Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video (62884 Views)

Five Tallest Buildings In Nigeria As At 2021 (Pictures) / Most Expensive Buildings In The World / Photos: The 10 Tallest Buildings In Nigeria (2018) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by heniford2: 6:33pm On Feb 16, 2021
Kinematics:

Then you must be blind. One of them is even 18 storey
see this one
Re: Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Kinematics: 6:34pm On Feb 16, 2021
In all having high-rise building is never a sign of wealth or modernity. New York state and Ilinoise has more high-rise buildings than California, but none is as wealthy as California.

1 Like

Re: Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Kinematics: 6:35pm On Feb 16, 2021
heniford2:
see this one

Funny you just make ignorant comment without verifying.
Re: Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Kudducini(m): 6:39pm On Feb 16, 2021
How will this video help my situation?
Re: Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by JohnBullMySon: 6:41pm On Feb 16, 2021
Kinematics:

The person that post it knows nothing. Others are even displaying their ignorance.

I've asked again and no one is answering. Besides Lagos which state has more buildings that are 10 storeys and above than PH?

I know some Onitsha goons will come here to celebrate 4 storey buildings
grin, grin, you sabi them Onitsha and aba, 4 storey champions
Re: Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by heniford2: 6:45pm On Feb 16, 2021
Kinematics:

Funny you just make ignorant comment without verifying.
okey dude
Re: Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Coinbased: 6:48pm On Feb 16, 2021
hmmmm
Re: Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 16, 2021
Port Harcourt is so unkept and dirty. why?
Re: Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 16, 2021
Pitakwa oh, even the English get k leg
Re: Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Tosinomoty(m): 7:22pm On Feb 16, 2021
I can see presidential hotel at water lines there
Re: Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by BaddieKay(f): 7:24pm On Feb 16, 2021
Iamvetlander:
Na ment be this?
Whats the name of this actor pls?
Re: Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Harrynight(m): 7:38pm On Feb 16, 2021
Cashsteady:
All this one na bungalow for Malaysia

For real??
Re: Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by erico2k2(m): 7:43pm On Feb 16, 2021
Brendaniel:
Shame, with all the oil money, even Lagos that has the best tallest buildings in Nigeria is like a joke when you travel abroad...
you guys just like to run Nigeria down.
Try and visit next door. abroad abroad we nor go hear word.

1 Like

Re: Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by erico2k2(m): 7:44pm On Feb 16, 2021
MrAde455:
I want to change some frustrated lives here.
I have 100% sure game and will only share with 10 people for just a chicken change of #100,000

WARNING!
No free game AND no payment after.
If any bastard message me and beg me for free game, I will block you straight away.
I don't have time for nonsense!

Simply whatsap me, pay 100K and you get the game.
I am only helping 10 serious people, that betting companies have made their lives useless.
It is your payback time!

If you like, keep looking like a foool, once the 10 people are complete, that is the end.
for you mind U know who will win the nxt game ba
Re: Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by erico2k2(m): 7:45pm On Feb 16, 2021
PARACLETOS:
Port Harcourt is so unkept and dirty. why?
Have U been to Lagos?
Re: Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by InvertedHammer: 8:15pm On Feb 16, 2021
Brendaniel:
Shame, with all the oil money, even Lagos that has the best tallest buildings in Nigeria is like a joke when you travel abroad...
/
Some people never leave PH cross Elele for their life--the kind people who marvel at flyovers. Let them entertain themselves please.

/
Re: Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 16, 2021
Such a pity.
Re: Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 16, 2021
Such a pity
Re: Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by uunwanaobong3: 8:46pm On Feb 16, 2021
Oh
Re: Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 16, 2021
Welcome me to nairaland with likes
Re: Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Xpol: 9:54pm On Feb 16, 2021
This will surely be the worst building if e dey around marina mall in Dubai and we're here celebrating it as if it's an achievement. We were once better than those countries but all thanks to our polithiefcians
Re: Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by brandsoncharlie: 2:07am On Feb 17, 2021
obembet:
Am happy to inform u that non of those building get working elevator. And no light there.

Other building at trans amadi are abandoned building
Who told you, have you been to nnpc towers building? What are you going to do their self, they won't allow you go in, or you may end up in the cafeteria for meet up with the so called person you want to see because it is only staffs that go in their with their ID cards for medical and other purposes, it has working elevators with 24hrs electricity.
Re: Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by nograv: 4:43am On Feb 17, 2021
Brendaniel:

I blame our Northern overlords who chopped all the money..
Re: Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by obembet(f): 6:46am On Feb 17, 2021
brandsoncharlie:

Who told you, have you been to nnpc towers building? What are you going to do their self, they won't allow you go in, or you may end up in the cafeteria for meet up with the so called person you want to see because it is only staffs that go in their with their ID cards for medical and other purposes, it has working elevators with 24hrs electricity.

Oga... All those building in govt sec are just useless.. all the staff prefer to stay downstairs and doing thier works because elevator is not work. Infact all those old staff there don't even border to come work cos they can't climb the stairs case. Other building at trans amadi area are abandoned project. It's has become hideout for criminals.
Re: Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by maxzzo1(m): 9:51am On Feb 17, 2021
LMS1:
That Is My Room In The First Picture.(the White Bugalow On The Right) grin
In rainbow town
Re: Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by brandsoncharlie: 6:30pm On Feb 17, 2021
obembet:

Oga... All those building in govt sec are just useless.. all the staff prefer to stay downstairs and doing thier works because elevator is not work. Infact all those old staff there don't even border to come work cos they can't climb the stairs case. Other building at trans amadi area are abandoned project. It's has become hideout for criminals.
Have you been to nnpc towers? Yes or no?
Re: Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by obembet(f): 6:36pm On Feb 17, 2021
brandsoncharlie:

Have you been to nnpc towers? Yes or no?

Yes.. why can't u mentioned any tower aside NNPC that belongs to FG
Re: Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by OVB123: 11:20pm On Feb 19, 2021
Cashsteady:

lagos is not bad for a city tho. some African cities Are worse even the overrated Cairo people dey hype looks like a wore torn city... Lagos go still Enter top 10 in Africa I'm sure of that
Seconded, i agree with you
Re: Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 11:02am On Feb 22, 2021
MrGerald:
Where I lived in Malaysia if na Naija na senators go full there.

grin
Re: Tallest Buildings In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video by Enterprise090(m): 9:55am On Aug 19, 2021
Hi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Building A Large Duplex In Enugu / How Is The Square Feet (sft) Of Plots/lands Converted To Square Metres (sqm)? / How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.