Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,553 members, 7,819,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Lagos Auctions Forfeited Vehicles, Sells Toyota Corolla For ₦6.5 Million - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Auctions Forfeited Vehicles, Sells Toyota Corolla For ₦6.5 Million (65481 Views)

Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG / Breakdown Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry Forfeited To FG / Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Auctions Forfeited Vehicles, Sells Toyota Corolla For ₦6.5 Million by SirBunky85(m): 12:10am On Feb 17, 2021
MrAde455:
I want to change some frustrated lives here.
I have 100% sure game and will only share with 10 people for just a chicken change of #100,000

WARNING!
No free game AND no payment after.
If any bastard message me and beg me for free game, I will block you straight away.
I don't have time for nonsense!

Simply whatsap me, pay 100K and you get the game.
I am only helping 10 serious people, that betting companies have made their lives useless.
It is your payback time!

If you like, keep looking like a foool, once the 10 people are complete, that is the end.
chai,so many werey full for this forum
Re: Lagos Auctions Forfeited Vehicles, Sells Toyota Corolla For ₦6.5 Million by antibullshit: 12:46am On Feb 17, 2021
Its only in a poor country that anyone would refer to a toyota corolla as an "'exotic" car ! Yet some nigerians will be arguing !
Re: Lagos Auctions Forfeited Vehicles, Sells Toyota Corolla For ₦6.5 Million by Mrlouis: 1:03am On Feb 17, 2021
MrAde455:
I want to change some frustrated lives here.
I have 100% sure game and will only share with 10 people for just a chicken change of #100,000

WARNING!
No free game AND no payment after.
If any bastard message me and beg me for free game, I will block you straight away.
I don't have time for nonsense!

Simply whatsap me, pay 100K and you get the game.
I am only helping 10 serious people, that betting companies have made their lives useless.
It is your payback time!

If you like, keep looking like a foool, once the 10 people are complete, that is the end.

MAHN, YOUR FUTURE IS BLEAK
Re: Lagos Auctions Forfeited Vehicles, Sells Toyota Corolla For ₦6.5 Million by Lightorder: 1:16am On Feb 17, 2021
LMS1:

oga Richard I see you
yes ooo
Re: Lagos Auctions Forfeited Vehicles, Sells Toyota Corolla For ₦6.5 Million by OCEANPOWER: 1:41am On Feb 17, 2021
[quote author=ijustdey post=

FEAR AND RESPECT GOD

FOR THOSE WHO BROUGHT THE IDEAL OF SELLING PEOPLE'S CARS, TRUCKS, VAN AND VEHICLE BECAUSE THEY VIOLENT TRAFFIC REGULATIONS
.. INSTEAD OF PLACING A REASONABLE FINE ON THEM SO THAT WHEN TRYING TO APPLY AGAINST THE TRAFFIC RULES YOU REMEMBER,

NIGERIA GOVERNMENT DON'T EMULATE THE GOOD ONES FROM OTHERS COUNTRIES ACCEPT THE BAD ONE.
IN MANY COUNTRIES WHERE THEY HAVE GOOD PLANS AND WELL BEING OF THEIR CITIZENS, YOU CAN'T SEE SUCH WICKED LAWS AGAINST THEIR CITIZENS YOU CAN ONLY SEE WICKED KANGAROO LAWS BEING PASSED BY POLITICIANS IN THEIR VARIOUS HOUSES DAY BY DAY.
. IN OTHER COUNTRIES IF YOU VIOLENT TRAFFIC LAW YOU WILL PAY HEAVILY FINE NEXT TIME YOU BEHAVE WELL..

THIS IS LAWS AGAINST HUMANITY THIS WHICH THE APC GOVERNMENT IS PUSHING TO THE POOR PEOPLE IS NOT WHAT THE CITIZENS WANT IN NIGERIA NOW...

I HOPE THIS LAWS OF AUCTIONING PEOPLE'S VEHICLES WILL BE APPLICABLE TO MILITARY VEHICLES MOVING AGAINST TRAFFIC LAWS ON THE ROADS..

THE WICKED APC GOVERNMENT THAT SUPPOSED TO FIND SOLUTIONS OF NIGERIA PROBLEMS INSECURITIES, ETHNICITY DISUNITY AND BREAK- OUT OF NIGERIA WHICH SOME PEOPLE ARE SEEKING

.. REVOLUTION , CIVIL UNREST, ANARCHY.. IS LOADING SOONEST THERE WILL BE NO PEACEFUL PLACE FOR THIS WICKED NIGERIA POLITICIANS..
Re: Lagos Auctions Forfeited Vehicles, Sells Toyota Corolla For ₦6.5 Million by mondayaudu(m): 2:15am On Feb 17, 2021
What is going on in Lagos is something that shouldn’t be accepted anywhere in Nigeria. Yes! People take one way but should their car be impounded and sold to criminal bidders? What happened to first offender act? What happened to suspended sentence and fine, their drivers license could be seize, fined, plus community service.

There are situations whereby the other side is bad, either take one way or turn back. Suddenly you see that some people are hiding somewhere to seize your vehicle for government inability to repair the road.

One way is not clearly written in some of the places on the mainland. Before you know it, some mean loooking agbero will block you and tell you to come down from your car that that place is one way. They charge from 50k-200k if you are lucky otherwise they will impound your car. Lagos State attempt to enforce this law has opened an avenue of illegal streams of money to the very corrupt enforcement agents. They make several millions daily to their pockets.

This is a 19th century law that shouldn’t be anywhere in Nigeria. Cars are very expensive now, plus the extremely difficult economic condition. Then suddenly, there is an inhuman law to impound cars at will.

All well meaning Nigerian should protest this law otherwise something worse will soon be birthed as it relates to our fundamental right.

And for the criminal syndicates that specializes in buying people’s car, continue!

Legally, based on the constitution, this is a criminal act by the state. It is against the fundamental human right to legally own a property. Yes! Lagos state may argue that they are acting based on state’ law. A state law can’t be superior to the constitution. Even when this same Lagos was using a 19th century law, arresting people every last Saturday of the month in the name of sanitation. A competent court of law ruled that it was an illegality and Lagos state was forced to stop such archaic law.

Lawyers need to sue the state government about this to avoid such illegality. This kind of act is not in effect in any of the civilized world.
Re: Lagos Auctions Forfeited Vehicles, Sells Toyota Corolla For ₦6.5 Million by capitalzero: 6:05am On Feb 17, 2021
tayolove12:

Who sell am, government sell your property and you dey complain who be the judge to judge there father my brother? if you are the owner of the car before, just ask the new owner to give you ride reach next juction. If you complain too much you are going to prison, remember after God na government thank you..

Don't joke with criminal gang or syndicate. They have more information than security agents.
Re: Lagos Auctions Forfeited Vehicles, Sells Toyota Corolla For ₦6.5 Million by Nobody: 6:08am On Feb 17, 2021
Nigerians don't understand bidding

Before you bid first check the market value

The idea of a bid is to buy it cheaper not more expensive

Anything we see oyinbo man do....dey sweet us to do then we will keep getting it wrong for many years....

Same way politicians use ordinary ugly flyover to deceive their citizens for reelection
Re: Lagos Auctions Forfeited Vehicles, Sells Toyota Corolla For ₦6.5 Million by sirdick17: 6:23am On Feb 17, 2021
habsydiamond:
Don't break traffic laws they won't hear... See as dem dey re-purchase their cars all because they can't obey the law.

the question is where in d world is this kind law exist.....
Re: Lagos Auctions Forfeited Vehicles, Sells Toyota Corolla For ₦6.5 Million by LMS1(m): 7:27am On Feb 17, 2021
Unrated900:

As you mentioned micra I knew u are a Ibadan man

Your micra drivers rough for road Sha

They almost batched my LX 570 2024 model shaaa
Na so God go continue to shame you and your audio 2024 Lexus cus I nor be Yoruba buy sef
Re: Lagos Auctions Forfeited Vehicles, Sells Toyota Corolla For ₦6.5 Million by LMS1(m): 7:28am On Feb 17, 2021
Euforia:

So you reside in Ibadan?

How is business in that sprawling city?

I am thinking of how rewarding the city could be in certain business respects.
wahala dey o..so because of my post I stay in ibadan?
Re: Lagos Auctions Forfeited Vehicles, Sells Toyota Corolla For ₦6.5 Million by Euforia: 8:04am On Feb 17, 2021
LMS1:

wahala dey o..so because of my post I stay in ibadan?

No offence Bro!

I probably assumed wrong.

Your post was rather indicative of your being resident in Ibadan and then your profile indicated so too. But then I could be still be wrong. We all make mistakes.

Do have a great day.

Re: Lagos Auctions Forfeited Vehicles, Sells Toyota Corolla For ₦6.5 Million by LMS1(m): 8:11am On Feb 17, 2021
Euforia:

No offence Bro!

I probably assumed wrong.

Your post was rather indicative of your being resident in Ibadan and then your profile indicated so too. But then I could be still be wrong. We all make mistakes.

Do have a great day.
noo you are right but not in Ibadan at the moment and am not a yorouba boy either.stay blessed too!
Re: Lagos Auctions Forfeited Vehicles, Sells Toyota Corolla For ₦6.5 Million by mechanics(m): 9:44am On Feb 17, 2021
It's well.
Re: Lagos Auctions Forfeited Vehicles, Sells Toyota Corolla For ₦6.5 Million by tayolove12(m): 10:30am On Feb 17, 2021
capitalzero:

Don't joke with criminal gang or syndicate. They have more information than security agents.

You mean our government is a criminal gang
Re: Lagos Auctions Forfeited Vehicles, Sells Toyota Corolla For ₦6.5 Million by capitalzero: 10:32am On Feb 17, 2021
tayolove12:

You mean our government is a criminal gang
They are there monitoring the bidding process.
Re: Lagos Auctions Forfeited Vehicles, Sells Toyota Corolla For ₦6.5 Million by tayolove12(m): 10:35am On Feb 17, 2021
capitalzero:

They are there monitoring the bidding process.

We Nigeria youth should lean our government is getting worse everyday
Re: Lagos Auctions Forfeited Vehicles, Sells Toyota Corolla For ₦6.5 Million by OdenKelechi(m): 3:27pm On Feb 17, 2021
LMS1:
Dat Dirty Corolla For N6m?
I For Beta Buy 3 New Nissan Micra Take Do Taxi For Ibadan.
Smh...

grin grin grin grin
Sabi guy
Re: Lagos Auctions Forfeited Vehicles, Sells Toyota Corolla For ₦6.5 Million by Sleekfingers: 4:16pm On Feb 17, 2021
ijustdey:

i really love this.....but l would have prefer lagos govt to crush those seized vehicles in the presense of the owners....E GO PAIN DEM WELL WELL , pass selling them........

There are lots of insane drivers in lagos.....most of those idiots drive against traffic, dont obey the traffic light, zebra crossing etc....
Re: Lagos Auctions Forfeited Vehicles, Sells Toyota Corolla For ₦6.5 Million by Sleekfingers: 4:20pm On Feb 17, 2021
bukkysam:
Another man's sweat. oga o

na wetin good for dem be that....why dem self no dey obey traffic laws?
Re: Lagos Auctions Forfeited Vehicles, Sells Toyota Corolla For ₦6.5 Million by Sleekfingers: 4:25pm On Feb 17, 2021
Mokason288:
The wickedness in this Nigeria is too much

If it were your brother or sister will you auction his vehicle like that to the highest bidder

This is pure Evil

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

u no make any sense......i so much love what lagos govt dey do......most lagos drivers get coconut head....dem no dey hear word.......if na me be sanwo olu......i will not even sell their cars.....na crush i go dey crush their cars.....na for their presense o....make dem cry me a river
Re: Lagos Auctions Forfeited Vehicles, Sells Toyota Corolla For ₦6.5 Million by Sleekfingers: 4:27pm On Feb 17, 2021
Rugaria:
This is wrong and should be challenged in court! Fine not forfeiture!

fine is not working......this is the best option....maybe their heads go correct for road

1 Like

Re: Lagos Auctions Forfeited Vehicles, Sells Toyota Corolla For ₦6.5 Million by Sleekfingers: 4:37pm On Feb 17, 2021
habsydiamond:
Don't break traffic laws they won't hear... See as dem dey re-purchase their cars all because they can't obey the law.

help me tell dem o........dem no dey hear word.....

Naso one idiots nearly my car on friday night for marina....the guy no even wait all....the traffic light was showing red...mine was showing green... The guy just zoom off....na God say make my brake dey good.......i was so furious...i wanted to chase him......but i changed my mind ...whats the point.....
Re: Lagos Auctions Forfeited Vehicles, Sells Toyota Corolla For ₦6.5 Million by habsydiamond(m): 10:32pm On Feb 17, 2021
Sleekfingers:

help me tell dem o........dem no dey hear word.....

Naso one idiots nearly my car on friday night for marina....the guy no even wait all....the traffic light was showing red...mine was showing green... The guy just zoom off....na God say make my brake dey good.......i was so furious...i wanted to chase him......but i changed my mind ...whats the point.....
the problem is that some people don't even know the meaning of the lights.. If the govt wants to make money, it's through traffic that revenue will come from the most if they can install cameras to capture the plate numbers of cars and the identity of the drivers.
Re: Lagos Auctions Forfeited Vehicles, Sells Toyota Corolla For ₦6.5 Million by habsydiamond(m): 10:36pm On Feb 17, 2021
sirdick17:

the question is where in d world is this kind law exist.....
traffic laws are everywhere and its always a way by which revenue can be generated. Advance countries traffic lights do have cameras installed to capture offenders. Since we don't have it here, anyone caught will be punished.
Re: Lagos Auctions Forfeited Vehicles, Sells Toyota Corolla For ₦6.5 Million by GreaterFuture3: 2:09am On Feb 18, 2021
Thomthom:
Nonsense.. I no blame LASG... Na the people wey dey buy another people sweat I blame.... Buy my car then the next day I go invite you to Okija or Ayilala to return my vehicle.. Authorities has done theirs now let the mother nature do theirs
And this thing is real?
Re: Lagos Auctions Forfeited Vehicles, Sells Toyota Corolla For ₦6.5 Million by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 10:17pm On Feb 27, 2021
naijadrivablog:

Nwoke Etche. Lol
wetin man go do na. Ibu onye Etche?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] / Former President And Wife Leave For Otuoke( Picture) / Bayelsa State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread#BayelsaDecides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.