Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Many Of You Are Battling Idleness - Rosy Meurer Tells Haters - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Many Of You Are Battling Idleness - Rosy Meurer Tells Haters (569 Views)

Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa / With You, I Ignored The Warning Signs — Rosy Meurer Tells Churchill (Photos) / Bobrisky Wears Bra Under A Sheer Top, Tells Haters To Go Kiss A Snake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Of You Are Battling Idleness - Rosy Meurer Tells Haters by janefblog: 10:16am On Feb 16, 2021
Actress Rosy Meurer who have made headlines since the news of her marriage to Olakunle Churchill ex-husband of Tonto Dikeh, brokeout took to her Instagram page this morning to thank those who wished her well on her birthday on Monday, February 15. Read full here

In her post, Rosy dropped a word for those who are against her marriage to Olakunle Churchill, the ex-husband of actress, Tonto Dikeh.

According to her, the ”lawyers and judges” who left ”hilarious comments” on her page were battling idleness and that their comments made her day. She ended by addressing herself as Mrs. Churchill.

Read her post below

”Thank you so so much to everyone that took out time to pray for me on my very special day. I see you all and words cannot express how appreciative I am for all the love you showered on me. You guys are the real MVP’s and God will continue to bless you for me
To all the lawyers and judges, Mamas and Papas, I see you all too and I equally appreciate you all for making me priority on my day. I thank you for spicing up my day with all y’all’s hilarious comments. Indeed you gave me a good laugh You guys are just too much. I am happy I was able to............................ https://janefblog.com/16097-2many-of-you-are-battling-idleness-rosy-meurer-tells-haters/

Re: Many Of You Are Battling Idleness - Rosy Meurer Tells Haters by Fahdiga(m): 10:22am On Feb 16, 2021
Payback time awaits you just as karma used you to pay Tonto back for her own sin
Re: Many Of You Are Battling Idleness - Rosy Meurer Tells Haters by pepperdemzombie: 10:39am On Feb 16, 2021
Fahdiga:
Payback time awaits you just as karma used you to pay Tonto back for her own sin
No karma anywhere, any or man or woman that is out of marriage has every right to re marry. Stella Damasus married 4 husbands, a SE governor is alleged to be married to his ex wife's daughter, make una leave them alone.
What did you say when Tonto was posting different loved up photos with different men? She posted loved up with Amokachi and kissing Bobrisky publicly, what did you say?
Her ex got married recently, she could't utter a word since the guy has been posting loved ups, did you ask why? She is the bull in the Chinese shop

1 Like

Re: Many Of You Are Battling Idleness - Rosy Meurer Tells Haters by Fahdiga(m): 10:46am On Feb 16, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

No karma anywhere, any or man or woman that is out of marriage has every right to re marry. Stella Damasus married 4 husbands, a SE governor is alleged to be married to his ex wife's daughter, make una leave them alone.
What did you say when Tonto was posting different loved up photos with different men? She posted loved up with Amokachi and kissing Bobrisky publicly, what did you say?
Her ex got married recently, she could't utter a word since the guy has been posting loved ups, did you ask why? She is the bull in the Chinese shop
If you comprehend my post you would see that I'm not holding brief for Tonto.
Re: Many Of You Are Battling Idleness - Rosy Meurer Tells Haters by pepperdemzombie: 10:53am On Feb 16, 2021
Jumobi was around RMD and family before he lost his wife, it is possible not to have started dating before the rumour. They celebratex 20 years of being together recently cos she is the perfect person for him. When you want to heal, the best person to be with is your close friend.
Why has Tonto NEVER called out any other ex? They all know her drug stories.
Only a lunatic could have paid a bride price on such a person, but I remembered she said she paid for herself since Churchill refused to pay.

1 Like

Re: Many Of You Are Battling Idleness - Rosy Meurer Tells Haters by pepperdemzombie: 10:54am On Feb 16, 2021
Fahdiga:
If you comprehend my post you would see that I'm not holding brief for Tonto.
Karma came for Tonto, what did she do?
Re: Many Of You Are Battling Idleness - Rosy Meurer Tells Haters by pepperdemzombie: 11:07am On Feb 16, 2021
Before that wailer comes to shout Yoruba demons if he is not on ban. Linda Ikeji, Ini Edo, Grace Amah, Cossy etc are still unmarried, ask Igbo men to marry them. Nkechi Blessing was forcing herself into one Yoruba film maker, she was calling him husband, only for people to correct her that she is not married, she cursed them with Ogun lakaaye. She flaunted another Yoruba man this week, pls call her back on time. No Igbo man is showing interest in Erica since last year, why?
When people do them a favour by marrying ladies they cannot marry, they will be making atupid noise.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Miss Nollywood International Sonia Sunday Celebrates With The King Of Nollywood / You Don’t Need To Be Too Decent To Keep A Man — Rapper Lil Frosh’s Ex-girlfriend / Davido Begs Chioma Wit A Brand New RANGE Rover2021|bobrisky Jetout For Gender Tr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.