Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Pastor Essa Ogorry Dies In Port Harcourt (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Essa Ogorry Dies In Port Harcourt (Photos) (69462 Views)

Pastor Essa Ogory's Death: A Sad Lesson On Believing A One-Sided Story / Breaking News- Pastor Essa Ogorry Who Refused To Wed Couple For Being 5 Mins Lat / Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Essa Ogorry Dies In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Timblogga: 10:24am On Feb 17, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
He probably because of the flight to come officiate the wedding,missed vital doctors appointment and treatments..only for the girl to be doing photoshoots and pomps ,thereby coming v late and stressing out the ailing man..
He must have in annoyance punished the couple so

Himself na human being too na
he told them he can’t stand anymore that they should come to the office for the wedding to be conducted, groom declined.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Essa Ogorry Dies In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:25am On Feb 17, 2021
heendrix:
hmm...You Disannul the day the Queen mother herself set to wed one of her Aqua Bullingdon, a top chief Bullingdon at it and made her shed deep tears on her day that shook the whole bloodline of Brujah's Coast

Sorry man but you did alot that day thinking you did nothing much. Funny enough you were not strong undecided

You need to spend less time watching movies... tongue

1 Like

Re: Pastor Essa Ogorry Dies In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Rajosh(m): 10:25am On Feb 17, 2021
his wife died February 16th 2020 he died February 16th 2021

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Essa Ogorry Dies In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Timblogga: 10:26am On Feb 17, 2021
superCleanworks:
why am i laughing?
he disgraced the couple
death don disgrace am too.

---
he took flight from Abuja to PHC to wed the couple my asss. So what?

shey the Jesus he is working for trekked, enter canoe, walked on water, wept and even went to the house of people by himself just to DO GOOD EVEN WHEN THEY DON'T DESERVE IT. But this one was being too wicked and unforgiving and left a deep mark in the hearts of that couple.

now he is LATE.
I’m amazed BIG FOOLS are still on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Essa Ogorry Dies In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Oyiboman69: 10:26am On Feb 17, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
His death is not connected to what happened oh, before interpreters will come and start explaining how he died
in as much as you're not certain in your claim... Don't refute the the possibility of others against yours ....

1 Like

Re: Pastor Essa Ogorry Dies In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:26am On Feb 17, 2021
majamajic:

Where is Righteousness ?

No strength to create another moniker! tongue
Re: Pastor Essa Ogorry Dies In Port Harcourt (Photos) by folu4real(f): 10:30am On Feb 17, 2021
His wife died February 16, 2020 and he also did February 16, 2021 hummmm God have mercy ooo
Re: Pastor Essa Ogorry Dies In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:31am On Feb 17, 2021
highdon:
probably the last good deed he would have done but he chose to do otherwise. RIP. Some will be like na God catch am.

He showed up promptly... He did his part!

Young people should be taught not to disrespect elders! The man did nothing wrong in my learned opinion.

That was how I attended a traditional wedding, where we had to wait 3 good hours for the groom and his family to show up! Worse still, they had no tangible reason for being late.

Many people need to learn to be punctual in all things. I hate that nonsense concept or practice of "African Time".

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Essa Ogorry Dies In Port Harcourt (Photos) by GenerationNext: 10:32am On Feb 17, 2021
He should have delegated that wedding to his Assistant Pastor since he was very sick at that time.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Essa Ogorry Dies In Port Harcourt (Photos) by igben(m): 10:32am On Feb 17, 2021
The late Pastor wicked Sha...
Re: Pastor Essa Ogorry Dies In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:34am On Feb 17, 2021
igben:
The late Pastor wicked Sha...

Nope! He was principled and strict!

Learn the difference between wickedness and strictness!!!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Essa Ogorry Dies In Port Harcourt (Photos) by highdon(m): 10:34am On Feb 17, 2021
Timblogga:
Stupid thought. Do you really know what happened

I Know little but will like to know more pls
Re: Pastor Essa Ogorry Dies In Port Harcourt (Photos) by superCleanworks(m): 10:35am On Feb 17, 2021
Timblogga:
I’m amazed BIG FOOLS are still on Nairaland.

don't be amazed kid
check well, they are in your family too. very big ones. and it takes a fool to spot a fool so check yourself too kiddo.
Re: Pastor Essa Ogorry Dies In Port Harcourt (Photos) by lozanni(m): 10:36am On Feb 17, 2021
ikorodureporta:
secret cult things

It might have been underlying health issues, just looking at his physique.

If he knew that he was ill and not capable of passing through the stress of officiating at the wedding, he should have stayed back at Abuja to take care of himself and delegate the responsibility to an Associate Pastor as life has no duplicate.

Rest in peace to him.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Essa Ogorry Dies In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 17, 2021
He died a year after his wife died and a week after his birthday.

Sad

1 Like

Re: Pastor Essa Ogorry Dies In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Jabarzee(m): 10:41am On Feb 17, 2021
adadike:
He is gone forever. Gone to answer guilty or not guilty. E remain me and you o. One day we too go japa comot for earth. Na to repent Las Las. Rest in peace sir

Who told you there's heaven or hellfire
Re: Pastor Essa Ogorry Dies In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Ubdavis(m): 10:43am On Feb 17, 2021
Dead is as naturally as life.
Re: Pastor Essa Ogorry Dies In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Basher8583: 10:46am On Feb 17, 2021
SanctifiedSista:

This needs to be verified
If it's true, that wld be wonderful
GOD has promoted his son, what an honour
See u in Heaven Sir,plenty congratulations

When is God promoting you too
Re: Pastor Essa Ogorry Dies In Port Harcourt (Photos) by sonofElElyon: 10:49am On Feb 17, 2021
PastorandMentor:
Pastor Who Refused To Wed Couple Dies In Port Harcourt

There is currently panic in Port Harcourt over the death of pastor Essa Ogorry.

Pastor Essa was in the news last week following his refusal to join two couples together because they arrived late.

He lost his wife on Feb 16 2020
His birthday was just few days back and plans were in place to mark 1 year anniversary of his wife's departure but he could not make it. He died today 16th February 2021.

May God rest his soul.

We all need to repent. The end is near.

Modified: It's been confirmed by popular gospel artist Asu Ekiye. We pray for those he left behind
He wasn't feeling well though even before that wedding saga. He flew in from Abuja sick and when he arrived the church, couple were no where to be found. Imagine.
His death is however unconnected with the wedding saga.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10159457765467848&id=526662847

he flew in to join the couple despite his failing health but got very weak after waiting for an hour for them. the narrative all over the place painting the man as wicked is falsehood

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Essa Ogorry Dies In Port Harcourt (Photos) by kareemkamil(m): 10:50am On Feb 17, 2021
Pastor judgement day don come
Re: Pastor Essa Ogorry Dies In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Prophet777: 10:50am On Feb 17, 2021
Death is an inevitable food that everyone would taste.

Let learn how to be compassionate, fair and considerate in whatever will do.

Life is too short to be too rigid and inconsiderate.

RIP to the dead
Re: Pastor Essa Ogorry Dies In Port Harcourt (Photos) by HonLord: 10:53am On Feb 17, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
You see why it's very good to keep our emotions in serious check especially that thing called "Anger".

From the story up there, it says that this same pastor was already Sick and yet he Flew in From Abuja to Wed that Couple.

Now, What if during that period that this same pastor refused to wed that couple that came for their Wedding and maybe someone out of annoyance or anger began to exchange words with this same Pastor and maybe things escalated and the person laid hands on that Pastor not knowing that this same pastor was already Sick and Dying already....you see what am saying.

If you like don't Learn to control your emotions and see if it won't end in Weeping and gnashing of Teeth for that person grin grin

You are very correct in your saying; but you must understand that "Anger" is a gift and not an inheritance. God was angry, Moses was angry, Joseph, Aaron, Jesus etc were people recorded as angry during their time for one reason or the other. But the Holy Scripture says "Be angry, but do no sin"

The pastor in question was angry over the time wasting of the couples he was supposed to wed and yet committed sin by refusing to carry-out the worldly wedding he has also approved and give date & time.

Who knows why they are late - may be the woman did not finish her Make-up on time and while that was on, her driver and Ashebi crew was also taking pictures and selfies. One needs be angry over certain rubbish that takes place in our daily lives but "BE CAREFUL NOT TO COMMIT SINS"
Re: Pastor Essa Ogorry Dies In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Lomprico2: 10:53am On Feb 17, 2021
in that viral video one old lady was swearing and saying 'he chop him wife'.

his wife died 16th Feb 2020, he died 16th feb 2021.

lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Essa Ogorry Dies In Port Harcourt (Photos) by slowice(m): 10:56am On Feb 17, 2021
I haven't been to his church but he's quite popular in pH especially around trans Amadi area. I respect him

1 Like

Re: Pastor Essa Ogorry Dies In Port Harcourt (Photos) by majamajic(m): 11:01am On Feb 17, 2021
Angelfrost:

No strength to create another moniker! tongue

Than man get power , even on Sunday morning he is here
Re: Pastor Essa Ogorry Dies In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 17, 2021
Seems the guy loves his wife to decide to die Feb 16 , a year after.
Re: Pastor Essa Ogorry Dies In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Idzitari1(m): 11:14am On Feb 17, 2021
All this demonic so call pastors forming mini God. God waited for all of us to repent that Y he always give us a second chance. Who is he not to consider those couples nd pardon them for coming late. Wonder the degree of his fire now
Re: Pastor Essa Ogorry Dies In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Emyogalanya: 11:18am On Feb 17, 2021
PastorandMentor:
Pastor Who Refused To Wed Couple Dies In Port Harcourt

There is currently panic in Port Harcourt over the death of pastor Essa Ogorry.

Pastor Essa was in the news last week following his refusal to join two couples together because they arrived late.

He lost his wife on Feb 16 2020
His birthday was just few days back and plans were in place to mark 1 year anniversary of his wife's departure but he could not make it. He died today 16th February 2021.

May God rest his soul.

We all need to repent. The end is near.

Modified: It's been confirmed by popular gospel artist Asu Ekiye. We pray for those he left behind
He wasn't feeling well though even before that wedding saga. He flew in from Abuja sick and when he arrived the church, couple were no where to be found. Imagine.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10159457765467848&id=526662847
please a pastor died it has nothing to do with him not wedding a couple. he is not the first pastor refuse to wed a couple or to die afterwards. there are many priest who did same centuries back but are not alive today .

1 Like

Re: Pastor Essa Ogorry Dies In Port Harcourt (Photos) by PastorandMentor(m): 11:21am On Feb 17, 2021
Are you still based in Uyo?
slowice:
I haven't been to his church but he's quite popular in pH especially around trans Amadi area. I respect him
Re: Pastor Essa Ogorry Dies In Port Harcourt (Photos) by iezeiyida(m): 11:26am On Feb 17, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
His death is not connected to what happened oh, before interpreters will come and start explaining how he died

How u take know say im death no connect wetin hapen?
Re: Pastor Essa Ogorry Dies In Port Harcourt (Photos) by TempleHouse: 11:26am On Feb 17, 2021
He died a Natural death until proved otherwise, but Nigerians are highly sentimental to play GOD in this matter!

What will be, will be.Period !

1 Like

Re: Pastor Essa Ogorry Dies In Port Harcourt (Photos) by kelvinunilag: 11:26am On Feb 17, 2021
RlCHSATAN:

that is the most important point. but why did you put the post as if he died because he refused to wed them?
all this nigerian time does not work with me. i wll do same. 1 mins late and door is locked.
nigerians like entering places when people are seated so people will see them coming in.
that is how i invited my uncle who was comptroller of customs. he came with his entourage 20 mins late just to show off. i told bounces not to allow anyone late to enter.
yes till today we are enemies but i no get him time.

Can you swear that you have never came late before in all your life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

American Priest Sprays Holy Water From Squirt Gun To Maintain Social Distancing / Rev Fr Mbaka's Prophecies For 2018: "Buhari, Contest & Be Disgraced In 2019" / Oyedepo Offers Closing Sermon At Pastor Dare Adeboye's Farewell Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.