Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos (2727 Views)

FG Developed Lagos, Not Tinubu - Atiku / Renewed Ebonyi And Benue Boundary Dispute, 5 Killed / IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 17, 2021
nedu666:

Igbos are few in osun, oyo and ogun. States that even tge indigenous people are running from. States that can't pay salary. Civil service states. States with few bank branches. Abeegi there is no business in those states

Igbo are few are few but they are like 5mill in SW that more than majority of tribes. During endsars when asked to go home most of them said they are lagosians that all they know is Lagos and they can even speak igbo or don't go to igboland. That's the case for igbos in other SW state too

1 Like

Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by Shaolin0147(m): 8:55am On Feb 17, 2021
Factshunter:

In as much as I am not in support of the Op when did Weac become a yardstick for education standard and for development indices? grin grin
Name any of your backward cities that rivals Abakaliki, is it abeokuta osogbo or that 90 per cent ibadan-disgusting slum city?

Which one, just name it

1 Like

Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by Factshunter: 12:01pm On Feb 17, 2021
[s]
Shaolin0147:
Name any of your backward cities that rivals Abakaliki, is it abeokuta osogbo or that 90 per cent ibadan-disgusting slum city?

Which one, just name it
[/s]

Never! You are never known to have comprehension logic. Never oo! Abakaliki indeed. cool
Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by Factshunter: 12:04pm On Feb 17, 2021
Isobug:

See this one, how can you develop without education? Abi WAEC is not part of education?

For your information, human capital development is what drives other developments

Why do people have comprehension issue in that part of the country, ehn! ? But you just established what I said, yes, Waec is party of the education system " but it can't be used or used as an overall yardstick for the education system. Is that too hard to understand? undecided undecided
Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by Isobug: 12:23pm On Feb 17, 2021
Factshunter:

Why do people have comprehension issue in that part of the country, ehn! ? But you just established what I said, yes, Waec is party of the education system " but it can't be used or used as an overall yardstick for the education system. Is that too hard to understand? undecided undecided
You have no genuine point. Pack

1 Like

Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by Factshunter: 12:24pm On Feb 17, 2021
Isobug:

You have no genuine point. Pack

Refer to the comment I replied to. And please, read it, slowly this time for comprehension.
Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by Shaolin0147(m): 1:02pm On Feb 17, 2021
Factshunter:
[s][/s]

Never! You are never known to have comprehension logic. Never oo! Abakaliki indeed. cool
Yeah, good for you to know I don't comprehend ur rubbish envious post, and what do you know about Abakaliki in this recent time? Abakaliki has transformed beyond ur imagining

And I repeat, non of ur disappointed cities can come close to any Igbo city #fact

1 Like

Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by Ngorbungor(m): 1:21pm On Feb 17, 2021
springer:
What is EBONYI & ABIA total IGR put together? and what is thier financial position in the nation according to NBS?. How much are they paying as minimum wage and what is thier workforce population put together?. How can you be proud of WAEC results of a Country you renounced? Just like you claim to develop a state that does not belong to you while begging for 'developers'. Do you want to be President of Zoo in 2023 Or Biafra? So much energy wasted on condemning BAT while your leaders keep defecting to APC. Political Hallucination.
Then compare Osun, Ekiti or Ondo to Abia State let's see
Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by Ngorbungor(m): 1:22pm On Feb 17, 2021
SuperBold:

Igbo are few are few but they are like 5mill in SW that more than majority of tribes. During endsars when asked to go home most of them said they are lagosians that all they know is Lagos and they can even speak igbo or don't go to igboland. That's the case for igbos in other SW state too

That's a fat lie

1 Like

Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by darkwan: 1:23pm On Feb 17, 2021
overall90:
Una don start.
you have left the fulani that are killing your people to start attacking Abia and Ebonyi

Forget Lagos mr.

If you have sense ,should be asking them to beat Osun and Ekiti and not Lagos.

sharrap their....!!
develope your place and let others alone....

nobody is beggin una....
Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by Ekealterego: 1:23pm On Feb 17, 2021
Shaolin0147:
Yeah, good for you to know I don't comprehend ur rubbish envious post, and what do you know about Abakaliki in this recent time? Abakaliki has transformed beyond ur imagining

And I repeat, non of ur disappointed cities can come close to any Igbo city #fact

I believe some of these people are trolls.

You are going too far with cities.. Let us compare villages. This whole vlog were made in Abia villages... This is not even a town....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kSRPDjmqKU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKcgLQhVA28

2 Likes

Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by Ngorbungor(m): 1:24pm On Feb 17, 2021
Factshunter:

Oga, tell us the yardstick(s) to use

1 Like

Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by darkwan: 1:26pm On Feb 17, 2021
this type of topics will happen more....

una fulani herdsmen,boko haram rantins will not save una now....

nigerian army has reduced boko haram to mere bandits....

cow herders are runing....

what is una excuse that south east is still a backwater region that you are all spread around nigeria....??
Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by EzeAro: 1:32pm On Feb 17, 2021
darkwan:
this type of topics will happen more....

una fulani herdsmen,boko haram rantins will not save una now....

nigerian army has reduced boko haram to mere bandits....

cow herders are runing....

what is una excuse that south east is still a backwater region that you are all spread around nigeria....??
SE backwater region? which part of the SE have you been to before to come that preposterous conclusion. Outside of Lagos and maybe Ogun state, all the SW so called towns/cities are about on par with ordinary villages in the SE.

1 Like

Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by Factshunter: 1:32pm On Feb 17, 2021
Shaolin0147:

Of course, your brain oil doesn't have the capacity for simple comprehension but I have no problem with that. But if you choose the part of troll this time as well you can as well be my guest. I don't spare trolls. cool
Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by Factshunter: 1:34pm On Feb 17, 2021
Ngorbungor:

Oga, tell us the yardstick(s) to use

I should tell you that Waec is not and can not be used as a yarstick for overall educational standard? My gosh!! What is happening on this platform for earth sake? WTF!!! grin
Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by Exclusive101: 1:50pm On Feb 17, 2021
Another igbo bureau of statistics publication.

Ekealterego:

Do not worry, Ebonyi is developing in leaps and bounds.
In terms of Education, Ebonyi is battling now and are currently in the top 10 in WAEC performance in the past 4 years. Ebonyi is performing better than all the Northern states and the only SW state that performed better than them is Lagos State.
Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by Exclusive101: 2:00pm On Feb 17, 2021
Don't waste you time arguing with deluded Igbos. In 10 - 20 yrs times the educated lot Ebonyi n Aba are churning out we should see how they help develop that state.

We already can see how foolish n hopelessly they reason after the years of Jonathan. Until the result of their lies stare them in the face n so they go de argue. If you proceed he go still tell you say all those with credit in Lagos are Igbos.

Stop wasting your time convincing lunatics.

Factshunter:

You can as well check my chat history as well for verification, I think you dont know me too cos if you do you won't conclude or use that childish statement such as " a lost course"?? grin

WFT is this ( below) suppose to me or any sane or educated person? Are you kidding or just enjoy throwing words around. Of course, the UN won't be a fool like some dounce village mentality to base their stats base one exam body when we have many and plenty of them to put into consideration.

Well, that outdated data is what was used by the world bank, an international body to established a more factual facts and stats based on generation observations and various results and not some sort of individual induced and make beliefs overall yardstick conducted by one villager somewhere in alaigbo.

Firstly, if you have any sense, you will not bring forth outdated data to back up your claims

Now, this sound like nonsense and sort of stupid to me to start with.
First and foremost, talking about admission Into varsity Waec isn't only the option every student has. Secondly,
Requirement into university doesn't necessarily come through Waec in this part of the world.

Don't be frustrated, work with facts and stop barking like one who's struggling to defend his claim or imaginary assumption. cool
Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by darkwan: 2:06pm On Feb 17, 2021
EzeAro:

SE backwater region? which part of the SE have you been to before to come that preposterous conclusion. Outside of Lagos and maybe Ogun state, all the SW so called towns/cities are about on par with ordinary villages in the SE.

backwater region....!!

erosion backwater....!!
you cant even solve erosion issues na biafra una dey dream about....!!
Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by darkwan: 2:09pm On Feb 17, 2021
Exclusive101:
Don't waste you time arguing with deluded Igbos. In 10 - 20 yrs times the educated lot Ebonyi n Aba are churning out we should see how they help develop that state.

We already can see how foolish n hopelessly they reason after the years of Jonathan. Until the result of their lies stare them in the face n so they go de argue. If you proceed he go still tell you say all those with credit in Lagos are Igbos.

Stop wasting your time convincing lunatics.

thunda fire dem dem....they try politics and fail miserably....
go compare only kano with entire south east,you would be shocked....
Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by EzeAro: 2:11pm On Feb 17, 2021
darkwan:

[s]backwater region....!!

erosion backwater....!!
you cant even solve erosion issues na biafra una dey dream about....!![/s]
Go solve those ancient shanties you call buildings and brown roof disgrace of a region, muddled with the abominable infestation of human ritual killing plagues first before talking about any region been backwater.

Ozuor!

1 Like

Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by darkwan: 2:13pm On Feb 17, 2021
EzeAro:

Go solve the ancient shanties and brown roof muddled human ritual killing epidemic plaguing your dustbin of a region first.

Ozuor!

shey you dey see yourself....
nonesense....

keep waitin for biafra before doing something....

i saw videos of kano....

una dey craze in south east....
Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by darkwan: 2:14pm On Feb 17, 2021
EzeAro:

Go solve those ancient shanties you call buildings and brown roof disgrace of a region, muddled with the abominable infestation of human ritual killing plagues first before talking about any region been backwater.

Ozuor!

backwata....!!

ipob fools....!!
Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by Ekealterego: 2:16pm On Feb 17, 2021
Exclusive101:
Another igbo bureau of statistics publication.

Mehn! Are you actually acting or dumb or is this how you actually reason? I will hope on the former is closer to the truth though.

You can find it on the bureau of statistics website. It is just a click away.
Now, this is an analysis from 2014 to 2018 (The average). The results from 2019 and 2020 is even way better, especially for Ebonyi state. Abia State also increased the lead. E be like say una never know how far. Anambra is also doing very very great...we already know the reputation of Imo state. I do not need to tell you about the significant population in Rivers and Delta State.

Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by Shaolin0147(m): 2:37pm On Feb 17, 2021
Factshunter:

Of course, your brain oil doesn't have the capacity for simple comprehension but I have no problem with that. But if you choose the part of troll this time as well you can as well be my guest. I don't spare trolls. cool
Nonsense gibberish, that's what you wrote up there. We all know Yorubas to be bunch of ignorant, dumb, uninformed propagandists.

I only pity the Igbos that take you guys serious in argument.But for me that've studied you guys and found out how shallow you guys reason, will never give you that chance of serious argument

1 Like

Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by Shaolin0147(m): 2:43pm On Feb 17, 2021
darkwan:

thunda fire dem dem....they try politics and fail miserably....
go compare only kano with entire south east,you would be shocked....
Where're you from to start with, tell me ur region, north or West?

1 Like

Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by Ekealterego: 2:48pm On Feb 17, 2021
EzeAro:

Ozuor!
As you can see, most of these guys are from the North. They are not even Yoruba people.... I know many Yoruba people not to be this foolish. You see that they avoid checking facts.. Do not fall for their cheap trap.

1 Like

Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by EzeNri(m): 2:52pm On Feb 17, 2021
Kzinne:
Please these developers should develop EBONYI and Abia states to beat Lagos. They should do it fast please
Remove Lagos, there is non-capital city in SW that is more developed than Aba today.

FACT

If you travel from Abuja to Lagos through Ekiti, Osun, Oyo and Ogun you will be ashamed of yourself.
Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by Ngorbungor(m): 3:16pm On Feb 17, 2021
Factshunter:

I should tell you that Waec is not and can not be used as a yarstick for overall educational standard? My gosh!! What is happening on this platform for earth sake? WTF!!! grin

You are just trying to make sense, please tell us what to use to determine the leave of education in a modern society,

Please let's remove WAEC, JAMB, Early Enrollment, Cut of mark to Unity schools, etc

1 Like

Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by Factshunter: 3:18pm On Feb 17, 2021
Ekealterego:

Mehn! Are you actually acting or dumb or is this how you actually reason? I will hope on the former is closer to the truth though.

You can find it on the bureau of statistics website. It is just a click away.
Now, this is an analysis from 2014 to 2018 (The average). The results from 2019 and 2020 is even way better, especially for Ebonyi state. Abia State also increased the lead. E be like say una never know how far. Anambra is also doing very very great...we already know the reputation of Imo state. I do not need to tell you about the significant population in Rivers and Delta State.

Source, please?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Speaks On The Closure Of Company By Uk Government / “if Tinubu Loses Your LG On Saturday, You'll Resign / Atiku Leaving Nigeria After Losing Election (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.