Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Port Harcourt Pastor Who Refuse to Wed Couple Due To Lateness Is Dead - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Port Harcourt Pastor Who Refuse to Wed Couple Due To Lateness Is Dead (798 Views)

Port Harcourt Pastor Reportedly Raises Man From The Dead in a Drama ministration / Winners Chapel Refuses To Wed Couple In Akwa Ibom Over Lateness / Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Port Harcourt Pastor Who Refuse to Wed Couple Due To Lateness Is Dead by ediko5(m): 7:29pm On Feb 16, 2021
Pastor Essa Ogorry of Fullfuling Word Foundation in Port Harcourt has passed on today.

Recall the pastor and his church trend on the social media about 2 weeks ago when he refused to Wed couple in his church die to the couple lateness to their wedding service on 6th February.

Members of his church broke the sad news in social media.

The pastor died 2 days after one year remembrance service of his late wife which held on Sunday 14th February.

May his soul rest in peace, Amen.

Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Who Refuse to Wed Couple Due To Lateness Is Dead by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:31pm On Feb 16, 2021
I just hope his action wasn't borne out of jealousy though..

Notwithstanding, may God grant the family and loved ones the fortitude to bear the loss. Amen.
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Who Refuse to Wed Couple Due To Lateness Is Dead by Nwodosis(m): 7:31pm On Feb 16, 2021
He's not a fan of lateness and that's the reason he left world early.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Who Refuse to Wed Couple Due To Lateness Is Dead by orisa37: 7:32pm On Feb 16, 2021
He has run to Hell
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Who Refuse to Wed Couple Due To Lateness Is Dead by ediko5(m): 7:32pm On Feb 16, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
His wife you mean?
Read well.
Wife died last wife, husband died today.
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Who Refuse to Wed Couple Due To Lateness Is Dead by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:34pm On Feb 16, 2021
ediko5:

Read well.
Yeah I have. Thanks.
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Who Refuse to Wed Couple Due To Lateness Is Dead by ediko5(m): 7:34pm On Feb 16, 2021
orisa37:
He has run to Hell
Meaning?
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Who Refuse to Wed Couple Due To Lateness Is Dead by vikyno(m): 7:41pm On Feb 16, 2021
What a world! RIP to the dead.
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Who Refuse to Wed Couple Due To Lateness Is Dead by illicit(m): 7:45pm On Feb 16, 2021
Why did he ruin their day
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Who Refuse to Wed Couple Due To Lateness Is Dead by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 16, 2021
Nwodosis:
He's not a fan of lateness and that's the reason he left world early.
kai. That's Cold
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Who Refuse to Wed Couple Due To Lateness Is Dead by Nwodosis(m): 8:15pm On Feb 16, 2021
cchub:

kai. That's Cold
You are right, I ought not to have made such comment.
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Who Refuse to Wed Couple Due To Lateness Is Dead by Henix(m): 8:20pm On Feb 16, 2021
RIP
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Who Refuse to Wed Couple Due To Lateness Is Dead by Bacteriologist(m): 8:45pm On Feb 16, 2021
There's no advantage religion offers that you can't experience while being non-religious.

Non-religious people have serious life problems.
Religious people also have serious life problems.

Religious people experience disappointments.

Non-religious also experience disappointments.

Religious people die untimely.
Non-religious people also die untimely.

You can claim your religion is superior and your god is real all you want. But at the end of the day, your life isn't too different or less immune from that of "unbelievers " in real life.

Na why de talk say problem no de finish.

All in all, RIP pastor.
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Who Refuse to Wed Couple Due To Lateness Is Dead by Bacteriologist(m): 9:54pm On Feb 16, 2021
ediko5:

Read well.

You too write well!

Last wife keh
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Who Refuse to Wed Couple Due To Lateness Is Dead by ediko5(m): 11:25pm On Feb 16, 2021
Bacteriologist:

You too write well!

Last wife keh

I can see you're high on weed.

When and where did I write last wife?

You're not normal
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Who Refuse to Wed Couple Due To Lateness Is Dead by ediko5(m): 11:26pm On Feb 16, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Who Refuse to Wed Couple Due To Lateness Is Dead by Nephilim: 11:56pm On Feb 16, 2021
I was mad at him after hearing the former story! Yes, where is the place of mercy!!
I hope he made it sha else the kind of judgement he go receive go be without mercy!

As it is written do unto others what you want them to do unto you!
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Who Refuse to Wed Couple Due To Lateness Is Dead by milcah5050: 12:18am On Feb 17, 2021
Bad.Check my profile for James Hadley Chase Novels
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Who Refuse to Wed Couple Due To Lateness Is Dead by Antoeni(m): 7:33am On Feb 17, 2021
This is a lesson for each one.

Learn to Merciful no matter the condition. Because u don't know 2moro.

RIP sir.
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Who Refuse to Wed Couple Due To Lateness Is Dead by ediko5(m): 7:46am On Feb 17, 2021
Nephilim:
I was mad at him after hearing the former story! Yes, where is the place of mercy!!
I hope he made it sha else the kind of judgement he go receive go be without mercy!

As it is written do unto others what you want them to do unto you!

Heard the man left the hospital at Abuja, flew in Port Harcourt for the wedding, he was very weak after arriving Port Harcourt, hence the reason he told the couple to meet him In his office so they could be joined in the office.

The mistake he made was not training other pastors to assist him in some service like this cos sometimes illness can be caused by stress.
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Who Refuse to Wed Couple Due To Lateness Is Dead by Bacteriologist(m): 8:10am On Feb 17, 2021
ediko5:

I can see you're high on weed.

When and where did I write last wife?

You're not normal

Smh read the quote of everybody that quoted you
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Who Refuse to Wed Couple Due To Lateness Is Dead by Nephilim: 8:11am On Feb 17, 2021
ediko5:

Heard the man left the hospital at Abuja, flew in Port Harcourt for the wedding, he was very weak after arriving Port Harcourt, hence the reason he told the couple to meet him In his office so they could be joined in the office.

The mistake he made was not training other pastors to assist him in some service like this cos sometimes illness can be caused by stress.
Did he finally joined the couple?

You know it's their big day, it doesn't matter what their offences are, they should find grace! He could have just let them be or ask another pastor to fill in, even if it's to be giving him direction on phone, fine! That's still better than kicking them out like you've never known them before!!
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Who Refuse to Wed Couple Due To Lateness Is Dead by Mznaett: 9:33am On Feb 17, 2021
One of the big daddies in PH!
Rip sir!
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Who Refuse to Wed Couple Due To Lateness Is Dead by Maxymilliano(m): 9:56am On Feb 17, 2021
Recall the pastor and his church trend on the social media about 2 weeks ago when he refused to Wed couple in his church due to the couple lateness to their wedding service on 6th February.

undecided

Now, who is Late ?
Re: Port Harcourt Pastor Who Refuse to Wed Couple Due To Lateness Is Dead by Maxymilliano(m): 10:32am On Feb 17, 2021
Recall the pastor and his church trend on the social media about 2 weeks ago when he refused to Wed couple in his church die to the couple lateness to their wedding service on 6th February.

undecided

Now, who is LATE ?

(1) (Reply)

What God Told Me About Astrazeneca COVID-19 Vaccine - Apostle Suleman / WOW!! Angel Caught On Camera During A Crossover Service In Benin Republic (photo / USA: World Headquarters Extracts Huge Donations From Elderly Jehovah’s Witnesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.