Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,232 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Movie Quote - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Movie Quote (821 Views)

What's Your Favorite Movie Quote Of All The / What's Your Most Motivating Movie Quote? / What's Your Favorite Movie Quote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Movie Quote by nedujizzy(m): 2:13pm On Jul 05, 2007
you will get yourself a small prize if you can let me know the movie that the following quote was gotten from,who said it and why, "shove your head up your ass and see if it fits"
Re: Movie Quote by dejahvu(m): 5:41pm On Jul 05, 2007
whats the price??
Re: Movie Quote by otuwe(f): 8:57am On Jul 06, 2007
why dont u try to answer this instead

"You have 48 hours to terminate this pregnancy or else consider yourself disowned and completely FORGOTTEN!!!!!"
Re: Movie Quote by PoDeep(m): 9:40am On Jul 06, 2007
Dis second one be like nollywood film.
Re: Movie Quote by otuwe(f): 1:45pm On Jul 06, 2007
thats my best nollywood movie quote. watched the movie along time ago but can never forget the quote and the person who said it

*guys guess who nowwwwwwww*
Re: Movie Quote by Akin007(m): 4:30pm On Jul 10, 2007
how about this
q; so tell us, did she make u or did she finish u?
a; a gentle man does not discuss sych
Re: Movie Quote by Ezinwannem: 9:19pm On Jul 10, 2007
@otuwe, it was Pete Edochie who said that to Omotola, his only child/daugther and a lawyer wen she was inpregnanted by Saint Obi who was a medical doctor in Felony, people 4rom Uwani Village and Agbor Village do not inter-marry, lol, Ngozie Ezeonu was Omotola's mom

In the same movie, pete Edochie also said " imagine that idiot, upon all her education, she has decided to engage herself to that boy from Uwani, and hmmmm, "did i tell you I have any Problem", lol

In Bloody Inhumanity, I like wen Jerry said " Mendylistic Mendy, the Post Office General, lol
Re: Movie Quote by otuwe(f): 12:43pm On Jul 11, 2007
Ezinwannem:

@otuwe, it was Pete Edochie who said that to Omotola, his only child/daugther and a lawyer when she was inpregnanted by Saint Obi who was a medical doctor in Felony, people 4rom Uwani Village and Agbor Village do not inter-marry, lol, Ngozie Ezeonu was Omotola's mom

In the same movie, pete Edochie also said " imagine that idiot, upon all her education, she has decided to engage herself to that boy from Uwani, and hmmmm, "did i tell you I have any Problem", lol

In Bloody Inhumanity, I like when Jerry said " Mendylistic Mendy, the Post Office General, lol

man u are too good.

i watched that movie a long time ago but that particular quote just stuck with me. cant even remember wat happened in teh movie anymore.

another one.

"am not finished, "
oh yes you are captain, frauline, u will pack ur things this minute and return to the abby" cool
Re: Movie Quote by Ezinwannem: 3:19pm On Jul 11, 2007
@otuwe , I watched that movie longest time again and believe me, I can still remember what happened and all they said esp. Pete Edochie, lol
Re: Movie Quote by angel101(f): 11:51am On Jul 12, 2007
otuwe:

another one.

"am not finished, " yet
oh yes you are captain, (not captain) frauline, u will pack your things this minute and return to the abby" cool

Sound of music. I think i can act that movie! lol
Re: Movie Quote by otuwe(f): 5:12pm On Jul 16, 2007
angel101:

Sound of music. I think i can act that movie! lol

i KNOW i can act that movie.

whenever i watch it i follow it word for word

"she's luisa and u're smart. am rugita and i think ur dress is the ugliest one i ever saw"
Re: Movie Quote by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 17, 2007
"she's luisa and u're smart. am rugita and i think your dress is the ugliest one i ever saw"[b][/b]

Quote from Sound of Music, A stament made by Rugita(One of Captain's Children) to Frauline.

and who said this??

"If you wanna be somebody, if you wanna go somewhere, you better wake up and pay attention"

(1) (Reply)

Best Movies On The Move / Have You Seen White Waters? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.