Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video) (47691 Views)

Cross-Dresser Beaten By Area Boys In Ijeshatedo Surulere (Video) / Looting, Deaths As Lagos’ Notorious Gangs Clash Over Assault On Kingpin’s Lover / Gunshots In Obalende As Rival Gangs Clash (Video, Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video) by Hallabee1(m): 9:16pm On Feb 16, 2021
Brendaniel:
Waste of man power and resources, these guys are needed at Ogun state and Oyo state to fight herdsmen, or better still straight to sambisa to fight shekau, they are just wasting their resources...

To me the police is not even helping matters, how would you see free volunteers for fight, you arrest them and lock them up, you are wasting them, just arrange them to different states that have high level insecurity, like oyo, sambisa to fight bandits and terrorist, for me you can't have this type of resources for free and you waste it...

Aje..

Soro soke werey
Re: Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video) by CheedyJ(m): 9:20pm On Feb 16, 2021
Where’s jet li , Jackie Chan & Donnie yen when you need them .. let me call Jim iyke fess
Re: Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video) by gulfer: 9:20pm On Feb 16, 2021
A nice blog reportage, polish the skills and you may end up in mainstream media....not some wannabes always posting thrash in the name of blogging angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video) by BusinessCity: 9:20pm On Feb 16, 2021
josielewa:
tapa street, not far from jimoh meji street,,,that year for surulere....those areas na rugged zone

Yes o. Jimoh Meji... Oke onijo

1 Like

Re: Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video) by Doctee: 9:28pm On Feb 16, 2021
I no see wetin dey happen wellwell the camera man for go camera outside
Re: Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video) by AFONJACOW(m): 9:31pm On Feb 16, 2021
Afonja on it again... They no fit go kill Fulanis killing their parents 8n their farms nah Dem selves Dem dey Tak flex muscle
Re: Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video) by AFONJACOW(m): 9:31pm On Feb 16, 2021
Afonja on it again... They no fit go kill Fulanis killing their parents in their farms nah Dem selves Dem dey Take flex muscle
Re: Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video) by Ceeogbaru2: 9:39pm On Feb 16, 2021
Why why why.. What is holding them from killing each other in mass... I rushed here to see at least 50 of dead bodies only or more... I hate cultism with passion...
Re: Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video) by Ceeogbaru2: 9:40pm On Feb 16, 2021
[quote author=Coronavirus1 post=99134883][/quote]

They are wasting time to start killing themselves... Chai I have typed 50 RIP already for them...
Re: Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video) by tnerro1(m): 9:40pm On Feb 16, 2021
Zeion422:
Waisted generation

Male or female waist?
Re: Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video) by delpee(f): 9:41pm On Feb 16, 2021
I wonder why it's so difficult to stop these meaningless and destructive cult wars by youths who should be striving for better goals in life. Life has a purpose. Cultism is a waste of valuable time and a dead if only they have discerning minds.

Brig. Marwa and BRF were able to manage these people in their eras. They seem to have grown wilder, more uncontrollable and deadlier in the last few years. The government needs to reconsider to avoid a slide into anarchy in the near future.
Re: Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video) by Polynek(m): 9:42pm On Feb 16, 2021
Youthful exuberance
Re: Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video) by DarkJeddi(m): 10:22pm On Feb 16, 2021
CakesToolsOvens:
I hope police intervenes so they don't kill themselves to death.
Please check us out for your locally made ovens and popcorn machines. We deliver nationwide.
They don't kill themselves to death? grin
Re: Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video) by sameks08(m): 10:24pm On Feb 16, 2021
confirmed lazy youth
Re: Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video) by Revolva(m): 10:33pm On Feb 16, 2021
gulfer:
A nice blog reportage, polish the skills and you may end up in mainstream media....not some wannabes always posting thrash in the name of blogging angry angry angry

Thank you jare ...e no easy oo I saw hell when I videoed it ...what if bullet touch me hahah
Re: Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video) by IgboWarlord(m): 10:35pm On Feb 16, 2021
BruncleZuma:
The reporter part nah wetin funny me pass

grin grin grin grin

The guy just dey cap fire....
Re: Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video) by crafteck(m): 11:06pm On Feb 16, 2021
Revolva:
Just in right now some rival cult gangs in the Ijeshatedo axis of Surulere LGA of Lagos have been causing a lot of terror and they are disturbing the peace of some residents this evening.

The disturbance started by rival cult gangs, at around 6 pm this evening Tuesday 16th,, 2020 at around Sanya bus top on Oshodi Apapa expressway and lead to nearby Ilamoye street.

Later the fight spread down to Omolabanke street and Doyin Odediran street which is adjacent to Ilamnoye and which brought about the rival cult group to revenge in fresh attacks.

In the video which was secretly filmed by me, some young guys were seen holding matches and dangerous weapons like kitchen knives and even double-barrel guns which were shot in the air several times to scare their opponents.

However, no cases of death have been recorded as of now the fight is still going on with these thugs disturbing the peace of the community.

The major result of this clash will result in the Policemen arresting innocent citizens later on and loss of major looting by these thugs.

Below is a video of the clash.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVwTJjW35Tc

Ur slow..... Risking ur life for vid, leave that house
Re: Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video) by Daniella2252(f): 11:14pm On Feb 16, 2021
HeadShot:
Afonja things

You have started again abi ??
Re: Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 16, 2021
Richsatan your mate ware here fighting,but nah to dy cause nuisanse for nairaland you know
Re: Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video) by NaijaCover(m): 11:21pm On Feb 16, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video) by Unrated900(m): 11:24pm On Feb 16, 2021
@op is like you a reading a note And someone is typing and filming

Well you try

But next time try to express your self In your local dialect Igbo

Cos your English is flying
After-all English is not our language

1 Like

Re: Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video) by Lamasta(m): 11:25pm On Feb 16, 2021
They normally use this their fights to steal and loot people's shops and businesses
Re: Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video) by Undisputed88(m): 11:29pm On Feb 16, 2021
Revolva:
Just in right now some rival cult gangs in the Ijeshatedo axis of Surulere LGA of Lagos have been causing a lot of terror and they are disturbing the peace of some residents this evening.

The disturbance started by rival cult gangs, at around 6 pm this evening Tuesday 16th,, 2020 at around Sanya bus top on Oshodi Apapa expressway and lead to nearby Ilamoye street.

Later the fight spread down to Omolabanke street and Doyin Odediran street which is adjacent to Ilamnoye and which brought about the rival cult group to revenge in fresh attacks.

In the video which was secretly filmed by me, some young guys were seen holding matches and dangerous weapons like kitchen knives and even double-barrel guns which were shot in the air several times to scare their opponents.

However, no cases of death have been recorded as of now the fight is still going on with these thugs disturbing the peace of the community.

The major result of this clash will result in the Policemen arresting innocent citizens later on and loss of major looting by these thugs.

Below is a video of the clash.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVwTJjW35Tc
Broda, you try record the VIDEO, but na very RISKY thing u do so oooo. Na so i try video boys wey dey provoke during LOCK-DOWN period last year. That time wey One million Boys dey disturb, na so one mumu woman start rumour say One million Boys dey come, na im MEN come out with different types of weapon ooooo.

Me sef i just park come the area, na so i carry come say make i record small video wey i go post for NAIRALAND, before you say JACK ROBINSON , boys don gather me ooo, begin dey HALA say Omo!!! who you be, where you from, i neva even answer one question na so one knack me bottle for head, i block and , he use the matchete wey dey his other hand aim for my head, i block am with my right hand and na same hand i use hold my phone, na dat that my phone screen break.

Omo if na one one one, i go too beat that guy, but how i wan take fight over 300 ANGRY YOUTHS, na so i begin beg say i be Missionary, and na preaching i come preach to them. Abeg make you no dey try this kain thing again ooo, e too RISKY grin

1 Like

Re: Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video) by Yoighaman(m): 11:32pm On Feb 16, 2021
Poverty is indeed a menace... why don't incidences of this nature occur in VI, Ikoyi, Lekki 1 etc...the spirit of poverty has its own way of unleashing the beast in people.

May poverty be eradicated from our people, instead of killing themselves, why not use this same energy to face the greedy politicians who put them in this position. SMH.
Re: Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video) by berrystunn(m): 11:40pm On Feb 16, 2021
In security by APC
Re: Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video) by SonOfTheRisingS: 11:44pm On Feb 16, 2021
Nigerian citizens are cowards.

Fighting themselves while fulani are taking over their land/forests.

Here in Akwa Ibom, ESN is our own cult.

Re: Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video) by brunobaba(m): 11:46pm On Feb 16, 2021
CakesToolsOvens:
Please check us out for your locally made ovens and popcorn machines. We deliver nationwide.
Kill themselves to death Are you kidneying me
Re: Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video) by Superboss: 11:52pm On Feb 16, 2021
CakesToolsOvens:

Police has already intervened and they are living alive.
This u and grammar self!!!
Re: Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video) by KessJr: 11:56pm On Feb 16, 2021
cultism does not pay
Re: Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video) by OpinionCounts(m): 11:57pm On Feb 16, 2021
Lagos is one of the worst states to live in when you want to avoid cultists, agberos, touts, hoodlums, ritualists etc..

A day in Lagos without cult clashes and killings is an incomplete day.

It is gradually turning into a lawless state where cultists and criminals run havoc unchecked.

1 Like

Re: Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video) by Dre183(m): 11:57pm On Feb 16, 2021
Mr reporter

It's duro-oyedoyin street not duro odediran

That's was where I grew up.

Better pikin no dey ijesha again

2 Likes

Re: Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video) by extremelygolden: 12:14am On Feb 17, 2021
Zeion422:
Waisted generation

WASTED Generation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 School Girls Found Dead With Private Parts Removed In Ikom, Cross River / Igwe Stephen Nwatu Killed In Enugu By His Subjects (Photos) / Dangote Denies Being Among Hostages At Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.