Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Annie Idibia Poses With Her Mum And Daughters In New Photos On Instagram - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Poses With Her Mum And Daughters In New Photos On Instagram (43350 Views)

DJ Cuppy, Tolani, Temi: Otedola Daughters In One Picture / Richard Mofe-Damijo With His Wife And Daughters In Christmas Family Photos / Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia Poses With Her Mum And Daughters In New Photos On Instagram by gbemishile: 3:29pm On Feb 17, 2021
Aplaudez:
Don't let anyone tell you that money is not all, Infact money is everything, imagine if 2face isn't wealth, do you think she'll still be with him up till now?

My fellow men, make money, make more money before you start chasing that hole!

#Peace
she was there when tuface had practically nothing in the days of plantashun boiz.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Poses With Her Mum And Daughters In New Photos On Instagram by SanctifiedSista(f): 4:20pm On Feb 17, 2021
femi4:
Is that not how queen dress
I expect u to have sense since ur signature has those words. Which earthly queen has u Eva seen dress like dat?
Re: Annie Idibia Poses With Her Mum And Daughters In New Photos On Instagram by femi4: 4:21pm On Feb 17, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
I expect u to have sense since ur signature has those words. Which earthly queen has u Eva seen dress like dat?
shocked I guess you need it more
Re: Annie Idibia Poses With Her Mum And Daughters In New Photos On Instagram by cybriz82(m): 4:47pm On Feb 17, 2021
Aplaudez:
Don't let anyone tell you that money is not all, Infact money is everything, imagine if 2face isn't wealth, do you think she'll still be with him up till now?

My fellow men, make money, make more money before you start chasing that hole!

#Peace

Yes she will n that's d reason tuface got married to her..cus she haz been with 2face before innocent became tuface..
Re: Annie Idibia Poses With Her Mum And Daughters In New Photos On Instagram by ShoeShineGuy: 6:07pm On Feb 17, 2021
DNA Test Gang will quite agree with me that such is not even required in this case. I dey stare at TuBaba in those princesses.
Re: Annie Idibia Poses With Her Mum And Daughters In New Photos On Instagram by ShoeShineGuy: 6:15pm On Feb 17, 2021
Lordswazz:
These days, women act as though covering up is an unpardonable sin. Yet, this is one case where she would've looked wayyyyy better if she wore something that hid her chest region.

I guess she wasn't even smart enough to figure that out looking at the pictures before she uploaded them.

Lol.. I resent ladies who come baring things like this but I have gradually come to the realisation that showbiz is built around controversies and how well you thrive in it, to an extent and in majority of cases, is how you can generate them. In this case, she made sure that the kids dressed properly and her mother did same too but she obviously dressed this way to keep people talking..

It's their way. The early one get used to it, the better..
Re: Annie Idibia Poses With Her Mum And Daughters In New Photos On Instagram by dollytino4real(f): 7:45pm On Feb 17, 2021
IgboWarlord:

grin grin grin grin...Abeg this sun too hot oo!!!I no wan laugh...
abeg laugh instead of to cry
Re: Annie Idibia Poses With Her Mum And Daughters In New Photos On Instagram by Hybridz: 1:16am On Feb 18, 2021
godello:
undecided Why expose the fallen hero?
Heroes actually
Re: Annie Idibia Poses With Her Mum And Daughters In New Photos On Instagram by EmekaA125(m): 1:43am On Feb 18, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
I pray women will realise they are queens and act like such
U don join saphierre in women advocacy voice abi. Take time oooo. It's men's world
Re: Annie Idibia Poses With Her Mum And Daughters In New Photos On Instagram by EmekaA125(m): 1:45am On Feb 18, 2021
Neymessi:
Please where can I get small loan to start a business
Proceed to any functional Microfinance bank. They help people ready to start up business with small interest rate.
Re: Annie Idibia Poses With Her Mum And Daughters In New Photos On Instagram by Josywhyte: 9:01am On Feb 18, 2021
See my sister

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Poses Inside His Mercedes G Wagon (Photo) / Uche Jombo's Outfit To '40 Looks Good On You' Premiere In Accra / Tania Omotayo And Her Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List As She Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.