Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

What God Told Me About Astrazeneca COVID-19 Vaccine - Apostle Suleman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What God Told Me About Astrazeneca COVID-19 Vaccine - Apostle Suleman (803 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" / Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What God Told Me About Astrazeneca COVID-19 Vaccine - Apostle Suleman by InfoNow: 5:19pm On Mar 22, 2021
Apostle Johnson Suleman, the general overseer of Omega Fire Ministries International, has said that although the Oxford- AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine is not demonic, it is medically unsafe for use, THE WITNESS is reporting.

There have been a lot of controversies about the vaccine.

Despite the World Health Organization (WHO) and European Medicines Agency (EMA) declaring the Oxford-AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccines safe and effective,

READ MORE HERE: https://witnessngr.com/what-god-told-me-about-astrazeneca-covid-19-vaccine-apostle-suleman/
Re: What God Told Me About Astrazeneca COVID-19 Vaccine - Apostle Suleman by FatherCHRISTMAS: 5:25pm On Mar 22, 2021
But the apostle himself couldn't provide a cure
Re: What God Told Me About Astrazeneca COVID-19 Vaccine - Apostle Suleman by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:08pm On Mar 22, 2021
Interesting...

"It's not demonic", meaning it's not "the mark of the beast" as some claim, yet still not not safe?

So now, those who're so afraid of the mark of the beast have yet another headache to add to that of the mark of the beast, because they don't just have not just worry about any vaccine being the mark of the beast but also being unsafe.

Perhaps you should also kindly ask God who you claim told you that, to also reveal that which is not demonic but also safe.

I would say that those who were truly born of God need not bother themselves about any of such things, whether mark of the beast/demonic and/or unsafe vaccines, because God has given them power over all the powers of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means harm them. Luke 10:19

God bless.
Re: What God Told Me About Astrazeneca COVID-19 Vaccine - Apostle Suleman by Kobojunkie: 7:13pm On Mar 22, 2021
InfoNow:
“I took my time to specially pray about it. God revealed to me that spiritually, nothing is wrong with the vaccine, but medically, something is wrong. I don’t know what it is but there is something unresolved which I saw reacting in people.

“If somebody tells you it’s demonic, it’s not true.
“Even in this country (Nigeria), a time will come they will stop the vaccine, but by then, they’d have already given it to people.
“The wind that brought the virus has blown it away.
“If you want to take it, you are free, but something is wrong.
“What is wrong with it is not in all the doses; it’s in specific doses,” he concluded.
Since when did this goofball become a medical expert that sane individuals would direct to his questions regarding the safety of a man-made vaccine? undecided

Do the same dingbats also direct to this man questions about the safety of the car they drive, the processed foods they feed their children, the doctors they see, the gas they cook with, the generators they use, etc.? undecided
Re: What God Told Me About Astrazeneca COVID-19 Vaccine - Apostle Suleman by FatherOfJesus: 7:13pm On Mar 22, 2021
I have not seen zombies walking about in Europe
Re: What God Told Me About Astrazeneca COVID-19 Vaccine - Apostle Suleman by BRATISLAVA: 7:50pm On Mar 22, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Interesting...

"It's not demonic", meaning it's not "the mark of the beast" as some claim, yet still not not safe?

So now, those who're so afraid of the mark of the beast have yet another headache to add to that of the mark of the beast, because they don't just have not just worry about any vaccine being the mark of the beast but also being unsafe.

Perhaps you should also kindly ask God who you claim told you that, to also reveal that which is not demonic but also safe.

I would say that those who were truly born of God need not bother themselves about any of such things, whether mark of the beast/demonic and/or unsafe vaccines, because God has given them power over all the powers of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means harm them.

God bless.

What are you really saying here, sir?
Re: What God Told Me About Astrazeneca COVID-19 Vaccine - Apostle Suleman by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:02pm On Mar 22, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

What are you really saying here, sir?
Talk has been rife that the vaccine was the mark of the beast, but He implied that God told him it's not so (demonic), but still not safe, so that doesn't solve the problem for those who are apprehensive about it but creates another one.

Hence my saying that such a concern is unnecessary for those who truly are of the kingdom of God, because they would be safe regardless according to the sayings of Jesus concerning them in Luke 10:19.

If you don't still understand, please kindly explain what exactly you don't.

Thanks.
Re: What God Told Me About Astrazeneca COVID-19 Vaccine - Apostle Suleman by BRATISLAVA: 8:18pm On Mar 22, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Talk has been rife that the vaccine was the mark of the beast, but He implied that God told him it's not so (demonic), but still not safe, so that doesn't solve the problem for those who are apprehensive about it but creates another one.

Hence my saying that such a concern is unnecessary for those who truly are of the kingdom of God, because they would be safe regardless according to the sayings of Jesus concerning them in Luke 10:19.

If you don't still understand, please kindly explain what exactly you don't.

Thanks.

Understood.

1 Like

Re: What God Told Me About Astrazeneca COVID-19 Vaccine - Apostle Suleman by edoairways: 11:31pm On Mar 22, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
But the apostle himself couldn't provide a cure
How can he provide a cure if he is not a scientist to start with?.
Re: What God Told Me About Astrazeneca COVID-19 Vaccine - Apostle Suleman by MufasaLion: 12:35am On Mar 23, 2021
God did not tell you anything Mr Suleman

(1) (Reply)

Can I Follow Peace With All Men? / Let Me See If We Still Have Some Smart People Here / USA: World Headquarters Extracts Huge Donations From Elderly Jehovah’s Witnesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.