Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Bride Receives Wrapped Cutlass As A Wedding Gift (Photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bride Receives Wrapped Cutlass As A Wedding Gift (Photo) (919 Views)

Deji Adeyanju’s Gave His Friend A Car As A Wedding Gift / Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife / What I Learnt From A Wedding Anniversary That Could Help Save Marriages Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Receives Wrapped Cutlass As A Wedding Gift (Photo) by envoymedia: 8:06pm On Feb 16, 2021
A woman took to Twitter to reveal that a wedding guest wrapped a cutlass and gave to her sister as a gift at her wedding, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing a photo of the gift, she asked;

"Why would someone give my sister a wrapped cutlass as a wedding gift?"
https://twitter.com/baddestchef/status/1361294410756030465?s=20

https://igberetvnews.com/1382785/bride-receives-wrapped-cutlass-wedding-gift-photo/

Lalasticlala

Re: Bride Receives Wrapped Cutlass As A Wedding Gift (Photo) by Mokason288(m): 8:12pm On Feb 16, 2021
This is hilarious

This story is incomplete

We need to know the location to know if it’s ordinary or not

If it happened in EDO STATE it’s not ordinary
Re: Bride Receives Wrapped Cutlass As A Wedding Gift (Photo) by Henix(m): 8:13pm On Feb 16, 2021
Newly wedded couples are always advice to be careful with wedding gifts, for the days are evil.

1 Like

Re: Bride Receives Wrapped Cutlass As A Wedding Gift (Photo) by Sijo01(f): 8:14pm On Feb 16, 2021
Maybe she's a farmer and the gift is from her cofarmer.

On a serious note, the thing nor make sense at all.
Re: Bride Receives Wrapped Cutlass As A Wedding Gift (Photo) by Caaz: 8:16pm On Feb 16, 2021
maybe the gifter foresaw that the lady might become a farmer in the near future hence gifting her the Cutlass to save her the stress of buying Cutlass.
Re: Bride Receives Wrapped Cutlass As A Wedding Gift (Photo) by NoToPile: 8:24pm On Feb 16, 2021
Very bad sign, definitely not an ordinary cutlass.

2 Likes

Re: Bride Receives Wrapped Cutlass As A Wedding Gift (Photo) by austine4real(m): 8:25pm On Feb 16, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Crazy people everywhere
Re: Bride Receives Wrapped Cutlass As A Wedding Gift (Photo) by GboyegaD(m): 8:26pm On Feb 16, 2021
Wondering why the sister took it to social media. That said, I thought this is the reason why couples don't unwrap the gifts themselves to avoid them seeing such. Anyways, I don't like the idea of giving gifts at wedding.
Re: Bride Receives Wrapped Cutlass As A Wedding Gift (Photo) by Oizee(f): 9:02pm On Feb 16, 2021
so weird.....abi the husband na farmer ne?
Re: Bride Receives Wrapped Cutlass As A Wedding Gift (Photo) by adadike(f): 9:41pm On Feb 16, 2021
Every spiritual arrow and Cutlass to cut down my life and my future be destroyed by thunder in Jesus name, Amen
Re: Bride Receives Wrapped Cutlass As A Wedding Gift (Photo) by 1stKing: 10:15pm On Feb 16, 2021
Maybe agriculture is her hobby
Re: Bride Receives Wrapped Cutlass As A Wedding Gift (Photo) by Brian47(m): 11:20pm On Feb 16, 2021
its for breaking coconut
Re: Bride Receives Wrapped Cutlass As A Wedding Gift (Photo) by fineboynl(m): 8:13am On Feb 17, 2021
why would anyone still celebrate marriage?

make una marry inside house and enter house in peace.

why must you invite people and expect gift because you are getting married. it's greed.

if you need interpretation. here it is.

that thing is iron. and iron represent Edo god that's if you are in Edo or Yoruba land. and the appearance of the mental (iron) is the interpretation. I mean the form at which you see the iron.

such visitation is scaring that if you are guilty. like you hurt someone.. did you really hurt someone?

I don'e talk my own finish.
Re: Bride Receives Wrapped Cutlass As A Wedding Gift (Photo) by beautyhd: 6:02pm On Feb 17, 2021
To arm herself against Fulani herdsmen

(1) (Reply)

Is She Stubborn Because We Are Not In A Relationship? / Relocation Sales!!! / Who Among These People Deserves The Seat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.