Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Pained Man Calls Out Popular Female Twitter User Dating His Father - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pained Man Calls Out Popular Female Twitter User Dating His Father (580 Views)

How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? / Female Twitter User Gushes Over Uber Driver Says She Is In Love With Him / Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pained Man Calls Out Popular Female Twitter User Dating His Father by drewlious114: 12:42pm On Feb 16, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ql-MUxF77eg
A Nigerian man has taken to Twitter to call out a popular user on the platform who is reportedly dating his father. According to him, the marriage between his parents is about to hit the rock, and it was revealed by a prophet that the girl used juju on his father as he used to be a man who cared for his family, but not anymore. He wrote:- A popular Twitter user is having an affair with my father, currently the marriage of my parents is about to wreck, I’m tweeting this with pains in my heart . my mother has been suspecting infedility because my father has completely change , he barely sleeps at home and he no longer provide for the family Mom went to church and pastor told her a girl is using kayamata on my father. February 7th my mom saw this twitter user with my father in one of our Guest house. And she boldly fought my mother

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ql-MUxF77eg
Re: Pained Man Calls Out Popular Female Twitter User Dating His Father by Kapilta(m): 12:51pm On Feb 16, 2021
Wetin ur papa dey find upandan before dem take jazz knack am grin Abi ur papa no know say all our feminist wannabe and yinmu influencers na hungry hoes wey man wey go enter dema trap dem dey find. Your papa go pay taya grin Una neva see anything. Small time now he go pursue all of una commot for house because he go soon sell am.
Re: Pained Man Calls Out Popular Female Twitter User Dating His Father by jawalis(m): 12:55pm On Feb 16, 2021
They have used kayamanta for your dad.
Re: Pained Man Calls Out Popular Female Twitter User Dating His Father by Raysleek: 3:13pm On Feb 16, 2021
Liars what's the popular female users name, make them no sue you if false mtxheew

(1) (Reply)

This Middle Belt Bitch From Kogi Said She Will Spank Me / Bea'tiful With Lowc't / Death After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.