Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,520 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Buhari To Jonathan: I Have Never Stolen Public Funds - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Jonathan: I Have Never Stolen Public Funds (7656 Views)

Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected / Jonathan Hasn’t Stolen Public Funds, Abati Insists / Patience Jonathan - I Didnt Undergo Any Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Jonathan: I Have Never Stolen Public Funds by Princek12(m): 2:16pm On Apr 08, 2011
Buhari is sounding like a typical Mujahadeen fighter. Why will anyone vote for Buhari, who is a proponent of Sharia law? Sharia law promotes Islamic education at the expense of "western" education. I would not be surprised if Osama Bin Laden is sponsoring Buhari.
Re: Buhari To Jonathan: I Have Never Stolen Public Funds by fesse(f): 2:34pm On Apr 08, 2011
^^^^^^ goes with you. Even the almighty Jega is beginning to have a questionable character.
Re: Buhari To Jonathan: I Have Never Stolen Public Funds by Bensonite: 2:43pm On Apr 08, 2011
strangest:

IF BUHARI CAN SAY THAT ABACHA DID NOT LOOT NIGERIAN'S WEALTH EVEN AFTER FUNDS WERE RECOVERED FROM THE ABACHA FAMILY, IT DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE IF HE SAYS THAT HE HAS NOT STOLEN, [size=8pt]LIAR[/size]
Thank you for reminding them.  If A=B, then it is logical that B=A. He went further to take part of the Abacha's money from his son to contest in 2007. They were both in ANPP and now CPC.
BB supporters come on guys use your head to know the man his not as honest as he claims.
"The grounds on which Buhari is being promoted as the alternative choice are not only shaky but pitifully naive. History matters, records are not kept simply to assist the weakness of memory, but to operate as guides to the future"-Wole Soyinka
Re: Buhari To Jonathan: I Have Never Stolen Public Funds by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 08, 2011
you can only say that if your confident, u cant say that if you did because u will be exposed. it just that ppl, enemies like this wnt believe
Re: Buhari To Jonathan: I Have Never Stolen Public Funds by Bensonite: 3:05pm On Apr 08, 2011
Donlittle:

you can only say that if your confident, u cant say that if you did because u will be exposed. it just that ppl, enemies like this wnt believe
WHO WILL BE EXPOSED. YOU HAVE NOT SAID ANYTHING HERE.
Re: Buhari To Jonathan: I Have Never Stolen Public Funds by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 08, 2011
Bensonite:

WHO WILL BE EXPOSED. YOU HAVE NOT SAID ANYTHING HERE.
u cant say u didnt steal public funds, cus u will definately be exposed if you did. not talking bout buhari but everyone in general
Re: Buhari To Jonathan: I Have Never Stolen Public Funds by wazobiann: 3:29pm On Apr 08, 2011
Princek, are you not deviating from the topic? Meanwhile FYI i will vote Buhari/Bakare because it is corruption that has taken us this backward. Even behind Ghana of yesterday.
Re: Buhari To Jonathan: I Have Never Stolen Public Funds by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 08, 2011
Re: Buhari To Jonathan: I Have Never Stolen Public Funds by sleekman(m): 3:35pm On Apr 08, 2011
Re: Buhari To Jonathan: I Have Never Stolen Public Funds by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 08, 2011
Re: Buhari To Jonathan: I Have Never Stolen Public Funds by mustashfa(m): 3:40pm On Apr 08, 2011
This time around it is all abt personality.
I am voting Sullivan Chime (NOT PDP) for his work in Enugu where i live and General Muhammad Buhari for his personality and past records.

I want any GEJ supporter to try and convince me why i shld vote for Jonathan from his past record (12 yrs in Government)

BB all the way
Re: Buhari To Jonathan: I Have Never Stolen Public Funds by fxskye: 4:21pm On Apr 08, 2011
@ Solajacobs, Well said but wrong outcome. Make more findings about Buhari. I challenge you to expose his corrupt activities in a court of competent juridiction.

Buhar is bad, But GEJ is worst than Buhari. I challenge GEJ & PDP to expose Buhari who happen to be a major treat to his re-election.

THE MAJOR BANE OF OUR DEVELOPMENT IS CORRUPTION!!! If we need to promolgate Death Sentence on Corrupt Officers, does it not whorth it?
Re: Buhari To Jonathan: I Have Never Stolen Public Funds by Kobojunkie: 4:26pm On Apr 08, 2011
Princek12:

Buhari is sounding like a typical Mujahadeen fighter. Why will anyone vote for Buhari, who is a proponent of Sharia law? Sharia law promotes Islamic education at the expense of "western" education. I would not be surprised if Osama Bin Laden is sponsoring Buhari.

Et tu? shocked 

Dude, he did not institutionalize Sharia  . . .  PDP did. He did not serve as Governor of a Sharia State and not even raise objection to Sharia . . . Namadi Sambo did. Buhari did not served side by side a man who helped institutionalize Sharia --- Jonathan did. If anyone is linked to Sharia directly or indirectly, it is the PDP gang that know of the atrocities that have been committed against the common man and done nothing about it in the past 12 years of their institutionalizing Sharia, and governing Nigeria.

If anything, one can safely say terrorists have probably been at home in the North, the past 12 years. We have already seen groups like Boko haram come out from there in the same period(not that I think them worse than MEND in the south). We have seen the division between the North and south widen over the last 12 years. Let's stop acting the fool in this . . . the current Government is the problem!!

Please go back to using your head dude. This bigoted side of yours is creeping folks out!
Re: Buhari To Jonathan: I Have Never Stolen Public Funds by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 08, 2011
Even Tinubu the father of thief said he never stole a dime from Lagos state. anyway in the Nigeria politics,everbody na thief na who dem catch be barawo!
Re: Buhari To Jonathan: I Have Never Stolen Public Funds by efisher(m): 4:30pm On Apr 08, 2011
I love history.

If Abacha never stole public funds, then Buhari never stole public funds. If Abacha stole public funds, then Buhari . . .  grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-140654.0.html#msg2351013
Hint: Do not miss post #42 and post #44.
Re: Buhari To Jonathan: I Have Never Stolen Public Funds by Beaf: 4:35pm On Apr 08, 2011
Is he not the same person who loudly claimed that Abacha didn't steal, whereas the dude stole in Billions?

Its so easy for some types to tell lies (even the most ridiculous ones)! grin
I'm just waiting for Jonathan to sign the Freedom of Information bill (FOI), then it will become totally impossible for the likes of Buhari to run for office at any level, talkless of telling blatant lies.

Poor Buhari is so good at lying that he couldn't even give a good reply for why he cancelled the Lagos metro rail project (most likely, because the federal capital was moving to the North).
Re: Buhari To Jonathan: I Have Never Stolen Public Funds by onome25(m): 4:42pm On Apr 08, 2011
The GOD in Heaven will never allow enemies, thieves , killers, ritualist, liers & religious bigot rule this country amen!!!
No body can change ones destiny & that is what GEJ has ( yes DESTINY ).
@SOLAJACOBS, may GOD bless u immensly wit ur awesome post. For those that hav ear let them hear & eyes let them see.
" Na only stuborn fly dey follow death body enter grave o.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Jonathan: I Have Never Stolen Public Funds by Dede1(m): 4:50pm On Apr 08, 2011
@Poster

Tell Buhari that an interloper is worse than a rogue in my book.
Re: Buhari To Jonathan: I Have Never Stolen Public Funds by shopaholic: 5:01pm On Apr 08, 2011
Muhammadu Buhari (born December 17, 1942) was the military ruler of Nigeria (December 31, 1983 - August 27, 1985) and an unsuccessful candidate for president in the April 19, 2003 presidential election. His ethnic background is Fulani and his faith is Islam; his family is from Katsina State.
Minister of Petroleum

Buhari first came to limelight in 1975 when He became the Minister (or "Federal Commissioner"wink for Petroleum and Natural Resources under then-Head of State General Olusegun Obasanjo. Before then he was the Governor of the newly created North Eastern State of Nigeria during the regime of Murtala Mohammed. He later became head of the newly created Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation. in 1977
Chad

In 1983 Chadian soldiers invaded and took 19 islands in Lake Chad within Nigerian territory. The then Brigadier Buhari, who was the General Officer Commanding commanding the 3rd Armoured Division (which he did from November 1981 - December 1983) successfully carried out a blockade of Chad. After which all the territories were returned. The Nigerian Army under Buhari then pursued the Chadian Army as far as 50 km into Chadian territory. The 21st Armoured Brigade carried out the blockade and the fighting.
Buhari Administration

Major-General Buhari was selected to lead the country by middle and high-ranking military officers after a successful military coup d'etat that overthrew civilian President Shehu Shagari on December 31, 1983. Buhari was appointed Head of State and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, and Tunde Idiagbon was appointed Chief of General Staff (the de facto #2 in the administration). Buhari justified the military's seizure of power by castigating the civilian government as hopelessly corrupt, and his administration subsequently initiated a public campaign against indiscipline known as "War Against Indiscipline (WAI)." Despite authoritarian tendencies, the campaign is still lauded by many to have instilled the most orderly conduct of public and private affairs in Nigeria since its independence in 1960.
Members
The Buhari Cabinet
OFFICE NAME TERM
Head of State Muhammadu Buhari 1984–1985
Chief of Staff Tunde Idiagbon 1984–1985
Defense Domkat Bali 1984–1985
Agriculture Bukar Shuaib 1984–1985
Trade Mahmud Tukur 1984–1985
Communications A Abdullahi, Lt Col 1984–1985
Education Yarima Ibrahim 1984–1985
Finance Onaolapo Soleye 1984–1985
Abuja Mamman Jiya Vatsa 1984–1985
Health Emmanuel Nsan 1984–1985
Internal Affairs Mohammed Magoro 1984–1985
Foreign Affairs Ibrahim Gambari 1984–1985
Minister of Information Sam Omeruah 1984–1985
Transportation Abdullahi Ibrahim 1984–1985
Energy Tam David-West  1984–1985
Justice Chike Offodile 1984–1985
Works Patrick Koshoni 1984–1985

1985 Coup and Overthrow

Buhari was himself overthrown in a coup led by General Ibrahim Babangida on August 27, 1985 and other members of the ruling Supreme Military Council (SMC) ostensibly because he insisted on investigating allegations of fraudulent award of contracts in the Ministry of Defense .
If that investigation had been carried through, it is believed that many senior military officers would have been implicated. Buhari's insistence on this investigation was to become his fait accompli. A Palace Coup was planned and carried out by Gen Ibrahim Babangida and some senior military officers whose necks were heading for the chopping block following the conclusion of the investigation. Without a doubt, this would have become Buhari's and Idiagbon's most bitter and shocking lesson on how endemic and widespread corruption had become in Nigeria.
Later years

Buhari served as the Chairman of the Petroleum Trust Fund, a body created by the Government of General Abacha, and funded from the revenue generated by the increase in price of petroleum products from , to pursue developmental projects around the country. His transparent and efficient handling of this agency endeared him to Nigerians.

In 2003, Buhari contested the Presidential election as the candidate of the All Nigeria People's Party (ANPP). He was defeated by the People's Democratic Party nominee, President Olusẹgun Ọbasanjọ, by a margin of more than eleven million votes. It was claimed by Mr Buhari's supporters and other members of the opposition that out that in some states, like Ebonyi, there were more votes than there were actually registered voters Although some allegations of fraud were conclusively proven in the courts and the conduct of the election was criticized by the same Commonwealth body that criticized the recent Zimbabwean Elections - Commonwealth Observer Group, the consensus among Nigerians was that he should not waste his time in court as he did not have the necessary resources to "buy" himself justice. Eventually, the same court also decided that the level of proven electoral fraud was not sufficient to affect the outcome of the election and to warrant the cancellation of the whole Presidential election.

On 18 December 2006, Gen. Buhari was nominated as the consensus candidate of the All Nigeria People's Party. His main challenger in the April 2007 polls was the ruling PDP candidate, Umaru Yar'Adua, who also hails from the same home state - Katsina. In the election, Buhari officially took 18% of the vote against 70% for Yar'Adua, but Buhari rejected these results . After Yar'Adua took office, the ANPP agreed to join his government, but Buhari denounced this agreement .
External links
Official Site
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/hardtalk/3421277.stm
The source of this article is wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.  The text of this article is licensed under the GFDL.
Re: Buhari To Jonathan: I Have Never Stolen Public Funds by shopaholic: 5:10pm On Apr 08, 2011
Re: Buhari To Jonathan: I Have Never Stolen Public Funds by ceah(m): 5:19pm On Apr 08, 2011
To support this honest man, be a part of change:

http://www.facebook.com/BBIntegrityVanguard
Re: Buhari To Jonathan: I Have Never Stolen Public Funds by seguno2: 5:22pm On Apr 08, 2011
Proof that Buhari stole lies in the amount of money he has spent running presidential campaign in:

plus a supreme court case involving many SAN lawyers who don't come cheap.
Until Gen. Muhamadu Buhari shows us an audited account of his campaigns and court case with all sources of funding he is as corrupt as they come. QED.

Some people could just be myopic in their reasoning.
you will be staunt by the number of corporate bodies and individuals that will "secretly" donate to this man whenever he is contesting. Dont be surprised that those same individuals and companies will also donate to the campaign group of Jonathan and even Ribadu. They will do this to protect their instrests so whoever it is that wins will deffinately compensate their "bountiful" donation by contracts, consetioning or whatever.

Politics is played by the smart alone.

@ talknafree
So the "bountiful compensation by contracts, concessions/import waivers or whatever" is not corruption and stealing of public funds in your smart, not-myopic reasoning  shocked  shocked
As someone rightly said - Others steal on behalf of Buhari such as Muhamadu Abacha, CPC governorship candidate for Kano.
And thank you for confirming what some of us who refused to be hoodwinked by Buhari's hypocrisy already know - that he is a smart, lying double faced crook.

Blazing99:

Some Nigerians are idiots with all due respect.

A man comes and tells you to challenge him against against corruption and people criticise him. But when a thief comes to you and tells you things you want to hear you all cheer him despite knowing he's a thief. Well like the bible says "God will give ya'll leaders you deserve."

Firstly, keep your unsolicited respect to yourself, mr I-am-not-an-idiot-but-others-are.
Which verse of the bible did you get your quote from? Mr. na-me-sabi-pass.
Re: Buhari To Jonathan: I Have Never Stolen Public Funds by shopaholic: 5:45pm On Apr 08, 2011
With life ,I have hope that joy will come someday. Joy wouldn't feel so good if it wasn't for pain. If I can guarrantee 100percent that in my beloveth country,Nigeria I will wake up to see another day ,then my hope is alive. But in a setting that my Muslim and Christian brothers and sister die everyday for what they know nothing about, one day it will be my turn. Death is inevitable I agree but not in the hands of my leaders,but the hands of Allah/God. think wisely before casting your vote as I am not writing to influence you,but I know that life-a healthy one ,is my propriety.

Nigeria the place I call home, it's not safe for me to dwell in,so for me, I will seek security first . The ore sent president hasn't provided you and I one since he gained power. Remember the Boko Haram, bomb blast on National Day, Niger Delta kidnappings,so, if younlive in Nigeria while you have a president in power, I doubt if good luck is enough for Nigeria. I am praying for the best of luck for my beloveth country,Nigeria .

Peace be unto you all as you make the decisions that is about to change you life. Best of luck Nigeria ! Best of luck my brothers and sisters!
Re: Buhari To Jonathan: I Have Never Stolen Public Funds by Princek12(m): 5:47pm On Apr 08, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Et tu? shocked 

Dude, he did not institutionalize Sharia  . . .  PDP did. He did not serve as Governor of a Sharia State and not even raise objection to Sharia . . . Namadi Sambo did. Buhari did not served side by side a man who helped institutionalize Sharia --- Jonathan did. If anyone is linked to Sharia directly or indirectly, it is the PDP gang that know of the atrocities that have been committed against the common man and done nothing about it in the past 12 years of their institutionalizing Sharia, and governing Nigeria.

If anything, one can safely say terrorists have probably been at home in the North, the past 12 years. We have already seen groups like Boko haram come out from there in the same period(not that I think them worse than MEND in the south). We have seen the division between the North and south widen over the last 12 years. Let's stop acting the fool in this  . . . the current Government is the problem!!

Please go back to using your head dude. This bigoted side of yours is creeping folks out!

Read and think before you type. I never said Buhari instituted Sharia, but that he is a proponent of Sharia. Let's judge each candidate by what he stands for. The issue is not whether PDP or Buhari instituted Sharia, but that whether each individual candidate supports Sharia law or not.
If you don't understand that let me put it in more elementary English: whether if Buhari or GEJ had the power to eliminate Sharia law from the Constitution, would he do it?

Do you know the meaning of "proponent?" Please reason with your head, not your yansh! I want a separation of religion from government. So even if Buhari did not put Sharia law in the Constitution, would he appeal to legislators to remove it from the Constitution. And presumably a president would not appeal to remove from the Constitution something that which he espouses. Get it?
Re: Buhari To Jonathan: I Have Never Stolen Public Funds by Azedplus(m): 5:52pm On Apr 08, 2011
the reason why am giving my thumb to this man come april 23rd.
Re: Buhari To Jonathan: I Have Never Stolen Public Funds by reindeer: 5:53pm On Apr 08, 2011
I love this man BUhari, and i am respecting him a lot more by the day.
Who among the current runners can come out and say what he just said.
If it takes sharia to shape Nigeria and rid us of corruption then so be it. Shame he isn't that type and will not be doing that.
Anyone who loves Nigeria and is against the corruption and ineptitude of the PDP lot will vote for him.
LOng live Buhari, long live Nigeria.
Nigeria, say BB 2011
PDP harrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrram!

Buhari the honest and great man. . . .
Re: Buhari To Jonathan: I Have Never Stolen Public Funds by sandokaa: 6:00pm On Apr 08, 2011
I have forgiven Buhari for his past sins against my people. But my question is what wonders can he perform at the Biblical age of 70 years? His unbending posture and Mr. Clean disposition will pitch him against determined, corrupt elements in the legislature and judiciary and this will only scatter governance and keep Nigeria on one spot for another four years. President Jonathan is still relatively young, intelligent, enlightened, flexible, understanding, humble and energetic. Wait for his real coming on May 29th; it is going to be a determined, no nonsense Jonathan that will be ready to step on toes! I believe Nigeria will fare better then.
Re: Buhari To Jonathan: I Have Never Stolen Public Funds by Orikinla(m): 6:04pm On Apr 08, 2011
I dare GEJ to take up Buhari's open challenge and if GEJ proves that he has not stolen public funds directly or by proxy, I will teach his wife Madam Dame Dr. "Dubai" Patience Jonathan how to read gratis and also teach GEJ how to speak and pronounce English words well and not repeating "I was not born reeis" all the time.
Re: Buhari To Jonathan: I Have Never Stolen Public Funds by Kobojunkie: 6:05pm On Apr 08, 2011
Princek12:

Read and think before you type. I never said Buhari instituted Sharia, but that he is a proponent of Sharia. Let's judge each candidate by what he stands for. The issue is not whether PDP or Buhari instituted Sharia, but that whether each individual candidate supports Sharia law or not.
If you don't understand that let me put it in more elementary English: whether if Buhari or GEJ had the power to eliminate Sharia law from the Constitution, would he do it?

You should read and think before you type!!! First off . . . I didn't say he needed to be the one to institute sharia. You claimed the Man a MUJAHADEENS FIGHTERS simply because, according to you, he is a proponebt of Sharia. Please again, use your head! most evey muslim out there, even many of the African american's here turned muslims are 'proponents' of sharia. Unless you are going to say all Muslims are mujahadeens, I suggest you try another way to wiggle out of and around this one.

Princek12:

Do you know the meaning of "proponent?" Please reason with your head, not your yansh! I want a separation of religion from government. So even if Buhari did not put Sharia law in the Constitution, would he appeal to legislators to remove it from the Constitution. And presumably a president would not appeal to remove from the Constitution something that which he espouses. Get it?

Again, unless you are going to state that ALL MUSLIMS are MUJAHADEENS FIGHTERS since most ALL MUSLIMS subscribe to Sharia ideals, then I suggest you start learning to use your heard, as you advice others to. Again, you should take your own advice . . . use your head and not your arse when reasoning!!! That you want a separation of religion from government is on the side. You didn't get that in the past 12 years and you feel rather than attacking those who gave us what we have today, it is more rational you attack the one person who did not, with bigotted rubbish ?? ROFLMAO!!

Wait a second here . . . . You yourself have never made much effort or appealed to your legislators to do something on this  . .  matter of fact, Nigerians have never really done much to question the very legislators they elected to appeal the inclusion. The Past Christian Presidents never even bothered themselves with the inclusion of sharia in our constitution. The present Government has not even called on to remove Sharia from the constitution --- matter of fact, there is no indication to show that those of us wanting Sharia out of the constitution are even in the majority--- but you are quick to condemn the man for this??

ROFLMAO!!!

Again start thinking with your head and not your arse . . .take your own advice!
Re: Buhari To Jonathan: I Have Never Stolen Public Funds by ouchexy: 6:42pm On Apr 08, 2011
you must be so gullible and intellectually shallow to base Buhari's track record on a mere political statement during a rally. has IBB, Anenih,OBJ, Abdulsalami,Tinubu, Jonathan,Kalu, David Mark, etc ever admitted to have stolen? at one point in time, every notable politician in Nigeria has said the same thing. I know IBB and Tinubu have challenged the govt more than once to probe them. many ex-gov have said they weren't afraid of probe. These are mere political statement that dont hold water. tell me, how many probes in Nigeria have ever been concluded and a notable politician prosecuted? how did the power probe set up in the House of Representative end? was any body jailed? what later became of the Oputa panel? how about the various white paper reports written on Jos crisis? have they been implemented? has anybody been jailed as a result of ethnic crisis, bomb explosions or probe findings in Nigeria? many atimes, the govt has facts but they are unwilling to do anything because many, if not all the govt officials will be indicted themselves. dont be deceived. that's the sad peculiarity of Nigeria.
Re: Buhari To Jonathan: I Have Never Stolen Public Funds by Xfactoria: 6:54pm On Apr 08, 2011
reindeer:

[b]I love this man BUhari, and i am respecting him a lot more by the day.[/b]Who among the current runners can come out and say what he just said.
If it takes sharia to shape Nigeria and rid us of corruption then so be it. Shame he isn't that type and will not be doing that.
Anyone who loves Nigeria and is against the corruption and ineptitude of the PDP lot will vote for him.
LOng live Buhari, long live Nigeria.
Nigeria, say BB 2011
PDP harrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrram!

Buhari the honest and great man. . . .

You love a murderer and an abuser of human rights?? I am sorry for your aaa*ssssss!!!
Re: Buhari To Jonathan: I Have Never Stolen Public Funds by Xfactoria: 7:03pm On Apr 08, 2011
Buhari's claim is incredible!!!!

Some said, he never owned a filling station as one of the reasons why he should be believed. But I will say that, Buhari has never been good in business, hence he has never invested his loot and just hiding them somewhere, probably through a fronter.

Buhari should rather have said: "I HAVE NEVER BEEN CAUGHT STEALING FROM PUBLIC FUND"

In 2007 and 2007, I never heard that he had a fund-raising programme. Ok, maybe the ANPP Governors funded him. This time, he doesn't have any governor as backer. So who is funding his campaign

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Movement Of Cattle And Herdsmen Banned In Bauchi & Plateau After 7pm / OWERRI: The Worst State Capital In The SE- PIX / 2019. Adamawa PDP elect the youngest senator in Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.