Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Please What Is The Name Of This Hairstyle. (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please What Is The Name Of This Hairstyle. (pictures) (4042 Views)

What Is The Name Of This Hairstyle. / Girls With This Hairstyle Always Turn Me On / Somebody Make Me Their Boyfriend, Man Says After This Hairstyle. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Is The Name Of This Hairstyle. (pictures) by EdricBond: 11:15am On Feb 16, 2021
Good morning Nairalanders!
Please what is the name of this hairstyle?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please What Is The Name Of This Hairstyle. (pictures) by EdricBond: 11:18am On Feb 16, 2021

Re: Please What Is The Name Of This Hairstyle. (pictures) by LMS1(m): 11:18am On Feb 16, 2021
I Dont Know The Name Of These Hairstlye But I Can Tell You The Name Of Those Guys With The Hairstyle And Why They Choose To Barb Rita Becca Roundcut grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Is The Name Of This Hairstyle. (pictures) by EdricBond: 11:21am On Feb 16, 2021
LMS1:
Em
I just want to get a new haircut cheesy
Re: Please What Is The Name Of This Hairstyle. (pictures) by Angy55(f): 11:22am On Feb 16, 2021
The name is 'shut up and drive'. cheesy.

Lolz. I'm just kidding
Re: Please What Is The Name Of This Hairstyle. (pictures) by Mandela27: 11:24am On Feb 16, 2021
first one is afro cut,the rest are Rita becca

3 Likes

Re: Please What Is The Name Of This Hairstyle. (pictures) by LMS1(m): 11:25am On Feb 16, 2021
EdricBond:
I just want to get a new haircut cheesy
Then Dont Stress Us, Take These Pictures To Your Barber, Makesure U Put On Earring Too For Acurate Carving grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please What Is The Name Of This Hairstyle. (pictures) by Mandela27: 11:26am On Feb 16, 2021
Sometimes you just tell the barber how u want the Rita Becca to be weda big,or normal....I'm a hairstylist and am too good.

where's ur location sir?

3 Likes

Re: Please What Is The Name Of This Hairstyle. (pictures) by EdricBond: 11:27am On Feb 16, 2021
LMS1:

Then Dont Stress Us, Take These Pictures To Your Barber, Makesure U Put On Earring To For Acurate Carving grin
Lolz, what if it's an online barbing? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please What Is The Name Of This Hairstyle. (pictures) by EdricBond: 11:28am On Feb 16, 2021
Mandela27:
first one is afro cut,the rest are Rita becca
Thank you so much, I appreciate! cool
Re: Please What Is The Name Of This Hairstyle. (pictures) by EdricBond: 11:30am On Feb 16, 2021
Mandela27:
Sometimes you just tell the barber how u want the Rita Becca to be weda big,or normal....I'm a hairstylist and am too good.

where's ur location sir?
Thank you sir, I'm in Enugu State.
Re: Please What Is The Name Of This Hairstyle. (pictures) by EdricBond: 11:31am On Feb 16, 2021
LMS1:
I Dont Know The Name Of These Hairstlye But I Can Tell You The Name Of Those Guys With The Hairstyle And Why They Choose To Barb Rita Becca Roundcut grin
Okay, please tell me! shocked
Re: Please What Is The Name Of This Hairstyle. (pictures) by EdricBond: 11:34am On Feb 16, 2021
Mandela27:

where's ur location sir?
Please is the one below big or normal?

Re: Please What Is The Name Of This Hairstyle. (pictures) by Mandela27: 11:36am On Feb 16, 2021
EdricBond:
Please is the one below big or normal?
that's big Rita becca
Re: Please What Is The Name Of This Hairstyle. (pictures) by LMS1(m): 11:36am On Feb 16, 2021
EdricBond:
Noo! Just a normal barbing, but I wan know the name of the hairstyle! wink
Go Ask Rita Becca, Na Zimbabwe Woman She Be, She They Stay Now For Angola. You Go Get Transport Go There? Make I Give Her U Adress ? grin
Re: Please What Is The Name Of This Hairstyle. (pictures) by Mandela27: 11:37am On Feb 16, 2021
EdricBond:
Thank you sir, I'm in Enugu State.
okay I'm in Bonny island
Re: Please What Is The Name Of This Hairstyle. (pictures) by EdricBond: 11:41am On Feb 16, 2021
Mandela27:
okay I'm in Bonny island
Okay, cool. Thank you for help. smiley
Re: Please What Is The Name Of This Hairstyle. (pictures) by EdricBond: 11:42am On Feb 16, 2021
LMS1:

Go Ask Rita Becca, Na Zimbabwe Woman She Be, She They Stay Now For Angola. You Go Get Transport Go There? Make I Give Her U Adress ? grin
Lol, cool...
How can the name of a hairstyle be a woman's name? cheesy
Re: Please What Is The Name Of This Hairstyle. (pictures) by LMS1(m): 11:48am On Feb 16, 2021
EdricBond:
Lol, cool... How can the name of a hairstyle be a woman's name? cheesy
Na So E Just Be Bros. Just Like Nnamdi Azikiwe Get Airport To His Name cheesy
Re: Please What Is The Name Of This Hairstyle. (pictures) by LMS1(m): 11:50am On Feb 16, 2021
Mandela27:
okay I'm in Bonny island
Nor Vex Dem Dey Take Light For There?
Re: Please What Is The Name Of This Hairstyle. (pictures) by Mandela27: 11:51am On Feb 16, 2021
LMS1:
Nor Vex Dem Dey Take Light For There?
Lol not at all ..naija dubai
Re: Please What Is The Name Of This Hairstyle. (pictures) by nrexzy: 11:52am On Feb 16, 2021
It's call Bobby biggs.........
Re: Please What Is The Name Of This Hairstyle. (pictures) by LMS1(m): 11:56am On Feb 16, 2021
Mandela27:
Lol not at all ..naija dubai
Say No More Before They Start Trooping In With Their Cow. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Please What Is The Name Of This Hairstyle. (pictures) by Mandela27: 11:59am On Feb 16, 2021
LMS1:

Say No More Before They Start Trooping In With Their Cow. cheesy
lol there are cows here already bro I wonder how they came in

2 Likes

Re: Please What Is The Name Of This Hairstyle. (pictures) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 16, 2021
Mandela27:
lol there are cows here already bro I wonder how they came in

Re: Please What Is The Name Of This Hairstyle. (pictures) by Prinss: 4:30pm On Feb 16, 2021
Its called Crew Cut
Re: Please What Is The Name Of This Hairstyle. (pictures) by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:38pm On Feb 16, 2021
Yahu-yahu pattern sad
Re: Please What Is The Name Of This Hairstyle. (pictures) by Delary: 6:39pm On Feb 16, 2021
It is called punck
Re: Please What Is The Name Of This Hairstyle. (pictures) by surckerg(m): 6:50pm On Feb 16, 2021
The name of the hair is fade, you can now decide if you want it high or low

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The "Useless" Person I Called A Friend(photos) / Nigerian Women Don Tire Me O! / Is Age Barrier An Issue In Marital Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.