Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son King Andre's 5th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son King Andre's 5th Birthday (Photos) (37649 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) / Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son King Andre's 5th Birthday (Photos) by femi4: 12:57pm On Feb 17, 2021
KanuSE:

You and those who liked your comment need to stop masturbating.
Sorry, my comment is not meant for the blind
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son King Andre's 5th Birthday (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 1:03pm On Feb 17, 2021
Chii59:

He's not his father.
?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son King Andre's 5th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 17, 2021
Lovelyn451:
ur type should never be a single parent, cos you'll maltreat that child to death for taking after the other parent. cope with her own son again?? hmmm
Better go back to your cage.
What you should have said his why is Tonto still so filled with hate after their separation.
Hence, my input on how's she's coping

I agree. My type should never be a single parent. I don't plant to either.

But you on the other hand, you're giving vibes of a bitter single mum. You fit perfectly
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son King Andre's 5th Birthday (Photos) by KanuSE: 1:35pm On Feb 17, 2021
[s]
femi4:
Sorry, my comment is not meant for the blind
[/s]

Is that all...trash!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son King Andre's 5th Birthday (Photos) by Mindlog: 1:36pm On Feb 17, 2021
PatriotExact:

But your China made terrorist have never given you his dissident followers any good advice like this except to go kill yourselves in the name of fighting Nigerian soldiers with Matchets and charms.

Fool

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son King Andre's 5th Birthday (Photos) by akdjr(m): 1:55pm On Feb 17, 2021
So na one minute bring forth this cute boy.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son King Andre's 5th Birthday (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 1:57pm On Feb 17, 2021
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son King Andre's 5th Birthday (Photos) by MrMacinterchi1: 2:11pm On Feb 17, 2021
Tonto is obsessed with the word "King"
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son King Andre's 5th Birthday (Photos) by rockgirl(f): 2:55pm On Feb 17, 2021
fine boy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son King Andre's 5th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 17, 2021
uniquelyspecial:

Don't worry, you'll be fine. no be by speaking English.
Wait o.... considering your obsession with this Kanu guy, no go let superstitious people think say him done use you o

Don't worry. No one will think so. If he was an original terrorists, they may have, but now, he is a China second use, low quality terrorist.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son King Andre's 5th Birthday (Photos) by Chilove4u: 6:28pm On Feb 17, 2021
Check out these pastors tongues

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jh_xfVdxraY
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son King Andre's 5th Birthday (Photos) by Cousin9999: 11:22pm On Feb 17, 2021
Aww. That's cute.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son King Andre's 5th Birthday (Photos) by showafrica(m): 12:34am On Feb 18, 2021
joseph1832:
Someone once called this kid product of 40 seconds on social media.

All the more reason why we should be careful what we say about our spouse, even if we are at loggerheads with them.

Happy birthday kid. You deserve a United home. Every child does...

Yea Tonto was ranting like an idiot... Guess by now, she has come back to her senses. She is no longer working hard to stay relevant, children has a way of humbling both men and women.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son King Andre's 5th Birthday (Photos) by showafrica(m): 12:36am On Feb 18, 2021
PatriotExact:
May God punish Nnamdi Kanu and all his dissident followers.

As a second hand china made terrorist, may he continue lacking sense. And may his followers continue killing themselves as they call him Supreme Leader.

Iseeeeeee!

Bros... Waiting happen na, hope you bought that kpoli from the right source... If not, go soak garri ooo bc Ghana own and Nigeria own no be the same
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son King Andre's 5th Birthday (Photos) by maryNerissa: 4:25am On Feb 18, 2021
so cute! I very like it, thank for sharing! the impossible quiz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Most Kissable Male Celebrities In Nigeria / Royhills Edozie's Candlelight Memorial Holds In Lagos (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Graduates From Oxford University (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.