Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son King Andre's 5th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son King Andre's 5th Birthday (Photos) (37646 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) / Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son King Andre's 5th Birthday (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 9:58am On Feb 17, 2021
femi4:
Exactly, Churchill's face has disappeared
when individuals stay with each other for years and they have a form of intimacy which could be sexual or nonsexual,they begin to look like each other.hence you see couple looking like each other or mother/son living together for years look like each other,friends who have non sexual relationships look like each other.its normal and very natural
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son King Andre's 5th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 17, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:
The boy get im papa face.
How is she coping seeing him bayi.
He's not his father.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son King Andre's 5th Birthday (Photos) by Lashist(m): 10:05am On Feb 17, 2021
Zzor:
Hbd king please do away with all of your Father's habits
Lol..should he embrace his mum's habits too??
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son King Andre's 5th Birthday (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:06am On Feb 17, 2021
Tonto is a great Mum. Hbd king.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son King Andre's 5th Birthday (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 10:07am On Feb 17, 2021
wow

so he's grown like this

this is power of blood, within 2years more to this time, the boy would have change his face entirely, power of putting smile to your child every morning.

God will bless you dear kingAndreh
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son King Andre's 5th Birthday (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 10:11am On Feb 17, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:
The boy get im papa face.
How is she coping seeing him bayi.
ur type should never be a single parent, cos you'll maltreat that child to death for taking after the other parent. cope with her own son again?? hmmm
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son King Andre's 5th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 17, 2021
femi4:

Bennysam:

Hahaha funny you , please look again

I don't need to. The boy has transformed. Check out pics from his early years. He was Churchill.
OyinO:

Later, the Father's face will return when the akamu and fat start turning to real Masculine muscles of puberty.
Lol... Which one is Akamu again.

justosee:
the blood will always remain
That's for sure.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son King Andre's 5th Birthday (Photos) by RPG2020(m): 10:37am On Feb 17, 2021
Zzor:

Enter house smallin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son King Andre's 5th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 17, 2021
chrish:
n

@First paragraph exactly what I said the moment I saw the pictures

I thought it was only me that noticed it.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son King Andre's 5th Birthday (Photos) by RPG2020(m): 10:40am On Feb 17, 2021
PrinxArthur1:
Hmm Tonto has plans , hmm ......she will make this boy hate his father.

Who cares do buhari know he father
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son King Andre's 5th Birthday (Photos) by RPG2020(m): 10:40am On Feb 17, 2021
femi4:

You and your quote should stop smoking weed �
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son King Andre's 5th Birthday (Photos) by RPG2020(m): 10:42am On Feb 17, 2021
PatriotExact:
May God punish Nnamdi Kanu and all his dissident followers.

As a second hand china made terrorist, may he continue lacking sense. And may his followers continue killing themselves as they call him Supreme Leader.

Iseeeeeee!

Bruh you are on the wrong page � stop smoking weed �
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son King Andre's 5th Birthday (Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 10:48am On Feb 17, 2021
Product of 40 seconds is now 5 years Old grin grin

The 40 seconds action by Churchill was performed on Tonto Dikeh in May 2015

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son King Andre's 5th Birthday (Photos) by Advocate500: 10:55am On Feb 17, 2021
PatriotExact:
May God punish Nnamdi Kanu and all his dissident followers.

As a second hand china made terrorist, may he continue lacking sense. And may his followers continue killing themselves as they call him Supreme Leader.

Iseeeeeee!
may you receive sense before the end of this month.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son King Andre's 5th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 17, 2021
Advocate500:
may you receive sense before the end of this month.

If I were you, I would have been busy praying for Nnamdi Kanu to bring back my brain that I sold to him on a platter of cheap and drunk talk
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son King Andre's 5th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 17, 2021
RPG2020:

Bruh you are on the wrong page � stop smoking weed �

Tell that to your Supreme china made terrorist.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son King Andre's 5th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 17, 2021
uniquelyspecial:

What a pity!

Keep hope alive for the sense you need will surely come.

Pray that God give you back the se sense you threw to the gutters when you were following Kanu. Stop wasting your time to pray for those who don't need it.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son King Andre's 5th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 17, 2021
Cantonese:

Remember the law "what you sow you reap". If you never knew, take note from today. What you wish others will end up happening to you, either good or evil.

Obviously, you are one of his dissident followers.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son King Andre's 5th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 17, 2021
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin today is wednesday na just behave to still they normal,maybe by weekend you can continue with your madness.hope those chain at your leg still they intact i dont want to hear say you enter market today

You should ask your China made terrorist that question.

He is the one that have out chains around the mind of his idiot followers. And I believe, that's the strongest and worst chain ever. Or, what do you think?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son King Andre's 5th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 17, 2021
FortifiedCity:
Afod ebot ikot

Afo do unam ikot.
Continue kene terrorist si wu gwod fien. unam ikot nte fien
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son King Andre's 5th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 17, 2021
Mindlog:

Seems you have exhausted your medication, gaps are dangerous so do go for a refill.

But your China made terrorist have never given you his dissident followers any good advice like this except to go kill yourselves in the name of fighting Nigerian soldiers with Matchets and charms.

Fool
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son King Andre's 5th Birthday (Photos) by wumi2017(f): 11:39am On Feb 17, 2021
Happy birthday andre
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son King Andre's 5th Birthday (Photos) by KanuSE: 11:42am On Feb 17, 2021
femi4:

You and those who liked your comment need to stop masturbating.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son King Andre's 5th Birthday (Photos) by TempleHouse: 11:51am On Feb 17, 2021
Zzor:
Tonto Dike is Olosho...1
Churchill is irresponsible..2
The Boy should live a New Life...3
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son King Andre's 5th Birthday (Photos) by specialmati(m): 12:23pm On Feb 17, 2021
PatriotExact:

You should ask your China made terrorist that question.

He is the one that have out chains around the mind of his idiot followers. And I believe, that's the strongest and worst chain ever. Or, what do you think?
grin grin grin grin grin my thought as far as the chain around your leg is still intact to avoid you entering market.its cool,go and look for the guy in china it has nothing to do with wishing the handsome young kid happybirthday.shalom
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son King Andre's 5th Birthday (Photos) by uniquelyspecial(m): 12:23pm On Feb 17, 2021
PatriotExact:

Pray that God give you back the se sense you threw to the gutters when you were following Kanu. Stop wasting your time to pray for those who don't need it.
Dearly beloved, every human deserves to be sensible. So, when we see any that seems not, it only out of good will that we wish him well. Don't worry for it's not a waste of time.

You will be fine.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son King Andre's 5th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 17, 2021
uniquelyspecial:

Dearly beloved, every human deserves to be sensible. So, when we see any that seems not, it only out of good will that we wish him well. Don't worry for it's not a waste of time.

You will be fine.

Thank you,

Now, can we focus on begging the depraved Nnamdi Kanu to return your own sense?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son King Andre's 5th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 17, 2021
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin my thought as far as the chain around your leg is still intact to avoid you entering market.its cool,go and look for the guy in china it has nothing to do with wishing the handsome young kid happybirthday.shalom

It doesn't change the fact that Nnamdi Kanu is a low grade terrorist.

Thank you
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son King Andre's 5th Birthday (Photos) by uniquelyspecial(m): 12:31pm On Feb 17, 2021
PatriotExact:

Thank you,

Now, can we focus on begging the depraved Nnamdi Kanu to return your own sense?
Don't be in a hurry to make statements. Be calm. When everything gets fine, you'll make sense
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son King Andre's 5th Birthday (Photos) by specialmati(m): 12:32pm On Feb 17, 2021
PatriotExact:

It doesn't change the fact that Nnamdi Kanu is a low grade terrorist.

Thank you
grin grin grin grin grin grin beside who is he
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son King Andre's 5th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 17, 2021
uniquelyspecial:

Don't be in a hurry to make statements. Be calm. When everything gets fine, you'll make sense

cheesy

I guess you are unsure if we will still get your sense back from the depravity in Nnamdi Kanu. You know how he spends your dues money in hotels with prostitutes and your sense in the bushes like miscreants.

lolzz
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son King Andre's 5th Birthday (Photos) by uniquelyspecial(m): 12:49pm On Feb 17, 2021
PatriotExact:

cheesy

I guess you are unsure if we will still get your sense back from the depravity in Nnamdi Kanu. You know how he spends your dues money in hotels with prostitutes and your sense in the bushes like miscreants.

lolzz
Don't worry, you'll be fine. no be by speaking English.
Wait o.... considering your obsession with this Kanu guy, no go let superstitious people think say him done use you o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teddy-A, Mike & Ike Walked The Runway At The Lagos Fashion Week 2019 / Ezinne Akudo Has Been Called To Bar (photo) / Royhills Edozie's Candlelight Memorial Holds In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.