Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Lai Mohammed Used FG’s Handle To Tweet On APC Crisis, Got Blasted - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Used FG’s Handle To Tweet On APC Crisis, Got Blasted (34295 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah / Garba Shehu Deletes Tweet On How CCTV Caught Attempt To Rob Aso Rock / Onnoghen Used FG Bonds, Shares As Collateral For $500,000 Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed Used FG’s Handle To Tweet On APC Crisis, Got Blasted by Dotunking01: 9:25am On Feb 17, 2021
I wonder how he uses his brain that's if he even has 1.
Re: Lai Mohammed Used FG’s Handle To Tweet On APC Crisis, Got Blasted by Resurrection212: 9:27am On Feb 17, 2021
Your father is a fool. You son of thousands father.
Nonexistent:
You are a fool and seem to enjoy your foolishness so much if not, you'd have known the difference between government affairs and party affairs. Hilary Clinton was nearly jailed for doing something similar.
Re: Lai Mohammed Used FG’s Handle To Tweet On APC Crisis, Got Blasted by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:31am On Feb 17, 2021
Resurrection212:
Nigerian Youths will never chose their fight rightly...What is wrong in what he did after all the ministry is under his control.
So "Baba know all" Kwara state APC is a ministry under federal government?
Re: Lai Mohammed Used FG’s Handle To Tweet On APC Crisis, Got Blasted by Donedeal1(m): 9:38am On Feb 17, 2021
Done with you, can't you just hear?.
Re: Lai Mohammed Used FG’s Handle To Tweet On APC Crisis, Got Blasted by TemmyT002(m): 9:40am On Feb 17, 2021
Resurrection212:
Nigerian Youths will never chose their fight rightly...What is wrong in what he did after all the ministry is under his control.

Lol
Re: Lai Mohammed Used FG’s Handle To Tweet On APC Crisis, Got Blasted by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 17, 2021
Resurrection212:
Your father is a fool. You son of thousands father.
Kiss my ass, fool.

Re: Lai Mohammed Used FG’s Handle To Tweet On APC Crisis, Got Blasted by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 17, 2021
when ever you see one of those kiss-ass illiterates asking you to favor them for a position by massaging your ego.. please don't .. that is how most influential Nigerians get into powerful positions today.

Illiterates in power
Re: Lai Mohammed Used FG’s Handle To Tweet On APC Crisis, Got Blasted by fashrola(m): 9:57am On Feb 17, 2021
Resurrection212:
Tell me why its wrong.

You don't use a FG handler to tweet about your Party, because FG is supposed to be non-baised and non partisan

Have you seen USGOV twitter handle tweet about Republican or Democrat Party issues?
Re: Lai Mohammed Used FG’s Handle To Tweet On APC Crisis, Got Blasted by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 17, 2021
This is a big lie against Mr Lia grin grin grin grin
Re: Lai Mohammed Used FG’s Handle To Tweet On APC Crisis, Got Blasted by Resurrection212: 9:59am On Feb 17, 2021
I understand that facts bro.but this is a least problem confronting us as a youths.
fashrola:

You don't use a FG handler to tweet about your Party, because FG is supposed to be non-baised and non partisan

Have you seen USGOV twitter handle tweet about Republican or Democrat Party issues?
Re: Lai Mohammed Used FG’s Handle To Tweet On APC Crisis, Got Blasted by Omeife2: 10:16am On Feb 17, 2021
When the use of a thing is not known, abuse becomes inevitable. So the question is, what is the use of the Ministry of Informations Twitter handle?

Resurrection212:
Re: Lai Mohammed Used FG’s Handle To Tweet On APC Crisis, Got Blasted by Reference(m): 10:23am On Feb 17, 2021
The personalisation of government in true color.
Re: Lai Mohammed Used FG’s Handle To Tweet On APC Crisis, Got Blasted by hush15: 10:30am On Feb 17, 2021
aybabz101:
not surprised; this is typical of these assholes who parade themselves as politicians. They are oblivious to the formal and informal duties of their offices and turn these offices to their personal consolidated fortress.

Can't blame them though; coz they are appointed base on their extraordinary performance in rigging and maiming voters. They are put into office base on tribalism and their unholy agenda. May God help we the ordinary citizens.

In the case of Mr. lie Mohammed, I have nothing to say; but I'm sure he will still deny this when asked in the coming press conference.

The rationale the used was that his personal twitter doesn't have the required audience so sense can't tell him otherwise. To him, people won't hear his outcry on his concern about the party and sort to go to the larger platform but lack of common sense won't tell, that was a very stupid, irresponsible, derogatory partisan move
Re: Lai Mohammed Used FG’s Handle To Tweet On APC Crisis, Got Blasted by eteba(m): 10:32am On Feb 17, 2021
......no point, he'll still Lai about it.
Re: Lai Mohammed Used FG’s Handle To Tweet On APC Crisis, Got Blasted by eteba(m): 10:35am On Feb 17, 2021
Billyonaire666:
I do not know anyone within the Federal Executive that is savvy. They all seem like idiots to me. Lai Mahamad is just one of the several idiots. Even the President is a basic fool in all ramifications.

Terrorists masquerading as herdsmen everywhere and he nicknames terrorists as bandits. Even his wife dont fucck him no more and has left the country.
me its Amaechi's level of idiocy that baffles me the more.
Re: Lai Mohammed Used FG’s Handle To Tweet On APC Crisis, Got Blasted by BLoomfrancs(m): 1:51pm On Feb 17, 2021
Buhari is dead now. How can garba shehu come out and say that nigerians should see what he says as the words of the president. Zoological Republic.
Re: Lai Mohammed Used FG’s Handle To Tweet On APC Crisis, Got Blasted by DarkJeddi(m): 4:45pm On Feb 17, 2021
Resurrection212:
Him being in charge of the ministry does not give him the right to discuss his family business with it..
The Ministry is an institution and not Lai Mohammed personal property.. angry
Re: Lai Mohammed Used FG’s Handle To Tweet On APC Crisis, Got Blasted by Kayrich(m): 12:25am On Feb 18, 2021
This shouldn't be an issue nah. Which money will Apc use to campaign during elections? Fg money I guess. PDP not in power will also use PDP States resources which rivers State is their highest dependent ATM for now.
So what the big deal that APC owns FG properties for now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Musa-Lawal Ozigi Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Bombing / Aso Rock Viral Video: First Lady Aisha Buhari Apologizes / Time For South-East Governors To Flush IPOB Out Of The Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.