Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,907 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

So Many Underrated Talents! What Do You Think Of This? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / So Many Underrated Talents! What Do You Think Of This? (142 Views)

These Wizkid Songs Were Hit But Were So Underrated / Top 5 Most Underrated Artist In Nigeria (opinion) / Upcoming Artist With Good Talents Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So Many Underrated Talents! What Do You Think Of This? by undisputed102: 10:25am On Feb 16, 2021
Arguably, there are thousands of talented peeps out there that do not have the promotional advantage of getting themselves to where Giant labels can accost them to better greatness with massive exposure and endorsements.
But, guys are really trying!
Ever heard of an artiste called Dazic? No! Yeah, cos, he is probably among the lots I mentioned in the first paragraph of this post.
People like you and I can still do a lot by supporting these guys with just 4-5minutes of our time. It's something.
Go to audiomack, search for Dazic, and add one more great artiste to your arsenal of artistes.

https://audiomack.com/dazic

Goood music! Very Good!

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD MP3: Kizz Daniel – Flex / [music] Johspark Ft Yellowcee Makanaki - My Heart / HELP!!! I Need Your Votes To Make It To The Finals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.