Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Lagos Auctions Forfeited Vehicles, Sells Toyota Corolla For ₦6.5 Million - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Auctions Forfeited Vehicles, Sells Toyota Corolla For ₦6.5 Million (65448 Views)

Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG / Breakdown Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry Forfeited To FG / Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Auctions Forfeited Vehicles, Sells Toyota Corolla For ₦6.5 Million by alizma: 8:55pm On Feb 16, 2021
Maxymilliano:
I'm quite sure they fixed auctioneers there to inflate the prices so the owner will bid at higher price in an attempt to win back his or her vehicle

The penalty is inhumane.
They just want to scare everyone away. By the time the case died down as a result of no buyer at the high rate, they will share the vehicles among themselves, meanwhile it has gone viral that the vehicles have been auctioned
Re: Lagos Auctions Forfeited Vehicles, Sells Toyota Corolla For ₦6.5 Million by authority2006(m): 8:59pm On Feb 16, 2021
Maxymilliano:
I'm quite sure they fixed auctioneers there to inflate the prices so the owner will bid at higher price in an attempt to win back his or her vehicle

Lol. Like people wouldn't willingly bid for those cars.

The penalty is inhumane.

Driving against traffic usually leads to loss of lives

1 Like

Re: Lagos Auctions Forfeited Vehicles, Sells Toyota Corolla For ₦6.5 Million by SKINDOGGY: 9:02pm On Feb 16, 2021
Wyry:
Nigerian girls are useless.
lol grin shocked
Re: Lagos Auctions Forfeited Vehicles, Sells Toyota Corolla For ₦6.5 Million by MrDam(m): 9:03pm On Feb 16, 2021
The tokunbo first body of that car is 5 million why will somebody buy the 9ja used in auction for 6.5m no be juju be that. shocked
Re: Lagos Auctions Forfeited Vehicles, Sells Toyota Corolla For ₦6.5 Million by authority2006(m): 9:03pm On Feb 16, 2021
Mokason288:
The wickedness in this Nigeria is too much
If it were your brother or sister will you auction his vehicle like that to the highest bidder
This is pure Evil
I HOPE I MADE SENSE

You didn't, at least not to me. If you knew one or two people who had been killed by those drivers who usually drive against the traffic, you wouldn't be here talking about wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Auctions Forfeited Vehicles, Sells Toyota Corolla For ₦6.5 Million by naijadrivablog: 9:06pm On Feb 16, 2021
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Daylight robb
ery. Vehicles like this should be subsidized

Nwoke Etche. Lol
Re: Lagos Auctions Forfeited Vehicles, Sells Toyota Corolla For ₦6.5 Million by DOnlooker(m): 9:06pm On Feb 16, 2021
They should search that red Toyota Corolla very well. Something worth a lot of money could be hidden therein and the highest bidder knew otherwise nothing else justifies the 6.5m price.
Re: Lagos Auctions Forfeited Vehicles, Sells Toyota Corolla For ₦6.5 Million by naijadrivablog: 9:07pm On Feb 16, 2021
I wont buy all these seized N Customs cars, or any seized vehicle.

Even if you sell am 100k.
Re: Lagos Auctions Forfeited Vehicles, Sells Toyota Corolla For ₦6.5 Million by SAMTOBIJU(m): 9:12pm On Feb 16, 2021
LMS1:
Dat Dirty Corolla For N6m?
I For Beta Buy 3 New Nissan Micra Take Do Taxi For Ibadan.
Smh...
. Your head is there. 3 crates of Gulder for you abeg
Re: Lagos Auctions Forfeited Vehicles, Sells Toyota Corolla For ₦6.5 Million by fishbone11(m): 9:14pm On Feb 16, 2021
And some fools will pay for this cheap scam. #100k x 10 = #1m
Without him putting a dime on the so called sure games.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Auctions Forfeited Vehicles, Sells Toyota Corolla For ₦6.5 Million by Wettoid123: 9:19pm On Feb 16, 2021
that one na lagos come try am for my state buyer at your own risk!
Re: Lagos Auctions Forfeited Vehicles, Sells Toyota Corolla For ₦6.5 Million by Hallabee1(m): 9:19pm On Feb 16, 2021
Kzinne:
Aje... whats the meaning of that dot.....
you need hot slap

1 Like

Re: Lagos Auctions Forfeited Vehicles, Sells Toyota Corolla For ₦6.5 Million by Springboot: 9:28pm On Feb 16, 2021
Mokason288:
The wickedness in this Nigeria is too much

If it were your brother or sister will you auction his vehicle like that to the highest bidder

This is pure Evil

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

Taking one way and putting several people's life at risk is more evil than auction. I support the auction
Re: Lagos Auctions Forfeited Vehicles, Sells Toyota Corolla For ₦6.5 Million by yakubunsadiya: 9:31pm On Feb 16, 2021
E no jst make sense
Re: Lagos Auctions Forfeited Vehicles, Sells Toyota Corolla For ₦6.5 Million by RICHSATAN: 9:32pm On Feb 16, 2021
satan please dont ever bring this type of temptation to me because god and satan know say day day they try it will be my last day in the world because i will buy better bombs and enter there and bomb everybody. no joke.
i have ben to atleast 15 different countries and this is never done. all they do is give you what is called ticket and u pay.
if i disobey trafic law sue me to court and fine me.
these are things the youths are suppose to protest against but na lekki toll gate them see to protest against. na thunder go fire all those endsats protesters
Re: Lagos Auctions Forfeited Vehicles, Sells Toyota Corolla For ₦6.5 Million by Femeto: 9:42pm On Feb 16, 2021
ijustdey:

Theives they are auctioning it to themselves.
Re: Lagos Auctions Forfeited Vehicles, Sells Toyota Corolla For ₦6.5 Million by WoundedLamb: 9:43pm On Feb 16, 2021
jawalis:
Scammers.
Modified: after reading some comments here, I concluded that some people only read but they don’t understand. You all kept shouting 6.5m is too much for the car like it was the initial label.
Here’s it. That car was auctioned for a very subsidized price but there are lots of competitors struggling to get that exact car and therefore the price keep adding up just to scare people away till it reached 6.5m. That’s just it. If the competition for that same car increase, then the price may as well be inflated to 7m till someone get it or people stop struggling for it.

I think everyone understands what auctions are. They're only saying it would be a shame if the last bidder eventually paid that amount to pick up the car cause it's not worth it.
Re: Lagos Auctions Forfeited Vehicles, Sells Toyota Corolla For ₦6.5 Million by Emmani360(m): 9:44pm On Feb 16, 2021
jawalis:
Scammers.
Modified: after reading some comments here, I concluded that some people only read but they don’t understand. You all kept shouting 6.5m is too much for the car like it was the initial label.
Here’s it. That car was auctioned for a very subsidized price but there are lots of competitors struggling to get that exact car and therefore the price keep adding up just to scare people away till it reached 6.5m. That’s just it. If the competition for that same car increase, then the price may as well be inflated to 7m till someone get it or people stop struggling for it.

What you said is true, that's how auctions work but that car has nothing special about it.
It is of no sentimental value to anybody, it was not driven by a celebrity neither does it have sporty modifications that took up the value, it's not even a limited edition car so why would one bid such amount for it
Why not go and buy from car dealers?
They rigged that particular bid in an effort to make sure no outsider buys it probably because it the best car there and someone from that office has an interest in it.
That car will probably end up at their oga's house
Re: Lagos Auctions Forfeited Vehicles, Sells Toyota Corolla For ₦6.5 Million by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 16, 2021
At the end, nothing is achieved! Anarchy created
Re: Lagos Auctions Forfeited Vehicles, Sells Toyota Corolla For ₦6.5 Million by Lightorder: 10:02pm On Feb 16, 2021
LMS1:
Smh...
Broke men are synonymous with bad mouth
Re: Lagos Auctions Forfeited Vehicles, Sells Toyota Corolla For ₦6.5 Million by LMS1(m): 10:10pm On Feb 16, 2021
Lightorder:
Broke men are synonymous with bad mouth
oga Richard I see you
Re: Lagos Auctions Forfeited Vehicles, Sells Toyota Corolla For ₦6.5 Million by bronks9174: 10:18pm On Feb 16, 2021
I will just wait on the buyer's street with my extra key...
Re: Lagos Auctions Forfeited Vehicles, Sells Toyota Corolla For ₦6.5 Million by Offpoint1: 10:20pm On Feb 16, 2021
MrAde455:
I want to change some frustrated lives here.
I have 100% sure game and will only share with 10 people for just a chicken change of #100,000

WARNING!
No free game AND no payment after.
If any bastard message me and beg me for free game, I will block you straight away.
I don't have time for nonsense!

Simply whatsap me, pay 100K and you get the game.
I am only helping 10 serious people, that betting companies have made their lives useless.
It is your payback time!

If you like, keep looking like a foool, once the 10 people are complete, that is the end.
You have a game that can change 10 people lives, while crying for 100k?

Nothing person no go see
Re: Lagos Auctions Forfeited Vehicles, Sells Toyota Corolla For ₦6.5 Million by Brunicekid(m): 10:28pm On Feb 16, 2021
inoki247:
Na brand new ..

is either the people in charge of the bidding use juju for the bidder or na game plan to discourage the owner
You have POINT!!!
Re: Lagos Auctions Forfeited Vehicles, Sells Toyota Corolla For ₦6.5 Million by tayolove12(m): 10:52pm On Feb 16, 2021
capitalzero:
If your bid for seized cars in Nigeria, pray that owners of such cars do not belong to criminal gangs . You life may go for it.

Who sell am, government sell your property and you dey complain who be the judge to judge there father my brother? if you are the owner of the car before, just ask the new owner to give you ride reach next juction. If you complain too much you are going to prison, remember after God na government thank you..
Re: Lagos Auctions Forfeited Vehicles, Sells Toyota Corolla For ₦6.5 Million by clemzo101(m): 11:10pm On Feb 16, 2021
MrAde455:
I have 100% sure game and will only share with 10 people for just a chicken change of #100,000

WARNING!
If any bastard message me and beg me for free game, I will block you straight away.

I am only helping 10 serious people, that betting companies have made their lives useless.
It is your payback time!

If you like, keep looking like a foool, once the 10 people are complete, that is the end.
have u eaten today?
Re: Lagos Auctions Forfeited Vehicles, Sells Toyota Corolla For ₦6.5 Million by SolarEdge: 11:14pm On Feb 16, 2021
Nigeria is hell itself..
Re: Lagos Auctions Forfeited Vehicles, Sells Toyota Corolla For ₦6.5 Million by Euforia: 11:21pm On Feb 16, 2021
LMS1:
Smh...

So you reside in Ibadan?

How is business in that sprawling city?

I am thinking of how rewarding the city could be in certain business respects.
Re: Lagos Auctions Forfeited Vehicles, Sells Toyota Corolla For ₦6.5 Million by Unrated900(m): 11:36pm On Feb 16, 2021
LMS1:
Smh...

As you mentioned micra I knew u are a Ibadan man

Your micra drivers rough for road Sha

They almost batched my LX 570 2024 model shaaa

1 Like

Re: Lagos Auctions Forfeited Vehicles, Sells Toyota Corolla For ₦6.5 Million by Jaiiop98(m): 11:45pm On Feb 16, 2021
#100k for fixed game?!! Babanla scammer
MrAde455:

WARNING!

It is your payback time!

Re: Lagos Auctions Forfeited Vehicles, Sells Toyota Corolla For ₦6.5 Million by Originalsly: 11:54pm On Feb 16, 2021
zikter:

I think all you have listed were tried here in Lagos, but people are intentionally stubborn. Then, such a fine was imposed and you go for training, pay training fees, buy training books but it didn't work. I am not sure this auctioning will still work. People can't just obey laws in this country

Not sure auctioning would work.... bro.... even if you add death penalty.... people will still drive against traffic. The point is to discourage people from taking the risk..... most will not because of the consequences... but some will

1 Like

Re: Lagos Auctions Forfeited Vehicles, Sells Toyota Corolla For ₦6.5 Million by themanderon: 12:03am On Feb 17, 2021
Wicked devils. Corrective indeed. I believe some of the cars include those ones those lasma guys deceived the drivers to pass through one way and arrested them. The madness going in in that state in the name of revenue generation is sickening.
The beautiful thing about all this is that nothing lasts forever. Tinubu and his puppets will not own Lagos forever. Karma will spit on their legacies for all time to come. Look at how everyone was eulogising Pa Jakande at his passing. I wonder what people will say about this rogue running Lagos by proxy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Former President And Wife Leave For Otuoke( Picture) / Dino Melaye Kicks The Devil's Ass With A Big Boot (photos) / Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.