Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,684 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video) (47677 Views)

Cross-Dresser Beaten By Area Boys In Ijeshatedo Surulere (Video) / Looting, Deaths As Lagos’ Notorious Gangs Clash Over Assault On Kingpin’s Lover / Gunshots In Obalende As Rival Gangs Clash (Video, Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video) by Mintyguy(m): 8:48pm On Feb 16, 2021
Cultists should be cut into pieces when they are caught

1 Like

Re: Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video) by nairalee(m): 8:48pm On Feb 16, 2021
They should be dealt with decisively
Re: Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video) by HacheNoire: 8:48pm On Feb 16, 2021
Learner's!

I use to feel Nigerian gangs were violent. Not until I saw how it's being done in Chiraq
Re: Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video) by lexy2014: 8:48pm On Feb 16, 2021
CakesToolsOvens:
I hope police intervenes so they don't kill themselves to death.

How do u want d police to intervene when d fracas has nothing to do with endsars protesters?

1 Like

Re: Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 8:49pm On Feb 16, 2021
Hungry Nigerians
Re: Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video) by Antoeni(m): 8:49pm On Feb 16, 2021
It’s Like No Scores Yet
Make una dey Kill una sef
Re: Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video) by perestroika19: 8:50pm On Feb 16, 2021
Re: Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video) by chiiraq802(m): 8:51pm On Feb 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad....
Although a life without ruggedity is not worth living But the need to use sense can not be over emphasized

Beast you mah geee!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video) by JoeEeL(m): 8:53pm On Feb 16, 2021
Lol. See what Tinubu's slaves call development.

Lagos boys are thugs everywhere now. Lol

A whole 1 million boys are thugs. 1 million out of 22 million populace in Lagos. That tells you all you need to know.
Re: Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:55pm On Feb 16, 2021
They should kill themselves.

We need more space for reasonable people.

Btw, it doesn't look like a cult clash.

1 Like

Re: Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video) by Ekpekus(m): 8:55pm On Feb 16, 2021
Revolva:
Just in right now some rival cult gangs in the Ijeshatedo axis of Surulere LGA of Lagos have been causing a lot of terror and they are disturbing the peace of some residents this evening.

The disturbance started by rival cult gangs, at around 6 pm this evening Tuesday 16th,, 2020 at around Sanya bus top on Oshodi Apapa expressway and lead to nearby Ilamoye street.

Later the fight spread down to Omolabanke street and Doyin Odediran street which is adjacent to Ilamnoye and which brought about the rival cult group to revenge in fresh attacks.

In the video which was secretly filmed by me, some young guys were seen holding matches and dangerous weapons like kitchen knives and even double-barrel guns which were shot in the air several times to scare their opponents.

However, no cases of death have been recorded as of now the fight is still going on with these thugs disturbing the peace of the community.

The major result of this clash will result in the Policemen arresting innocent citizens later on and loss of major looting by these thugs.

Below is a video of the clash.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVwTJjW35Tc
No gain in cultism.

But the narrator of the video should take it easy with the English na?

1 Like

Re: Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video) by Revolva(m): 8:56pm On Feb 16, 2021
BusinessCity:
Ijesha boys. Una never change.

Sanya Boys

Tapa Street Boys

Airways Boys

Lawanson Boys

Agunlejika Boys

Odolowu Boys

Animasaun Boys

Sijuade Boys

Una don dey old. Make una dey try dey get sense

These areas are filled with useless people please these guys causing these gang wars are yorubas thugs always

In front of my street now be like say war de happen all shops closed and no where to buy food

One yeye thing is that police know them and won't arrest them

1 Like

Re: Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video) by BruncleZuma: 8:58pm On Feb 16, 2021
They should come to Bayelsa and see how cult clashes work, this one look like say nah street fight after football match.

1 Like

Re: Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video) by RICHSATAN: 8:58pm On Feb 16, 2021
dey form cnn surulere till them use u count scores
Re: Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video) by BusinessCity: 8:58pm On Feb 16, 2021
Revolva:

These areas are filled with useless people please these guys causing these gang wars are yorubas thugs always

In front of my street now be like say war de happen all shops closed and no where to buy food

One yeye thing is that police know them and won't arrest them

Lol. Near Ondo Close baa where there are plenty of mechanics
Re: Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video) by Omoslim26: 8:59pm On Feb 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad....
Although a life without ruggedity is not worth living But the need to use sense can not be over emphasized

Instead of using this ruggedity and agility to cause problem in da hood
They should join HK...huzzle kingdom and start Huzzling...
Within six months they can aquire their lexus, glk, venza

Minister for Advfic[b](ADVOCATE FOR INTERNET CRIMINALS)[/b]

welldonnne sir

Re: Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 8:59pm On Feb 16, 2021
Cowards!!!... Una leave una villages for Nomads from Chad and Niger to take over, come Lagos dey form Capone!

1 Like

Re: Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video) by RICHSATAN: 9:01pm On Feb 16, 2021
BruncleZuma:
They should come to Bayelsa and see how cult clashes work, this one look like say nah street fight after football match.
no mind them may them come Ekeremor come see wetin be clash . ma see whether that surulere cnn reporter go fit stand and report
Re: Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video) by Goco(m): 9:01pm On Feb 16, 2021
Re: Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video) by BruncleZuma: 9:02pm On Feb 16, 2021
RICHSATAN:
no mind them may them come Ekeremor wetin be clash . ma see wether that surulere cnn reporter go fit stand and repot
The reporter part nah wetin funny me pass

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video) by doxijaw: 9:04pm On Feb 16, 2021
Society and outcomes!
Re: Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video) by yomi007k(m): 9:05pm On Feb 16, 2021
These are some of the useless kids whose parents thought "children are blessings".

Wasted youths.

2 Likes

Re: Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video) by Revolva(m): 9:06pm On Feb 16, 2021
BusinessCity:

Lol. Near Ondo Close baa where there are plenty of mechanics

I don't know that street but all I know that ikate itire LCDA to Mushin na yeye area ...when it comes to security

I stayed in Ajegunle for three decades the only time I witness clashes like this has been long ago

It does not happen anymore

Cos AJ and apapa na mixed tribe dominate there but all these Ijesha aguda down to itire na fight Everytime ...

Lagos don cast

1 Like

Re: Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video) by tunjilee003: 9:07pm On Feb 16, 2021
Wasted generations....
Re: Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video) by RICHSATAN: 9:09pm On Feb 16, 2021
BruncleZuma:
The reporter part nah wetin funny me pass

grin grin grin grin
the guy na confirmed ment grin grin grin he get luck say them no site am, them for use him head shine
Re: Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 16, 2021
shocked
Re: Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video) by dododawa1: 9:11pm On Feb 16, 2021
few rats needed to be demised for peace to live.
Re: Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video) by yusluvad(m): 9:11pm On Feb 16, 2021
When will these youths learn to stop wasting away their youthful age/season/time when they can make their own crooked way straight by engaging in profitable activities and so on.

Well, even though am yet to be a millionaire, I do thank God for myself always. God am grateful for me and my siblings...
Re: Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video) by VaselineCrew: 9:12pm On Feb 16, 2021
Meanwhile, police armored vehicle and other reinforcements are still parked at Lekki toll gate, waiting...
Re: Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video) by tayo200(m): 9:12pm On Feb 16, 2021
nawa o
Re: Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video) by Hallabee1(m): 9:14pm On Feb 16, 2021
HeadShot:
Afonja things
are you OK.
Aje
Re: Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video) by josielewa(m): 9:15pm On Feb 16, 2021
BusinessCity:
Ijesha boys. Una never change.

Sanya Boys

Tapa Street Boys

Airways Boys

Lawanson Boys

Agunlejika Boys

Odolowu Boys

Animasaun Boys

Sijuade Boys

Una don dey old. Make una dey try dey get sense
tapa street, not far from jimoh meji street,,,that year for surulere....those areas na rugged zone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 School Girls Found Dead With Private Parts Removed In Ikom, Cross River / Police Defend Drambi Vandi Who Killed Pregnant Lawyer, Call Him ‘Nice Man’ / Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.