Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,042 members, 7,828,666 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (4637 Views)

I Go Soon Leave Bet9ja For Una / My Nūde. Please, You People Should Beg Google to Remove It [Picture] / I may leave nairaland soon.. Who can teach me programming Pls?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 16, 2021

1 Like

Re: . by Freelane33(m): 8:03am On Feb 16, 2021
Lol
Re: . by duro4chang(m): 8:04am On Feb 16, 2021
Bye bye oooii

10 Likes

Re: . by Jasonjay101(m): 8:05am On Feb 16, 2021
cheesy Are you the owner of nairaland??

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Queenslander(f): 8:07am On Feb 16, 2021
Lool, Um, just deactivate this moniker, and open another account with a different name.. problem solved!!!

8 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 16, 2021
Jasonjay101:
cheesy Are you the owner of nairaland??
I never said so

2 Likes

Re: . by Freestainworld(m): 8:08am On Feb 16, 2021
don't leave abeg, who are we going to be mentioning when you leave.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by dimexy247(m): 8:10am On Feb 16, 2021
So? We should fry spit? This girl is just stupid, who cares, if you like leave Nairaland and even leave the world. Mumu, sex object always possessed about guys.

"I will soon leave Nairaland for you people"

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by kalu61(m): 8:11am On Feb 16, 2021
The world needs every forms of madness to be balanced, without it, it will be boring.

Continue your madness, na body go tell you.

Seems you are tired of your misandry campaign grin

14 Likes

Re: . by blackpanthar: 8:17am On Feb 16, 2021
Zzor:
I don't know why I'm always mentioned for the wrong reasons, even if its prayer I prayed for someone it won't still go down well with lots of you,if I reply insults its still a problem while the initiator will be ignored,I will soon leave Nairaland for you people.

See calm down, you create interesting topics and lots of engagement happens on your threads so you are an influencer in case you dont know.... People will always tag you.

Enjoy the ride and know how to ignore some tags.

Good morning ma

7 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 16, 2021
blackpanthar:

See calm down, you create interesting topics and lots of engagement happens on your threads so you are an influencer in case you dont know.... People will always tag you.

Good morning ma
Thank you dear,I didn't know we still have few nice ones left

3 Likes

Re: . by QueenEowyn(f): 8:19am On Feb 16, 2021
lol. please oh, that's the norm here na, you shouldn't even bother about it. You will miss your guy mosdii

6 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 16, 2021
dimexy247:
So? We should fry spit? This girl is just stupid, who cares, if you like leave Nairaland and even leave the world. Mumu, sex object always possessed about guys.

"I will soon leave Nairaland for you people"
If I curse you it will follow you so mind what you type about me
Re: . by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 16, 2021
QueenEowyn:
lol.
please oh, that's the norm here na, you shouldn't even bother about it.
You will miss your guy mosdii
lol,who banned him sef,this mod are sometimes too serious
Re: . by dimexy247(m): 8:21am On Feb 16, 2021
Asslickers

Simp
blackpanthar:

Good morning ma

21 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 16, 2021
Queenslander:
Lool, Um, just deactivate this moniker, and open another account with a different name.. problem solved!!!
They will figure me out from my first statement, some of them already chop witch over my case
Re: . by QueenEowyn(f): 8:30am On Feb 16, 2021
Zzor:
lol,who banned him sef,this mod are sometimes too serious

Ishilove instigated his ban and mynd did the damage.
It seems you're missing him?
Re: . by Idunuoluwa1234(f): 8:31am On Feb 16, 2021
It's because u are well known here... More like an Nl celeb .. so don't stress it, just ignore them

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 16, 2021
dimexy247:
Asslickers
Simp

9 Likes

Re: . by fati2001(m): 8:41am On Feb 16, 2021
Zzor:
I don't know why I'm always mentioned for the wrong reasons, even if its prayer I prayed for someone it won't still go down well with lots of you,if I reply insults its still a problem while the initiator will be ignored,I will soon leave Nairaland for you people.

JUST IGNORE THEM..

5 Likes

Re: . by udoakwa(m): 8:48am On Feb 16, 2021
With the little i know about you online, nothing differs you from buhari, very heartless and show less concern about positive approach

13 Likes

Re: . by JayCynic(m): 8:59am On Feb 16, 2021
Zzor:

My brother, you spend most of your time on nairaland making bait comments to get the reaction of the males dumb enough to provide you with your much needed attention, you thrive on all this drama. Even now that you're complaining about the negative comments you get, its all an attention demanding strategy. You're probably fugly and jobless in real life

11 Likes

Re: . by Reex12(m): 9:30am On Feb 16, 2021
lmao zzor abegi dont take it too serious jare as for me if I mention you am only catching cruise with you so why pained bout it?
Re: . by Shaolin0147(m): 10:23am On Feb 16, 2021
Who's this one?
Re: . by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 16, 2021
Zzor:

The dopamine surge you experience every now and then from the cheap mentions you get here won't allow you do such [leave these forum ].
These forum is one of your strongest source of that validation and attention you badly crave.
You live and love the cheap attention,even when you don't offer anything substantial on these forum.
Even these thread was driven with the same purpose :to get those attention you badly crave.

So drop these facade you're trying to put up that you don't enjoy them, some persons could see through that BS.

Enjoy it while it last, that's all I got for you.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by OlawaleBammie: 10:44am On Feb 16, 2021
Zzor:

Even the owner of nairaland leave nairaland, so yours is nothing grin

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 16, 2021
blackpanthar:

Good morning ma

You should have just STFU man..
Honestly, you should have just STFU bro.
No ill feelings, but I got to be honest with you, you should have just STFU bro.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by Mastakija(m): 10:54am On Feb 16, 2021
Attention seekerundecided
Re: . by Oturatetuala(m): 10:59am On Feb 16, 2021
Zzor:
If I curse you it will follow you so mind what you type about me

God bless you

1 Like

Re: . by DSC7: 11:01am On Feb 16, 2021
Lolssss......

David said samething before.......
Abi u wan change moniker......

Re: . by Deicide: 11:22am On Feb 16, 2021
Zzor popular for this romance section o no day way person no go mention her name grin Seun suppose to day pay you salary
Re: . by FanOfMyself: 11:24am On Feb 16, 2021
blackpanthar:

Good morning ma
First and foremost, I'd call you a SIMP.
Then I think you don't know what it means for a topic to be interesting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Why I Won't Date A Lady That Can't Cook Again (pics) / Ashawo Beats A Guy After He Refuses To Pay Her (pictures) / Picture : Ladies Wont Kill Us With Fashion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.