Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Pastor Essa Ogorry Dies In Port Harcourt (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Essa Ogorry Dies In Port Harcourt (Photos) (69474 Views)

Pastor Essa Ogory's Death: A Sad Lesson On Believing A One-Sided Story / Breaking News- Pastor Essa Ogorry Who Refused To Wed Couple For Being 5 Mins Lat / Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Essa Ogorry Dies In Port Harcourt (Photos) by VanDerWaalforces: 11:28am On Feb 17, 2021
Hmmm! Uwa di egwu.
Re: Pastor Essa Ogorry Dies In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 11:30am On Feb 17, 2021
folu4real:
His wife died February 16, 2020 and he also did February 16, 2021 hummmm God have mercy ooo
one of his children will die February 16th 2096. Family of February 16th cheesy
Re: Pastor Essa Ogorry Dies In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Brimstone77: 11:33am On Feb 17, 2021
Just imagining the mood of those couple he refused to Wed right now.
Re: Pastor Essa Ogorry Dies In Port Harcourt (Photos) by chatinent: 11:39am On Feb 17, 2021
He is now late too.
Re: Pastor Essa Ogorry Dies In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Timblogga: 11:40am On Feb 17, 2021
superCleanworks:

don't be amazed kid
check well, they are in your family too. very big ones. and it takes a fool to spot a fool so check yourself too kiddo.
Suck some Straws bruh.
Re: Pastor Essa Ogorry Dies In Port Harcourt (Photos) by adadike(f): 11:41am On Feb 17, 2021
majamajic:

Where is Righteousness ?
I dey also look for him
Re: Pastor Essa Ogorry Dies In Port Harcourt (Photos) by RlCHSATAN: 11:43am On Feb 17, 2021
kelvinunilag:

Can you swear that you have never came late before in all your life
if i am to come late, i tell the person before time. i dont just come late so i come show off

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Essa Ogorry Dies In Port Harcourt (Photos) by adadike(f): 11:43am On Feb 17, 2021
Jabarzee:

Who told you there's heaven or hellfire
the earlier you start believing it, the better. No body told me, I have seen it myself. Some people were born with powers and spiritual gifts

1 Like

Re: Pastor Essa Ogorry Dies In Port Harcourt (Photos) by RlCHSATAN: 11:44am On Feb 17, 2021
majamajic:

Where is Righteousness ?
he sold his soul to satan here
https://www.nairaland.com/6407357/sell-soul-me-satans-representative
Re: Pastor Essa Ogorry Dies In Port Harcourt (Photos) by mechanics(m): 11:44am On Feb 17, 2021
It was his time to leave the earth, and he died doing the work of God, that's why we need to be engaged in doing God's work not necessary being a pastor but propagating the gospel of Christ, although I didn't fault him for cancelling the wedding, just that the couples too didn't do well by not meeting up with time, being a pastor he must have had other engagements that was why he was angry they were not around when he came.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Essa Ogorry Dies In Port Harcourt (Photos) by superCleanworks(m): 11:48am On Feb 17, 2021
Timblogga:

Suck some Straws bruh.

who is your bruh. abi u no get respect?
call me daddy, that's what your mother calls me.

yeah boy she calls me daddy so you better take yourself for a DNA test.
Re: Pastor Essa Ogorry Dies In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Timblogga: 11:59am On Feb 17, 2021
superCleanworks:

who is your bruh. abi u no get respect?
call me daddy, that's what your mother calls me.

yeah boy she calls me daddy so you better take yourself for a DNA test.
That’s how they rant... feed urself some straws.. you’ll be alright..Keyboard warriors undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Essa Ogorry Dies In Port Harcourt (Photos) by PAWG(m): 12:02pm On Feb 17, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
His death is not connected to what happened oh, before interpreters will come and start explaining how he died

So what's his death connected to Sir? Since you've brought it up, enlighen me/us

1 Like

Re: Pastor Essa Ogorry Dies In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Malawian(m): 12:13pm On Feb 17, 2021
HE BETTER ARRIVE EARLY TO HIS FUNERAL, OTHERWISE....
Re: Pastor Essa Ogorry Dies In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 17, 2021
Why did his God not save him? Maybe his God doesn't exist.
Re: Pastor Essa Ogorry Dies In Port Harcourt (Photos) by fof1: 12:57pm On Feb 17, 2021
heendrix:
hmm...You Disannul the day the Queen mother herself set to wed one of her Aqua Bullingdon, a top chief Bullingdon at it and made her shed deep tears on her day that shook the whole bloodline of Brujah's Coast

Sorry man but you did alot that day thinking you did nothing much. Funny enough you were not strong

Pls Keep ur Empty Boasting in ur Pocket. Fight for ur Eternity...He has gone to his Home and to be Judged by d Almighty...Be Warned of ur own End.
Re: Pastor Essa Ogorry Dies In Port Harcourt (Photos) by slowice(m): 1:08pm On Feb 17, 2021
PastorandMentor:
Are you still based in Uyo?

Never lived there
Re: Pastor Essa Ogorry Dies In Port Harcourt (Photos) by JastSiryin(m): 1:09pm On Feb 17, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
There's something definitely going on beyond eye level because all these cannot just be mere coincidence.

That said, may God strengthen the family at this sad moment in their lives. Amen.
Prove it, and stop postulating.
Re: Pastor Essa Ogorry Dies In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Tankotanko: 1:18pm On Feb 17, 2021
Rajosh:
his wife died February 16th 2020
he died February 16th 2021
Real n authentic valentine couples
Re: Pastor Essa Ogorry Dies In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Galadimabawa: 1:27pm On Feb 17, 2021
He go with his head still hold high after all.
Re: Pastor Essa Ogorry Dies In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Oizee(f): 1:34pm On Feb 17, 2021
Uyi168:
He refuse to wed them because they were late, now he is late.. cry
this is deep
Re: Pastor Essa Ogorry Dies In Port Harcourt (Photos) by electhnd(m): 1:46pm On Feb 17, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
His death may not connected to what happened oh, before interpreters will come and start explaining how he died
it may not .....He lost his wife on Feb 16 2020 and he died Feb 16 2021
Re: Pastor Essa Ogorry Dies In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Tankotanko: 1:46pm On Feb 17, 2021
I remember this pastor in year 2000, when his church was called fulfilling word ministry in Ogbunabali area of PH, when his church member invited me for a church program. He preached effortlessly. May his soul rest in peace
Re: Pastor Essa Ogorry Dies In Port Harcourt (Photos) by akdjr(m): 1:53pm On Feb 17, 2021
Very sad news. Do you know I and my wife join ourselves together as couple? I remember the day I proposed to her and she says yes. 2 months later or so i start first by visiting her family members to seek for their consent and after their approval i just sent money to my own family to pay for all their demands according to tradition and after then we both prayed and declare ourselves as husband and wife henceforth. That's all... I later went for registry because I needed the certificate for our traveling processes. And we both happily married and blessed with kids.
Re: Pastor Essa Ogorry Dies In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Flier: 1:53pm On Feb 17, 2021
Galadimabawa:
He go with his head still hold high after all.
He will probably go to hell fire,he refused to forgive the couple and destroy their day of joy
Re: Pastor Essa Ogorry Dies In Port Harcourt (Photos) by marshalcarter: 1:53pm On Feb 17, 2021
SanctifiedSista:

This needs to be verified
If it's true, that wld be wonderful
GOD has promoted his son, what an honour
See u in Heaven Sir,plenty congratulations
pray for me to get money naaa please...at least if na concoction rice i fit cook..make i smile chop biko.. please
Re: Pastor Essa Ogorry Dies In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Galadimabawa: 1:58pm On Feb 17, 2021
Flier:
He will probably go to hell fire,he refused to forgive the couple and destroy their day of joy
Who knows
Re: Pastor Essa Ogorry Dies In Port Harcourt (Photos) by igben(m): 2:28pm On Feb 17, 2021
Angelfrost:

Nope! He was principled and strict!

Learn the difference between wickedness and strictness!!!

Will have done same if it were to be his inlaw, siblings or own children
Re: Pastor Essa Ogorry Dies In Port Harcourt (Photos) by zoghys: 2:33pm On Feb 17, 2021
SanctifiedSista:

This needs to be verified
If it's true, that wld be wonderful
GOD has promoted his son, what an honour
See u in Heaven Sir,plenty congratulations

Just imagine how religion has turn our lives from facts and the truth. Come off it, the man died and that's never a promotion or anything from God. Let's learn to check our health condition from time to time, many of us especially over 40 years has underlining health conditions without even knowing it. Take a well deserve rest, lower your cholesterol, eat lots of fruit, make physical exercise your partner, do yoga, eat less meat and more fish, consult your doctor for advice, stop giving religion colouration to every thing.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Essa Ogorry Dies In Port Harcourt (Photos) by ATTemi: 2:50pm On Feb 17, 2021
I google those strange words make I fit understand the homeboy.
CheedyJ:

Kolomental
Re: Pastor Essa Ogorry Dies In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Tremple8v: 3:00pm On Feb 17, 2021
I talk am too , I know something is wrong with the pastor . RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

American Priest Sprays Holy Water From Squirt Gun To Maintain Social Distancing / Rev Fr Mbaka's Prophecies For 2018: "Buhari, Contest & Be Disgraced In 2019" / Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.