Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video (62775 Views)

Five Tallest Buildings In Nigeria As At 2021 (Pictures) / Most Expensive Buildings In The World / Photos: The 10 Tallest Buildings In Nigeria (2018) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Alberta123: 5:29pm On Feb 16, 2021
Kinematics:

Ok let's count. Remember I said 10 storey and above, not 4 storey buildings oo. Note that in Onitsha there is no 10 storey building. In Kaduna none, same in Katsina.

There is in Kaduna and katsina.

Ahmed tallis house and nnpc building or so.
Re: Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Leykinz(m): 5:29pm On Feb 16, 2021
paulolee:
nice pictures and I know we would surely get to d stage where each states would have thousands of sky scrappers bcox dts d future..
did you say skyscrapers
Re: Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Kinematics: 5:30pm On Feb 16, 2021
Cashsteady:

ibadan has more high rise buildings than pH, Kano and kaduna too but kastina I no no oo

Ibadan does not have more buildings 10 storeys and above than PH.

For Katsina I know the dude just wants to play. Abeg na which high-rise dey Kaduna and Kano? Note I'm talking of 10 storeys and above.

I know some Onitsha and Aba goons will bring their 4 storey buildings here grin
Re: Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Kinematics: 5:30pm On Feb 16, 2021
Alberta123:

You just mentioned 2. PH can give you 10.
Re: Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by OlawaleBammie: 5:31pm On Feb 16, 2021
geemd434:

Lagos is where it is because of politics. It is station to favour the west. It is with the resources from the south Lagos built it's wealth.
aaaaaahhhhhhh

Re: Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Cashsteady(m): 5:32pm On Feb 16, 2021
needanswer:

Lagos is the second best city Nigeria has but it is no where near the standard a city should have.

Lagos has no proper sewage system. It also has no proper and modern drainage system. All it's natural streams have been converted to drainage outlets and it empties into the lagoon, instead of a waste water treatment plant then into water bodies or it can even be recycled for other use like agricultural irrigation.

Lagos has poor waste management system. Open waste dumping is still common despite Lasg's efforts to modern it.

Lagos doesnt have a centralized water system. Everyone bores for water themselves except for a few places like ikeja that still water corporation function but not all the time.
The list is long.

bro Lagos needs decongestion .. apart from that Nigerians are backward and can be annoying especially those folks from the north... government go build gutters for una u people go turn am to dustbin, government go build good roads una go destroy am, government go build train una go turn am to another market place, government go make lekki fine and all this northern folks go come disfigure the place with their useless okadas and shanties... The problem of Nigeria is Nigerians
Re: Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by MysteryShopper: 5:34pm On Feb 16, 2021
Kinematics:

You just mentioned 2. I PH i can give you 10.

Kinematics the PORT HARCOURT slum dweller. You wan just spoil this thread. Be calm before boys go show the real PORT HARCOURT. Be calm
Re: Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Cashsteady(m): 5:35pm On Feb 16, 2021
Kinematics:

Ibadan does not have more buildings 10 storeys and above than PH.

For Katsina I know the dude just wants to play. Abeg na which high-rise dey Kaduna and Kano? Note I'm talking of 10 storeys and above.

I know some Onitsha and Aba goons will bring their 4 storey buildings here grin

cocoa house is bigger taller than any building ph has to offer
Re: Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Kinematics: 5:35pm On Feb 16, 2021
Alberta123:

Having just 1 or 2 and you want to compare with PH that has over 10 with.

Rivers state secretariat has about 5 of such
Podium block, old government house Rivers state is 18 storey
Rainbow Town alone has over 5 buildings that are 10 story and above
Old gra by faith baptist school has a building thats over 10 storey
Hotel presidential
The new NDDC headquarter, I can go on and on
Re: Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Kinematics: 5:37pm On Feb 16, 2021
Cashsteady:

cocoa house is bigger taller than any building ph has to offer

You don't get the point. I know of cocoa house. However how many of such kind of structures are there in Ibadan.

Its not a matter of having one, but having up to 10 or 20 of it.

I repeat no state besides lagos has more buildings 10 stories and above than Rivers.
Re: Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by RIVERS1stson: 5:38pm On Feb 16, 2021
Kinematics:

You don't get the point. I know of cocoa house. However how many of such kind of structures are there in Ibadan.

Its not a matter of having one, but having up to 10.

I repeat no state besides lagos has more buildings 10 stories and above than PH.

While these type of buildings constitute 80% of PORT HARCOURT.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by IgboWarlord(m): 5:39pm On Feb 16, 2021
Kinematics:

Abeg where b your state, let's compare the infrastructure.

No need to answer,my state no get shit..We aint shit..If sey my state get something,my kin for no migrate come here..I was actually born in Ph...So,no arguement from me bro..I just pointed out that PH is behind on infratstructure befitting a city of its stature..PH is my city too..
Re: Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by paulolee(m): 5:40pm On Feb 16, 2021
Leykinz:
did you say skyscrapers
na taboo for naija
Re: Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by IgboWarlord(m): 5:41pm On Feb 16, 2021
RIVERS1stson:

While these type of buildings constitute 80% of PORT HARCOURT.

grin grin grin...This is either gborokiri or diobu...
Re: Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by RIVERS1stson: 5:42pm On Feb 16, 2021
IgboWarlord:

grin grin grin...This is either gborokiri or diobu...

That's the original PORT HARCOURT city. Ask anyone that knows PH
Re: Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Kinematics: 5:43pm On Feb 16, 2021
IgboWarlord:

No need to answer,my state no get shit..We aint shit..If sey my state get something,my kin for no migrate come here..I was actually born in Ph...So,no arguement from me bro..I just pointed out that PH is behind on infratstructure befitting a city of its stature..PH is my city too..

I like how you redeem yourself. However I'm waiting for anyone that will say his or her state that's not lagos has more buildings that are 10 stories and above than PH.
Many here are just listing 1 or 2, but I can give them 10 off my head from PH.

No state has up to that amount compared to PH bar Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by needanswer: 5:48pm On Feb 16, 2021
Cashsteady:

bro Lagos needs decongestion .. apart from that Nigerians are backward and can be annoying especially those folks from the north... government go build gutters for una u people go turn am to dustbin, government go build good roads una go destroy am, government go build train una go turn am to another market place, government go make lekki fine and all this northern folks go come disfigure the place with their useless okadas and shanties... The problem of Nigeria is Nigerians

Nigerians definitely are Nigeria's problem including government and citizen. But regards lagos the problem majorly is urban planning. The urban planning is poor and despite it been poor, it is also poorly supervised.

Places like lekki and even VI had no properly urban plan for sewage system, underground drainage system for both waste water and flood management.

The road networks are fair but for a busy area like VI, 3 lane double roads should be the standard at least. It should have enough packing space in its urban planning, etc.

1 Like

Re: Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Mandela27: 5:50pm On Feb 16, 2021
I can only identify the one at rainbow close to mothercat....damn OP you just made me start missing home that's my area menn

1 Like

Re: Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Ayebakabaruda: 5:50pm On Feb 16, 2021
Bullshit.
Will u sit in a car and show us building is that how u do things??

Abeg how this thing take make 1st page. Trashfilled something
Re: Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Germanhunter(m): 5:55pm On Feb 16, 2021
Kinematics:

Abeg where b your state, let's compare the infrastructure.

Really
You want to compare infrastructure

All the states no get nothing abeg
No comparison
Hell fire na hell fire
VIP no dey
Re: Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by MrGerald(m): 6:06pm On Feb 16, 2021
Cashsteady:
All this one na bungalow for Malaysia
Where I lived in Malaysia if na Naija na senators go full there.

3 Likes

Re: Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by IgboWarlord(m): 6:09pm On Feb 16, 2021
Kinematics:

I like how you redeem yourself. However I'm waiting for anyone that will say his or her state that's not lagos has more buildings that are 10 stories and above than PH.
Many here are just listing 1 or 2, but I can give them 10 off my head from PH.

No state has up to that amount compared to PH bar Lagos.

Kano State has more multi-storeyed buildings than PH..
Re: Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by maxiuc(m): 6:16pm On Feb 16, 2021
Cashsteady:
All this one na bungalow for Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur precisely
Re: Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by AnthonyAk(m): 6:16pm On Feb 16, 2021
Lol that first one in rainbow should not even be mentioned. Project has been abandoned. People have collected their money
Re: Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by geemd434: 6:16pm On Feb 16, 2021
winterfell007:

That's a bloody. the amount of revenue Lagos contributes to the federal purse is almost equal with all NDDC states combined. Stop typing trash!!!!

Mumu Lagos dey contribute to federal government. Habi na federal government dey give money to all state. Dunce like you
Re: Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by heniford2: 6:20pm On Feb 16, 2021
this building no reach up to 10 stories building oh we lack creativity
Re: Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by subcbouy: 6:22pm On Feb 16, 2021
daz wat yhu gat wen yhu kari rivers moni go build lasgidi. grin gringrin grin
Re: Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by SolarEdge: 6:24pm On Feb 16, 2021
Ok

Hello! Have you seen my Signature for a mouth watery and hard to believe offer? Slide to my DM asap
Re: Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Litmus: 6:25pm On Feb 16, 2021

Africans and tall buildings, look at this monstrosity built in Angola, a nation who's population density is among the lowest in the world.
Re: Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Kinematics: 6:28pm On Feb 16, 2021
IgboWarlord:

Kano State has more multi-storeyed buildings than PH..

You are still beating around the bush. Having multi-storey building is one thing, having up to 10 floors is another thing.
Re: Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Kinematics: 6:29pm On Feb 16, 2021
heniford2:
this building no reach up to 10 stories building oh we lack creativity

Then you must be blind. One of them is even 18 storey
Re: Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Cobham10: 6:31pm On Feb 16, 2021
I'm appalled by this...even the poorest Asian countries have better skyscrapers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Building A Large Duplex In Enugu / How Is The Square Feet (sft) Of Plots/lands Converted To Square Metres (sqm)? / How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.