Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,699 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos (2728 Views)

FG Developed Lagos, Not Tinubu - Atiku / Renewed Ebonyi And Benue Boundary Dispute, 5 Killed / IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by MrMaestro: 3:19pm On Feb 17, 2021
Ngorbungor:

That's a fat lie
continue to keep your head in the sands. Many Igbos in southwest are so assimilated they even decide to bear Yoruba names now.
Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by Factshunter: 3:21pm On Feb 17, 2021
Ngorbungor:

You are just trying to make sense, please tell us what to use to determine the leave of education in a modern society,

Please let's remove WAEC, JAMB, Early Enrollment, Cut of mark to Unity schools, etc

I can't really make sense out of this, honestly!. Can you explain better?
Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by Ngorbungor(m): 3:28pm On Feb 17, 2021
MrMaestro:
continue to keep your head in the sands. Many Igbos in southwest are so assimilated they even decide to bear Yoruba names now.

Oga, I've lived in ibadan, schooled in Ilorin, both primary, secondary and my tertiary education, what you just typed
up there is absolute nonsense and I big lie
Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by Factshunter: 3:29pm On Feb 17, 2021
Shaolin0147:
Here we go again, a foolish lifeless incompetent slowpoke from a cursed disgusting backward pig pen talking about brain!! After you've been fed up with non existing fairly take by ur ignorant brainless father that ur region is more developed and educated.

Well I don't blame them, it's all as a result of hunger, poverty, drinking of lustic brownroof water that kept them in the condition of reasoning like a lunatic frustrated vagabond

Sometimes I imagine how an afonja ape looking idiot will be talking when the word development is going on

Same line, the same level of frustration, depression in the display.

Cc; OAM4J, Mynd44, rule number 2 is broken. Do get this thing out of here. He can't seem to control his emotions, frustration, and chat without cursing his father.

Thanks in advance.
Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by Ngorbungor(m): 3:33pm On Feb 17, 2021
Factshunter:

I can't really make sense out of this, honestly!. Can you explain better?

Oh you can't?

Ok let me put it this way. Tell us the criteria or instruments to use in determining or rate the leave of education in a particular area, community, state or a country

1 Like

Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by Factshunter: 3:38pm On Feb 17, 2021
Ngorbungor:

Oh you can't?

Ok let me put it this way. Tell us the criteria or instruments to use in determining or rate the leave of education in a particular area, community, state or a country

Now, this is better.

Here;

https://www.google.com/search?client=ms-opera-mobile&sxsrf=ALeKk03hqhs-Bj1InYNAGiTl90flgjS53A%3A1613572579774&ei=4yktYKrRLsPMaKKht5gC&q=who+is+an+educated+person+acceding+to+W.H.O&oq=who+is+an+educated+person+acceding+to+W.H.O&gs_lcp=ChNtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1zZXJwEAMyCAghEBYQHRAeOgQIABBHOgQIIxAnOgQIABBDOgIIADoGCAAQFhAeOgUIABCGAzoFCCEQoAE6BwghEAoQoAE6BAgAEA06BAghEBVQl4cEWMG8BGDKwgRoAHABeAGAAfICiAHSKJIBBjItMTQuNZgBAKABAcgBCMABAQ&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-serp

That should answer your question.

Hope you are ok now?
Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by Ekealterego: 3:41pm On Feb 17, 2021
Factshunter:

Source, please?
I thought you said you are a facts hunter? Don't you think you might need to change profession?

On the screenshot, you can find the DOI number, journal, source from the bureau of statistics.

Go to education.org.ng, you will find it.

Or simply check the screenshot I showed you, the peer reviewed journal is available to the public. Or simply check the bureau of statistics website.

As you will find in the journal, they are trying to make a case for human resource and capital potentials for STEM.
Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by MrMaestro: 3:42pm On Feb 17, 2021
Ngorbungor:

Oga, I've lived in ibadan, schooled in Ilorin, both primary, secondary and my tertiary education, what you just typed
up there is absolute nonsense and I big lie
my guy, many young Igbos have done this. Whether it's their official names or not I'm unsure, but they definitely bear Yoruba names in public
Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by Ngorbungor(m): 3:43pm On Feb 17, 2021
Factshunter:

Now, this is better.

Here;

https://www.google.com/search?client=ms-opera-mobile&sxsrf=ALeKk03hqhs-Bj1InYNAGiTl90flgjS53A%3A1613572579774&ei=4yktYKrRLsPMaKKht5gC&q=who+is+an+educated+person+acceding+to+W.H.O&oq=who+is+an+educated+person+acceding+to+W.H.O&gs_lcp=ChNtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1zZXJwEAMyCAghEBYQHRAeOgQIABBHOgQIIxAnOgQIABBDOgIIADoGCAAQFhAeOgUIABCGAzoFCCEQoAE6BwghEAoQoAE6BAgAEA06BAghEBVQl4cEWMG8BGDKwgRoAHABeAGAAfICiAHSKJIBBjItMTQuNZgBAKABAcgBCMABAQ&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-serp

That should answer your question.

Hope you are ok now?

You are not a serious person, so for your church mind this is an answer? what have you been filling your head with?

1 Like

Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by Factshunter: 3:45pm On Feb 17, 2021
Ekealterego:

I thought you said you are a facts hunter? Don't you think you might need to change profession?

On the screenshot, you can find the DOI number, journal, source from the bureau of statistics.

Go to education.org.ng, you will find it.

Or simply check the screenshot I showed you, the peer reviewed journal is available to the public. Or simply check the bureau of statistics website.

As you will find in the journal, they are trying to make a case for human resource and capital potentials for STEM.

You still don't what this is all about, do you? You are obviously focusing on a particular exam body as a measurement for overall education. That's not logical, to start with.

Secondly, don't hesitate to provide the source of the link you provided, I wouldn't mind studying how the table was arrived at and the number of exams body it contains.

Thanks in advance.
Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by Factshunter: 3:48pm On Feb 17, 2021
Ngorbungor:

You are not a serious person, so for your church mind, this is an answer? what have you been filling your head with?

I don't like it when people fail to compete or chat like a grown-up only to resort to personal insult. You don't want to go down there with me, honestly? So far, I remain polite and considerate on this thread so, I don't get this insult, could it be frustration or you just can't hold converse logically?
Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by Ekealterego: 3:53pm On Feb 17, 2021
Factshunter:

You still don't what this is all about, do you? You are obviously focusing on a particular exam body as a measurement for overall education. That's not logical, to start with.

Secondly, don't hesitate to provide the source of the link you provided, I wouldn't mind studying how the table was arrived at and the number of exams body it contains.

Thanks in advance.
Fact finder but you do not know the meaning of DOI? Even after giving you the code? This is 2021 Bruh! Your condition is beyond rescue.
Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by Ngorbungor(m): 3:54pm On Feb 17, 2021
MrMaestro:
my guy, many young Igbos have done this. Whether it's their official names or not I'm unsure, but they definitely bear Yoruba names in public

I don't know why you guys just love fooling yourselves in southwest, where I've lived as a child, schooled and work before relocating I've not come across such not even one, please what is so special in changing a name to Yoruba name? Is it Sule, or Abdullah, or Taju, or Bilikisu, or Ramatu, or Siddikat and the rest worth changing to

1 Like

Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by Ngorbungor(m): 3:55pm On Feb 17, 2021
Factshunter:

I don't like it when people fail to compete or chat like a grown-up only to resort to personal insult. You don't want to go down there with me, honestly? So far, I remain polite and considerate on this thread so, I don't get this insult, could it be frustration or you just can't hold converse logically?

You just directed me to a useless link and you want me to take you serious

1 Like

Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by Factshunter: 3:59pm On Feb 17, 2021
[s]
Ekealterego:

Fact finder but you do not know the meaning of DOI? Even after giving you the code? This is 2021 Bruh! Your condition is beyond rescue.
[/s]

At least, you've tried.
Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by MrMaestro: 4:01pm On Feb 17, 2021
Ngorbungor:

I don't know why you guys just love fooling yourselves in southwest, where I've lived as a child, schooled and work before relocating I've not come across such not even one, please what is so special in changing a name to Yoruba name? Is it Sule, or Abdullah, or Taju, or Bilikisu, or Ramatu, or Siddikat and the rest worth changing to
I don't know why this bothers you so much. But it might be becoming a generational thing. Younger Igbos born in Yorubaland end up speaking more Yoruba and English than they do igbo. Some bear Yoruba names. It's not surprising at all. Many young nigerian americans or nigerians born in UK use american/british nicknames. It's not surprising.
Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by Factshunter: 4:04pm On Feb 17, 2021
Ngorbungor:

You just directed me to a useless link and you want me to take you serious

This was your question ;

Ngorbungor:

Oh you can't?

Right?

Now, if youd go through the link or have what it takes to understand a simple question and answer, if wouldn't have been quite hard for you that education is the ability to read, write, and study....according to WHO, the link.

Who's fault is it that you can grab that?

Well, at least, you tried too. shocked
Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by Ngorbungor(m): 4:07pm On Feb 17, 2021
MrMaestro:
I don't know why this bothers you so much. But it might be becoming a generational thing. Younger Igbos born in Yorubaland end up speaking more Yoruba and English than they do igbo. Some bear Yoruba names.

You are right at the bolded, and not only Igbo,s, its all tribes, come to Onitsha, or ABA you will see different tribes who's children speaks Igbo more than their local language but changing names is a fat lie,
Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by Cosbyrich: 4:34pm On Feb 17, 2021
EzeAro:

SE backwater region? which part of the SE have you been to before to come that preposterous conclusion. Outside of Lagos and maybe Ogun state, all the SW so called towns/cities are about on par with ordinary villages in the SE.

lol
Everybody knows that even only Ibadan is more developed tan the entire Igboland.Stop your stupidity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by EzeAro: 4:40pm On Feb 17, 2021
Cosbyrich:

lol
Everybody knows that even only Ibadan is more developed tan the entire Igboland.Stop your stupidity.
Yeah Ibadan is even more developed than Dubai sef

Clown grin
Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by Ngorbungor(m): 4:44pm On Feb 17, 2021
Cosbyrich:

lol

When you say developed Is it interms of number of brown roof or mud houses?

Please elaborate

1 Like

Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by theFilmtric: 5:38pm On Feb 17, 2021
Easternblood:

The way you guys fantasize and masturbate over Igbos eh!!!! Chineke Nna!!! And yes you useless ofemmanus should stay away from our land, let us Ndigbo develop it ourselves ....Thunder fire una...and Igbo can Never Ever Die ..It is not possible even in the next 5 million years...We are the oldest tribe in the world
cheesy grin

theFilmtricsay
Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by theFilmtric: 5:40pm On Feb 17, 2021
nedu666:

Igbos are few in osun, oyo and ogun. States that even tge indigenous people are running from. States that can't pay salary. Civil service states. States with few bank branches. Abeegi there is no business in those states
I guess you're joking
The number of Igbos in Ogun is damn high
About 1 Igbo for every 200 Yoruba
Stop talking with sentiments

theFilmtricsay

1 Like

Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by darkwan: 11:14pm On Feb 17, 2021
Shaolin0147:
Where're you from to start with, tell me ur region, north or West?

region my foot....

stay at home and develope your area....
Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by Easternblood: 7:15am On Feb 18, 2021
SuperBold:

You can only wish a Yoruba will step foot in alaigbo ayama oloun maje cheesy
Wow, So I should wish a dirty, stinking, dark , ugly,inferior, ofemmanus with "whiskers" he calls tribal marks should come to AlaIgbo? Thunder fire you there, Anumpam, to come and do what? Wetin una Sabi?
Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 18, 2021
Easternblood:

Wow, So I should wish a dirty, stinking, dark , ugly,inferior, ofemmanus with "whiskers" he calls tribal marks should come to AlaIgbo? Thunder fire you there, Anumpam, to come and do what? Wetin una Sabi?

Have u smell your brothers body, all una dey smell like ogbono cheesy 99percent of Igbo are dark and ugly. No matter how u twist it, we will not step our civilised foot in alaigbo
Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by Easternblood: 9:27pm On Feb 20, 2021
SuperBold:

Have u smell your brothers body, all una dey smell like ogbono cheesy 99percent of Igbo are dark and ugly. No matter how u twist it, we will not step our civilised foot in alaigbo
Igbos are dark? Mumu, how you dey write this thing, I no know say you are brainless but try copy sensible humans like Igbos na
Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 21, 2021
Easternblood:
Igbos are dark? Mumu, how you dey write this thing, I no know say you are brainless but try copy sensible humans like Igbos na

very dark like pot bottom, especially u, no matter how you bleach u re forever a ulgy monkey
Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by Easternblood: 3:27pm On Feb 21, 2021
SuperBold:

very dark like pot bottom, especially u, no matter how you bleach u re forever a ulgy monkey
Imbecilic Yoruba , the way you Idiots exhibit hypocrisy eh!!! SMH!!! You can Imagine a Yoruba telling someone "you are black and you bleach"....2 things which are their trademark , their Inferiority complex is on another level
Re: The Developers Should Develop EBONYI And Abia the way they developed Lagos by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 21, 2021
Easternblood:
Imbecilic Yoruba , the way you Idiots exhibit hypocrisy eh!!! SMH!!! You can Imagine a Yoruba telling someone "you are black and you bleach"....2 things which are their trademark , their Inferiority complex is on another level

Eebo are funny sha if not you will not open mouth like soakaway and be saying nonsense. Bleaching boy, multi color boli. Ure lucky NL no dey show profile pics. Don't ever mention me again, na people like u seun for do block button.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Caught Sleeping Despite The Severe Hardship Bitting Hard / Underground Plans To Unleash Mayeham In Jos & Kaduna By Jihadist: / Gov. Amosun Escapes Bomb Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.