Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Bandits In Niger Kill Masud Abubakar, Ten Others, Kidnap 24 - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits In Niger Kill Masud Abubakar, Ten Others, Kidnap 24 (22519 Views)

My Cousin Took Money To Bandits In The Bush / Gunmen Kill Nicholas Ofodile, Three Others, Kidnap Passengers In Kogi (Graphic) / Photos Of Father David Tanko Killed And Burnt By Armed Bandits In Taraba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits In Niger Kill Masud Abubakar, Ten Others, Kidnap 24 by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 16, 2021
perestroika19:
I fear o. See format
grin The guy na clown
Re: Bandits In Niger Kill Masud Abubakar, Ten Others, Kidnap 24 by TitanzStudio(m): 9:22pm On Feb 16, 2021
futurerex:
Bandits again ?
he has veen surprising us
Re: Bandits In Niger Kill Masud Abubakar, Ten Others, Kidnap 24 by alphaNomega: 9:24pm On Feb 16, 2021
ddippset:
I have come to the realization that the only reason our security forces are able to police the entire country is because people are willing to subject themselves to law and order.

If people decide to be lawless and embrace criminality across the 36 states, Nigeria does not even have the personnel to engage on all fronts.
You are very wise

1 Like

Re: Bandits In Niger Kill Masud Abubakar, Ten Others, Kidnap 24 by Rich4god(m): 9:43pm On Feb 16, 2021
This country have become something else. It baffles me how our govt officials and security heads sleep at night knowing fully well that they have failed in their primary responsibility.

See how innocent Nigerians are dying as if it's flies that are been killed. It's high time every Nigerian should move into the forest and chase out any human being living there.
Re: Bandits In Niger Kill Masud Abubakar, Ten Others, Kidnap 24 by YungMillionaire: 9:50pm On Feb 16, 2021
edlion57:
Y are northers so so heartless.i can't even kill my enemy talk more of an innocent man

You can't kill your enemy? Can you kill some1 in self defense?
Re: Bandits In Niger Kill Masud Abubakar, Ten Others, Kidnap 24 by Nychillax(m): 11:22pm On Feb 16, 2021
leisuretym:
How do you allow illegal immigrants from sub sahara Africa into Nigeria because they can speak Hausa or because they are fulani?, now see what they are doing? There is no job in nigeria and you are allowing people in just because you need them to vote during election, they are all over the place in Lagos now despite okada ban, flowing in everyday with okadas on trailers into southwest , this law that stated all Nigerians can work anywhere should be with state work permits and you must be a true Nigerian national with letter from your state , the immigration need to do more than just issuing international passport .

Illegal immigrants must go

Your last paragraph is the main problem, sincerely speaking am not yet to see the contribution of immigration in Nigeria. Those guys are Only after the issuing of passport, they are not effective to check on immigrants, our boarder are porus and no technological tools to check in movement into the country. That agency needed to be scraped or to be reformed.

1 Like

Re: Bandits In Niger Kill Masud Abubakar, Ten Others, Kidnap 24 by Hapuruchukwu(m): 11:32pm On Feb 16, 2021
edlion57:
Y are northerns so so heartless.i can't even kill my enemy talk more of an innocent man

My dear, it baffles me also the same it does to you. I don't understand that natural instinct of wickedness and the pleasure they derive from it.

1 Like

Re: Bandits In Niger Kill Masud Abubakar, Ten Others, Kidnap 24 by 400billionman: 1:24am On Feb 17, 2021
What of their spokesman ?

And their sympathizers ?
Re: Bandits In Niger Kill Masud Abubakar, Ten Others, Kidnap 24 by Juliearth(f): 5:51am On Feb 17, 2021
Shybucks:
To think that this has FINALLY become a norm ;is SORROWFUL.

I am glad all these ills are happening and everyone is feeling the heat. I hope that, come 2023, we would look beyond APC/PDP and vote in the right sets of leaders.

1 Like

Re: Bandits In Niger Kill Masud Abubakar, Ten Others, Kidnap 24 by Shybucks: 6:41am On Feb 17, 2021
Sincerely speaking;the country can’t change;but we just have to do our part and have a good conscience before God and our fellow man.
Juliearth:

I am glad all these ills are happening and everyone is feeling the heat. I hope that, come 2023, we would look beyond APC/PDP and vote in the right sets of leaders.
Re: Bandits In Niger Kill Masud Abubakar, Ten Others, Kidnap 24 by Juliearth(f): 10:39am On Feb 17, 2021
Shybucks:
Sincerely speaking;the country can’t change;but we just have to do our part and have a good conscience before God and our fellow man.

Apt!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nonwa Farmers Attacked By Armed Men In Rivers. Graphic Photos / Nigerian Cultist Murdered In South Africa (Pics) / Woman Caught With Dead Day-Old Baby In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.