Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,560 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (4640 Views)

I Go Soon Leave Bet9ja For Una / My Nūde. Please, You People Should Beg Google to Remove It [Picture] / I may leave nairaland soon.. Who can teach me programming Pls?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by JustCruise(m): 6:19pm On Feb 16, 2021
Biko nne, don't leave o. You're definitely the one we all love to hate.
Re: . by HarunaWest(m): 6:22pm On Feb 16, 2021
Zzor:
I don't know why I'm always mentioned for the wrong reasons, even if its prayer I prayed for someone it won't still go down well with lots of you,if I reply insults its still a problem while the initiator will be ignored,I will soon leave Nairaland for you people.
Me that use to cum and view your profile pic for brezz and yansh nkor.....pls don't go,I need you.
Re: . by Oluwaleinad14(m): 6:29pm On Feb 16, 2021
Leave nairaland to focus more on your hoeloso parol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 16, 2021
Truvel:
What Is It Dis Time?
They are always insulting me here
Re: . by aminusodiq(m): 7:32pm On Feb 16, 2021
Idunuoluwa1234:
It's because u are well known here... More like an Nl celeb .. so don't stress it, just ignore them
u dey sell cashew undecided undecided
Re: . by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:36pm On Feb 16, 2021
Zzor:

Zzor

Permit me to make some analysis, I mostly dwell on the romance and politics section and I've come across most of your comments.

I think you should take a break from posting comments or review how you present your views, bkos like it or not those negative words used against you affects you subconsciously without you knowing, it goes down to affect your esteem even without you noticing, what am telling you is very deep sincerely.

Some of your responses come off as inconsiderate and a bit not thought through, hence the insults.

I think you should make a review of how you comment and only do so if necessary I'm not saying you shouldn't express yourself but do so in manner that reflects an ambience of great thought and insights.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 16, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Zzor

Permit me to make some analysis, I mostly dwell on the romance and politics section and I've come across most of your comments.

I think you should take a break from posting comments or review how you present your views, bkos like it or not those negative words used against you affects you subconsciously without you knowing, it goes down to affect your esteem even without you noticing, what am telling you is very deep sincerely.

Some of your responses come off as inconsiderate and a bit not thought through, hence the insults.

I think you should make a review of how you comment and only do so if necessary I'm not saying you shouldn't express yourself but do so in manner that reflects an ambience of great thought and insights.
Nothing really affects me here,nothing really, its a faceless forum,thanks though

1 Like

Re: . by Boxer007(m): 7:42pm On Feb 16, 2021
Zzor:
Nothing really affects me here,nothing really, its a faceless forum,thanks though

^^^story....BROTHER, GOOOOO AWWWWWWWAY PLEASEEEEEEEEEE!!!! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Reex12(m): 7:47pm On Feb 16, 2021
Zzor:
Do you really think I'm pained? lol
ok then take care
Re: . by Albertone(m): 7:55pm On Feb 16, 2021
Zzor:
I don't know why I'm always mentioned for the wrong reasons, even if its prayer I prayed for someone it won't still go down well with lots of you,if I reply insults its still a problem while the initiator will be ignored,I will soon leave Nairaland for you people.

Wait,don't you have work?Always on NL yarning dust.

Since you don't have a job,we all know how you see money....Just greet chief for us,tell Alhaji I said "hi". smiley
Re: . by Deicide: 8:02pm On Feb 16, 2021
Zzor:
And I'm a private person, I hate attention
You cause it sha by being controversial
Re: . by Idunuoluwa1234(f): 8:37pm On Feb 16, 2021
Nope
aminusodiq:
u dey sell cashew undecided undecided
Re: . by Mozino007(m): 8:38pm On Feb 16, 2021
Idunuoluwa1234:
Nope
I get am for sale.....
Re: . by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 16, 2021
Zzor:
Just Take Things Easy Here. Avoid Quarreling Or Misunderstanding Too.

1 Like

Re: . by Boxer007(m): 9:57pm On Feb 16, 2021
Zzor:

..BRO YOR ACCOUNT IS STILL ACTIVE..U ATTENTION SEEKING MAN..PLEASE DEACTIVATE FOR GODS SAKE...GO AWWWWWAY!! angry
Re: . by Slade47(m): 10:54pm On Feb 16, 2021
You had a few haters before the mr.l saga after which they multiplied and squared up to attack and make nl hell for you at every given moment.so just apologise to those whom you may have angered and promise to do better and they could take you a lot seriously and possibly reduce the hateful comments
Re: . by Craig24: 11:14pm On Feb 16, 2021
The door is widely open...
Re: . by OscarJaden(m): 11:35pm On Feb 16, 2021
blackpanthar:

See calm down, you create interesting topics and lots of engagement happens on your threads so you are an influencer in case you dont know.... People will always tag you.

Enjoy the ride and know how to ignore some tags.

Good morning ma
Simpololo

1 Like

Re: . by qtguru(m): 11:44pm On Feb 16, 2021
Eya hmmmm I wonder why people don't like her ? Anyway just observing.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 17, 2021
qtguru:
Eya hmmmm I wonder why people don't like her ? Anyway just observing.
keep observing
Re: . by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 17, 2021
OscarJaden:
Simpololo
chief simpolo
Re: . by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 17, 2021
Slade47:
You had a few haters before the mr.l saga after which they multiplied and squared up to attack and make nl hell for you at every given moment.so just apologise to those whom you may have angered and promise to do better and they could take you a lot seriously and possibly reduce the hateful comments
Remind me of the Mr l saga
Re: . by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 17, 2021
Craig24:
The door is widely open...
Haven't you seen people begging me not to leave
Re: . by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 17, 2021
Albertone:

Wait,don't you have work?Always on NL yarning dust.

Since you don't have a job,we all know how you see money....Just greet chief for us,tell Alhaji I said "hi". smiley
OK,also work hard so you can be either Alhaji or chief
Re: . by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 17, 2021
Oluwaleinad14:
Leave nairaland to focus more on your hoeloso parol
mind what you type about me
Re: . by Oluwaleinad14(m): 8:05am On Feb 17, 2021
Zzor:
mind what you type about me

Lmao,seems you're running a fake profile.

A man behind this moniker I guess cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by qtguru(m): 8:19am On Feb 17, 2021
Zzor:
keep observing

Anyway you clearly have free time to be engaging with people.
Re: . by The5DME(m): 8:29am On Feb 17, 2021
qtguru:

Na man dey behind that account bros.....
Re: . by zexy2030(m): 8:30am On Feb 17, 2021
Zzor:
Gimme ur aos address b4 u leave o.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 17, 2021
qtguru:

Maybe, its good been a small boss lady
Re: . by Boxer007(m): 8:54am On Feb 17, 2021
Zzor:
Maybe, its good been a small boss lady

JUST CLICK ON DEACTIVATE & STOP SEEKIN ATTENTION....GO AWAY FOR GODS SAKE, U MALE PRETENDING TO BE FEMALE.
IS THIS YOR NEW WAY TO GET ATTENTION??

DEACTIVATE & GOOOOO AWAY GADDDEMIT!!!
angry
Re: . by RlCHSATAN: 9:21am On Feb 17, 2021
u should have stayed as rozz. useless smelling septic tank pussy hoe

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

April Fool Gone Wrong. Lady Broke Up With Her Man / Landlord Slept With Me 3 Times Daily For 2 Weeks – Lady Confesses / I Am A Woman And I Wish I Was Born With A Penis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.