Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Today Is Ash Wednesday, Marks The Start Of The Lenten Period - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today Is Ash Wednesday, Marks The Start Of The Lenten Period (11726 Views)

Today Is Ash Wednesday / Today Is Ash Wednesday; Beginning Of Lent / Insecurity: Catholics In Nigeria To Wear Black Outfits On Ash Wednesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Today Is Ash Wednesday, Marks The Start Of The Lenten Period by Kobojunkie: 9:14pm On Mar 27, 2021
crismark:
I am Catholic but i stopped all dese cos Catholic church have been compromised by corrupt leaders..
I have left religion for you pple.
It now seem like a scam to me
Now seems a scam? It was a scam from its very founding almost 1700 years ago.
Re: Today Is Ash Wednesday, Marks The Start Of The Lenten Period by Kobojunkie: 9:16pm On Mar 27, 2021
Tosic007:
You're not a Catholic or maybe forcing yourself to be one but sorry my dear Catholic ain't for pipo like u. Go and worship Buddha. Who cares
I m tell you say im no do again, instead you begin curse am...na by force? undecided
Re: Today Is Ash Wednesday, Marks The Start Of The Lenten Period by Kobojunkie: 9:19pm On Mar 27, 2021
ArticleBeast:

But you didn't leave your university because a lecturer slept with a student or they collect bribes.

Are you truly wise?
A lecturer? We are talking the Pope lying in the name of God- that level of deceit is what we mean. Abi, do you still believe that a man, order them Jesus Christ who came and went back to Heaven, is God's representative on earth? undecided

If the very root of the tree, the main part of the tree is rotten, what hope do the branches and twigs speak of? undecided
Same goes for all those of the protestant movement whose very roots are from the Catholic church. How can good fruits be said to come from a bad tree? Jesus Christ said that a bad tree(with bad roots) cannot produce good fruits. So why do people go around thinking that men have been able to accomplish that , against God's own word? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TB Joshua Celebrates His 52nd Birthday Today / Why People Are Atheists? / What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.