak a different language must be brought to book.

Enough of the cowardice.
Hypocrite, who first killed who in shasha market.

A little disagreement, certain tribe will drew out daga, started stabbing and killing people of other tribes thinking they have a monopoly of violence and the worst part of it was that you people will never seen anything wrong in it, but your voices will be heard when the first victims responded.

That's called HYPOCRISY.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by Yusman316(m): 1:08pm On Feb 16, 2021
favor914:
who are they blaming for their own failure to secure their own jurisdiction, they should blame the Police Force.
What's stopping them from getting arms and protecting themselves from the herdsmen? In most of these communities there are no police presence. If an illiterate herdsman can get a sophisticated gun, then I don't know what is stopping educated people from doing same

1 Like

Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by zinizta: 1:09pm On Feb 16, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I know this might go to front page to bring more traffic and create more contention.

Everyone keep blaming fulani for kidnapping, last year, prisoners were released from prison by endsar protesters, these same people looted police stations armory and stole guns which many of them are using to commit crime.

Unverified news you say..
Have you been living under a rock?

Omo, the baba wey do this delusion jazz wey dey cage your reasoning faculty strong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by zinizta: 1:15pm On Feb 16, 2021
AnanseK:

People who never witnessed war Will think war is just shooting guns and killing people.They forget that
War is starvation,
War is rape,
war is deprivation of movement ,
war is fear ,
war is lack of access to health care ,
war is lack of access to your wealth ,
war is Diseases ,
war is hopelessness , war is losing children ,
war is losing parents , war is losing spouse , war is losing loved ones ,
War is not going to school
War is creating an entire generation who will be illiterates ,
War is so much more than just shooting guns and ending lives
Even after war it will take decades for a nation to heal to reconcile and to rebuild etc, Ask Rwanda , Congo , Liberia , South Sudan and Libya , War in reality is different from war in the movies. When next you wish for war ask those who have actually witnessed 1966 Nigerian Civil War , Everybody became casualties of war both dead and the living. "United we stand, divided we fall". May God Unite Nigeria "One love keep us together "

What has this got to do with this article??

This one dey in love with him oppressors

Fulani criminal go rape hin mother him go go dey thank them... If you have nothing constructive to contribute keep shut

1 Like

Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by Greenback: 1:19pm On Feb 16, 2021
Dotherightthing:

Sure they are smarter than pigidioootts... grin

They pick their fights wisely.

Yessso like they smartly did at Ilorin years ago that made the usainAfonjabolt establish a world record!!! grin grin grin
Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by zinizta: 1:19pm On Feb 16, 2021
ayusco85:

So u support foreigners over Ur own people? Tufia

Na Afonja lineage him be
Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by Greenback: 1:21pm On Feb 16, 2021
zinizta:

What has this got to do with this article??

This one dey in love with him oppressors

Fulani criminal go rape hin mother him go go dey thank them... If you have nothing constructive to contribute keep shut

That person you quoted is a Mallam, northerner.
They are the one Nigeria preachers who want everybody in the zoo on their own terms

1 Like

Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by Staro: 1:26pm On Feb 16, 2021
Wow
Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by moorevic(m): 1:27pm On Feb 16, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

So in other words who is to be blamed?
Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by Germi9: 1:36pm On Feb 16, 2021
primitive flexing
Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by okorogodwin4(m): 1:50pm On Feb 16, 2021
These people are busy eating ewedu and kpomo soup while there forest is under seige
Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by Tillatalk: 1:50pm On Feb 16, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

are you a Fulani man I wonder why you are supporting them don't worry very soon you will encounter with them
Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by lexy2014: 1:56pm On Feb 16, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Am not sure d r/ship between fulani herdsmen & endsars protesters. Maybe u can provide a nexus.

Meanwhile, are saying endsars protesters were attacking and killing themselves in Abuja, Benin, Lagos and osogbo during d protests?

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-hoodlums-killed-endsars-protesters-in-benin-says-obaseki/amp

Pls read d following link inadvertently shared by a member of your school of thought:

http://nairametrics.com/2020/10/25/endsars-protest-a-timeline-of-all-the-major-events-from-october-3rd/
Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by davidodiba(m): 1:56pm On Feb 16, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

See as to slap you just dey hungry me!
Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:04pm On Feb 16, 2021
AnanseK:

Enough of the cowardice.
You seem to think the reports of fulani herdsmen kidnapping and killing are lies
Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by atonement12: 2:33pm On Feb 16, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
grin grin grin

Una go smell pepper.

By the time Buhari finish with all of Una, even Chad or Somalia go give Una visa, Una go rush go there and settle down.

Stupid county.
Stupid man!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by BobbieZion(m): 2:52pm On Feb 16, 2021
AnanseK:

Enough of the cowardice.

What of those who have been killing,Yorubas,Tivs,Idoma,Berom,Southern Kaduna and many other tribes in Nigeria?
What is been done by the Fulani Herdsmen is not only ethnic cleansing it is genocide. Crime against humanity, they should not only be brought to book,they should be sent to hell.
Even during the Rwandan genocide,the Tutsi's who where the minority saw danger coming and instead of to bring everyone to table to discuss? They where busy looting, oppressing and been nepotistic,forgetting that the Hutus are majority and there are still other tribes in the country. By the time the hurricane came it was late, nothing could be done.
Just as the case in Rwanda where the Belgians handed over power to the minority,so also is the case in Nigeria where the British handed power to the Hausa/Fulani.
Now the days of reckoning are here,when push comes to shove.
The wind has gathered, the Hausa/Fulani have irritated and taken Nigerians for fools. The last thing they want is to see everybody go their separate ways and yet still they will not respect others?

You can see the peace that is now in Rwanda? So scores must be settled for respect to be.
Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by atonement12: 2:52pm On Feb 16, 2021
AnanseK:

Enough of the cowardice.
Deceit and hypocrisy! You are more concerned about retaliation and statements of Yoruba elders, but not the criminality and terrorism of Fulanis and the arrogant and impunitive statements of their leaders. Right?
Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:05pm On Feb 16, 2021
atonement12:
Stupid man!

Admitted. grin
Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by atonement12: 3:15pm On Feb 16, 2021
MrNipplesLover:

Admitted. grin
Keep up your stupidity! grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by Organs(m): 4:32pm On Feb 16, 2021
casdoruche:

Take a deep breath and say " I am a f^^l"

What evidence do you have that those playing music and using generators are kidnappers? What in the write up makes them guilty of kidnapping? Yet you have 64 mofos like you liking your useless comment. All of you stoking this embers of hate and pointing accusing fingers at a whole tribe, if the wahala starts, we all will regret this oh.
Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by hurryup123(m): 5:37pm On Feb 16, 2021
SmartPolician:

Those are not necessary

Just say stupid people
ok sir.
Noted thanks
Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by aribisala0(m): 6:42pm On Feb 16, 2021
AnanseK:

Enough of the cowardice.
You are entitled to YOUR opinions

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Female Fan Hugs Yemi Osinbajo (Photo) / Precious Chikwendu Throws Shade At FFK Says ‘A Thief Is Never Ashamed’ / Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.