Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

7 Times Animals Asked Humans For Help . - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 7 Times Animals Asked Humans For Help . (4275 Views)

Lady Graduates From University After Writing Jamb 7 Times / Times Animals Showed Sympathy / Teacher Mistakenly Paid Seven (7) Times Her Salary Returns Money To Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Times Animals Asked Humans For Help . by theFilmtric: 12:15am On Feb 17, 2021
nice—thesourcerer You no dey deactivate again?
theFilmtricsay
Re: 7 Times Animals Asked Humans For Help . by etrange: 1:17am On Feb 17, 2021
TheSourcerer:
Just beautiful to watch a Sloth been grateful to a man crossing him from dangerous highway

Video says it all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-Ic31xDyHE

Sweet. Some highways here in Canada (Quebec mostly) now have tunnels under the road for animals to reduce the chances of them getting hit by a car. I wonder if they really know to use the tunnels. I think these are least we could do after invading their territories for our own easy transportation.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Times Animals Asked Humans For Help . by xtivin(m): 7:01am On Feb 17, 2021
adadike:
In Nigeria, trust me , every single one of those animals will end up as peppersoup
And Thanksgiving on Sunday Service for provision when they were hungry

1 Like

Re: 7 Times Animals Asked Humans For Help . by TheSourcerer: 8:37am On Feb 17, 2021
theFilmtric:
nice—thesourcerer
You no dey deactivate again?

theFilmtricsay
I was on a sabbatical but thank you .
Still News media is not for me

filmtric
Re: 7 Times Animals Asked Humans For Help . by TheSourcerer: 9:12am On Feb 17, 2021
EbukaHades10:
For the first time since I can remember, u didn't post something gory
I see you follow my threads , or at least stumble upon them. Thanks!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Times Animals Asked Humans For Help . by TheSourcerer: 9:16am On Feb 17, 2021
etrange:

Sweet. Some highways here in Canada (Quebec mostly) now have tunnels under the road for animals to reduce the chances of them getting hit by a car. I wonder if they really know to use the tunnels. I think these are least we could do after invading their territories for our own easy transportation.
how to re-train Nigerians that We are actually encroaching their Territories not the other way around is possible but not anytime soon . Only few with pets can relate with animals on a 'loving level' . Non pets owners sees other animals as Food or threat or both.
Re: 7 Times Animals Asked Humans For Help . by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 17, 2021
TheSourcerer:
how to re-train Nigerians that We are actually encroaching their Territories not the other way around is possible but not anytime soon . Only few with pets can relate with animals on a 'loving level' . Non pets owners sees other animals as Food or threat or both.
I don't have a pet but I love animals, though they piss me off sometimes, especially birds. At least they aren't deceitful and incredibly stupid like people.
Re: 7 Times Animals Asked Humans For Help . by adadike(f): 11:40am On Feb 17, 2021
xtivin:

And Thanksgiving on Sunday Service for provision when they were hungry
grin cheesy
Re: 7 Times Animals Asked Humans For Help . by etrange: 1:42pm On Feb 17, 2021
TheSourcerer:

Yeah, true.

1 Like

Re: 7 Times Animals Asked Humans For Help . by Mrscarter(f): 1:07pm On Feb 18, 2021
TheSourcerer:
Hopefully these heart warming incidents would bring back your faith In Humanity .

1. Fox with its head stuck in a jar

This YouTube video, posted in June of 2013, shows a young fox with its head hopelessly stuck in a glass jar. Unable to free itself, the animal tentatively walked up to some men who happily oblige in removing the container. As the fox trots off into the forest afterwards, one of the Russian men asks, "Hey, where's our 'thank you?'" But the small mammal does look back at the men, perhaps giving a nod of gratitude to the pair who saved its life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tj6quKEn3dw

Animals r more Intelligent than ppl think. I love all kinds of animals. I can't stand cruelty to any animal. The rubbish we litter this world with affects the animals alot. Turtles with straws stuck in their noses, seals n birds with plastics stuck around their heads or bodies digging in n cutting their skin, fishing nets stuck around animals bodies so they can't function or swim properly. Scientists believe within another 20 odd yrs the ocean will be over halfway full of rubbish therefore killing off large majority of species in there. It's sad.
Re: 7 Times Animals Asked Humans For Help . by Mrscarter(f): 1:12pm On Feb 18, 2021
adadike:
I love watching animals from a distance but I can't even hold or touch chicken , so how do I adopt an animal?

Why are U scared of animals? They're beautiful creatures.
Except sharks n spiders shocked
Re: 7 Times Animals Asked Humans For Help . by TheSourcerer: 6:36pm On Feb 18, 2021
Mrscarter:

Animals r more Intelligent than ppl think. I love all kinds of animals. I can't stand cruelty to any animal. The rubbish we litter this world with affects the animals alot. Turtles with straws stuck in their noses, seals n birds with plastics stuck around their heads or bodies digging in n cutting their skin, fishing nets stuck around animals bodies so they can't function or swim properly. Scientists believe within another 20 odd yrs the ocean will be over halfway full of rubbish therefore killing off large majority of species in there. It's sad.
its Sad yes but expected .
It's our specie.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Times Animals Asked Humans For Help . by adadike(f): 2:21am On Feb 19, 2021
Mrscarter:

Why are U scared of animals? They're beautiful creatures.
Except sharks n spiders shocked
grin see person? I csn leave the house at the mere sight of adult cockroach

1 Like

Re: 7 Times Animals Asked Humans For Help . by Mrscarter(f): 6:41am On Feb 20, 2021
adadike:
grin see person? I csn leave the house at the mere sight of adult cockroach

grin oh I agree wen it comes to insects. Even ladybird lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Times Animals Asked Humans For Help . by okrikaboi: 8:07am On Feb 28, 2021
Li
Re: 7 Times Animals Asked Humans For Help . by okrikaboi: 8:07am On Feb 28, 2021
okrikaboi:
L
God bless you thank you so much
Re: 7 Times Animals Asked Humans For Help . by limpopo: 8:12am On Feb 28, 2021
okrikaboi:
God bless you thank you so much
sent!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Plight Of Nigerian Students Studying Abroad / Complete Computer Science Project Topics/materials And Program For You! / Ooni Of Ife During His School Days And As A Corper !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.