Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,982 members, 7,952,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:03 AM

Bandits Kidnap Students In Kagara, Niger State - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bandits Kidnap Students In Kagara, Niger State (26239 Views)

Kagara Students' Abduction: FG Delegation, IGP Adamu, Others In Niger State / Photos Of The School In Kagara, Niger State Where Bandits Kidnapped 27 Students / 27 Kagara Students Kidnapped, One Shot Dead - Niger State Governor (graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kidnap Students In Kagara, Niger State by sojfarm: 2:10pm On Feb 17, 2021
So Bandits group is now a branch of Boko Haram.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Students In Kagara, Niger State by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 2:17pm On Feb 17, 2021
Lastmankc:
Nigeria is a zoo
Unfortunately i have to agree with you,not a single thing work in this country.Nigeria is slowly dying and the president is doing nothing to stop it.How can group of bandits (terrorists), operate in more than 5 states,move in group some times more than 100 and yet the security forces are unable to locate or stop them.One thing is clear,if IPOD are classify as terrorists then why are Fulani kidnappers not classify as terrorists,cause they killed more people than IPOD.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Students In Kagara, Niger State by BobbieZion(m): 2:21pm On Feb 17, 2021
Safyqueen:

The stupidity that runs in your blood vessels vis-a-vis your brain is legendary and maybe hereditary as well. Islamophobia will kill you. Is Dubai, Qatar that are evolving economically viable not Islamic countries?

That guy is somehow right,UAE and Qatar are mostly homogeneous, I mean majority Muslims.

But in any heterogeneous society, where there is Islam and other religions,there is always conflict, e.g Nigeria,Myanmar, Kashmir (India- Pakistan) border.
Even if they are another faction like Shi'a, there is always fighting with Sunnis,e.g Iraq,Nigeria,Lebanon, Yemen and Pakistan.
Why is there peace in Iran? Because they are majority Shi'a,that does not mean they are peaceful, they are number one sponsors of terrorism e.g Hezbollah(party of Allah).
Saudi and Qatar is peaceful,but the Sunni Wahhabi are the number 1 sponsors of Hamas and Al-Shabaab.
And mind you those well to do Arab countries are constitutionally Islamic, unlike in Nigeria where they are still fighting to instill Sharia, that is the reason.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Students In Kagara, Niger State by SeriouslySense(m): 2:23pm On Feb 17, 2021
okay.

Re: Bandits Kidnap Students In Kagara, Niger State by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 2:24pm On Feb 17, 2021
BobbieZion:

That guy is somehow right,UAE and Qatar are mostly homogeneous, I mean majority Muslims.

But in any heterogeneous society, where there is Islam and other religions,there is always conflict, e.g Nigeria,Myanmar, Kashmir (India- Pakistan) border.
Even if they are another faction like Shi'a, there is always fighting with Sunnis,e.g Iraq,Nigeria,Lebanon, Yemen and Pakistan.
Why is there peace in Iran? Because they are majority Shi'a,that does not mean they are peaceful, they are number one sponsors of terrorism e.g Hezbollah(party of Allah).
Saudi and Qatar is peaceful,but the Sunni Wahhabi are the number 1 sponsors of Hamas and Al-Shabaab.
And mind you those well to do Arab countries are constitutionally Islamic, unlike in Nigeria where they are still fighting to instill Sharia, that is the reason.
Same way there is peace in Congo,South Sudan and all the central America countries run by Narcos gangs,they are all Christians.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Students In Kagara, Niger State by Badb0y4lyf(m): 2:38pm On Feb 17, 2021
BobbieZion:

VERY decent analysis what international news website do you read. Thanks
Re: Bandits Kidnap Students In Kagara, Niger State by hush15: 2:45pm On Feb 17, 2021
Nomorelove:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/02/17/breaking-many-students-missing-bandits-attack-niger-secondary-school

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/443343-just-in-bandits-storm-nigerian-school-kidnap-many-students.html

Make dem chill, na the usual routine. Things are still warming up. FG thinks romancing terrorism cos of ethnic or tribal and religious sentiments is the way to go, them never see chumchin
Re: Bandits Kidnap Students In Kagara, Niger State by annyz: 2:49pm On Feb 17, 2021
wd2454418:
The north is becoming something else, the bandits has taking over security.
The life of citizens is on stake, the politicians go around the country with security and careless about the citizens.
What a shame on Mr president, another terrorist in form of banditry. Once North is unbearable for them, those northerners will move to south again.
I think it's high time the south separate from the north.
I thought we just had new security chiefs.

What's the difference now.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Students In Kagara, Niger State by ojialo(m): 2:50pm On Feb 17, 2021
is it a mistake that democracy was returned?
Re: Bandits Kidnap Students In Kagara, Niger State by aspiring44: 3:04pm On Feb 17, 2021
ShobayoEmma:
Lasting solution to this unprecedented mayhem is nothing but total disintegration of this country.
By so doing, the bandits, killer Fulani herdsmen and Boko-harram will have national military of three separate nations to contend with thus making their annexing agenda a difficult one to achieve.

But can it be achieve peacefully, no, because the North want it in an easier way.

Benito musolini propounded that " if there is going to be peace , there have to be a war . And everyone comes back to the drawing board .

But the devastating should not be imagined ., The enmity , hate cannot be overemphasized
Re: Bandits Kidnap Students In Kagara, Niger State by kokomilala(m): 3:06pm On Feb 17, 2021
Reminscent of what happened in Djibouti in 1975.A gang of Somali terrorists hijacked a school bus,conveying pupils to school.The French responded by calling in their special forces- a team of six well-trained commandos.
After diplomatic dithering,the 6 took it upon themselves to liberate the kids and their teacher.It took them 15 minutes to neutralize the terrorists and their mercenaries,who were bent on moving the bus to the Somalian border.
Only one pupil lost her life.She was caught in a cross-fire of gunshots.
The book and the movie,15 Minutes of War ,amply describes these events.
Why is the Nigerian government so irresponsible and lame? Why have we wasted 60 yrs of our existence without having special forces and intervention forces to deal with and manage such crises?

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Students In Kagara, Niger State by dederocs(m): 3:07pm On Feb 17, 2021
North on North barbarity.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Students In Kagara, Niger State by Asabe4(f): 3:14pm On Feb 17, 2021
Lavisha:

Asabe?!
This is the second Asabe I've seen.
The first one is my babe and she's from agenebode.
Hahaha!! cheesy

Oh well.. This one aint from Agenebode .. Somewhere around there though smiley
Re: Bandits Kidnap Students In Kagara, Niger State by BobbieZion(m): 3:15pm On Feb 17, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:

Same way there is peace in Congo,South Sudan and all the central America countries run by Narcos gangs,they are all Christians.

And are they killing people in other countries where they are not from?
And what party do they belong to?
Boko Haram,Hamas,Al- Qaeda,Al-Shabaab,Hezbollah,ISIS,ISIL or ISWAP?
All tribes and religions have violence or intolerance.
But only ISLAM does it in the name of god,claiming divine mandate.
Or why are the Jews,Christians,Hindus,Buddhists not fighting each other?
But all have a common enemy? U know,I don't need to mention.
And everyone has an issue with that one religion from,India,to Nigeria, to Israel,to China. The list is endless.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Students In Kagara, Niger State by BobbieZion(m): 3:28pm On Feb 17, 2021
Badb0y4lyf:

VERY decent analysis what international news website do you read. Thanks

Thanks Man.
I mostly read books.
1.) The Son Of Hamas by Hasan Yousef.
2.) The Final Move:Beyond Iraq by Mike Evans.
3.) Dared to call him father by Sheik BulQuis.
And I also read the Quran(English translation)
You can only get the truth from former believers who are now genuine converts.
Whatever anyone will say on News or Media won't help you know the truth.
Most are Lies or politically correct.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Students In Kagara, Niger State by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 17, 2021
I hope you guys have gotten the change you voted in, you guys don't listen.. 2023 is still even far! cry
Re: Bandits Kidnap Students In Kagara, Niger State by Thomist(m): 4:08pm On Feb 17, 2021
Llight101:
This Government is not serious.
In fact it's never been.

This is what happen when you threaten the entire nation with monkeys and baboons. You breed this illiterate during the election, for thuggery...now they have turned against innocent citizens. North can never learn because of politics that never better their life.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Students In Kagara, Niger State by Thomist(m): 4:09pm On Feb 17, 2021
This is what happen when you threaten the entire nation with monkeys and baboons. You breed this illiterate during the election, for thuggery...now they have turned against innocent citizens. North can never learn because of politics that never better their life.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Students In Kagara, Niger State by afube: 4:10pm On Feb 17, 2021
Asabe4:
Stop calling these people "bandits"!!! undecided

These are obvious TERRORISTS!! embarassed

These unfortunate attacks will only make it harder to keep Children in school.

May God protect and return them back safely! embarassed

they are insurgents quite capable of taking on the army frontally for a limited period.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Students In Kagara, Niger State by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 4:35pm On Feb 17, 2021
BobbieZion:

And are they killing people in other countries where they are not from?
And what party do they belong to?
Boko Haram,Hamas,Al- Qaeda,Al-Shabaab,Hezbollah,ISIS,ISIL or ISWAP?
All tribes and religions have violence or intolerance.
But only ISLAM does it in the name of god,claiming divine mandate.
Or why are the Jews,Christians,Hindus,Buddhists not fighting each other?
But all have a common enemy? U know,I don't need to mention.
And everyone has an issue with that one religion from,India,to Nigeria, to Israel,to China. The list is endless.
Maybe lord resistance Army and the KKK that kill using the name of Christ are also Muslim or the state of Israel that is killing thousand and displacing millions cause they believe that God give them the land and killing non-jewish is OK are also Muslims also.The reason this is happening is,we have millions of uneducated fools that value cow more than human and a useless President that don't know what he is doing.Blaming Islam only prove that you have hate in your heart,cause Turkey,Malaysia, UAE are all Muslims are doing OK and central America and Congo are Christians but they are all living in Sithole.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Students In Kagara, Niger State by Danchibez: 4:49pm On Feb 17, 2021
this is a ploy to equipped northern boys with ammunition after hung ransom ar paid by FG to release them, na their game
Re: Bandits Kidnap Students In Kagara, Niger State by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 17, 2021
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Bandits Kidnap Students In Kagara, Niger State by misterjosh(m): 6:45pm On Feb 17, 2021
Always dressed in military uniforms embarassed
Re: Bandits Kidnap Students In Kagara, Niger State by openmine(m): 6:56pm On Feb 17, 2021
Welcome to naija where unarmed civilians are treated like hardened criminals while bandits and terrorists are received as kings by offering to pay them huge amount of taxpayers funds in order for them to stop the killings and accept an unmerited amnesty!

When you beg thieves to accept amnesty, you embolden them!
When governors pay monies to armed robbers or even include them on the payroll of government, you make them feel superior!

Until we revisit our security structures and start considering implementing the details in the 2014 confab report on state policing,this nation will never know peace!
Re: Bandits Kidnap Students In Kagara, Niger State by mentored: 7:20pm On Feb 17, 2021
Nomorelove:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/02/17/breaking-many-students-missing-bandits-attack-niger-secondary-school

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/443343-just-in-bandits-storm-nigerian-school-kidnap-many-students.html

eyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

pele my country mehn

but una know say na una be our problem for this country

followed by anyone taking direction from bourdillion

make i continue?
Re: Bandits Kidnap Students In Kagara, Niger State by Shattuck(m): 8:03pm On Feb 17, 2021
yet they want us to believe all is well
Re: Bandits Kidnap Students In Kagara, Niger State by ejimatic: 8:14pm On Feb 17, 2021
Nomorelove:

. There is no need to have borders in the north again.That is thoughtlessness of the northern leaders Any parent with children as borders in schools will soon pay ransom for them.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Students In Kagara, Niger State by Mayeldah(m): 8:18pm On Feb 17, 2021
BUHARI IS A TERRORIST!

HE RAN IN THE ELECTIONS SO MANY TIMES TO BE PRESIDENT JUST TO FULANIZE AND ISLAMIZE THE COUNTRY

IT IS NOW DAWNING ON HIM THAT IT IS NOT GOING TO BE AN EASY FEAT.

HE WILL DIE MISERABLY
Re: Bandits Kidnap Students In Kagara, Niger State by BobbieZion(m): 8:37pm On Feb 17, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:

Maybe lord resistance Army and the KKK that kill using the name of Christ are also Muslim or the state of Israel that is killing thousand and displacing millions cause they believe that God give them the land and killing non-jewish is OK are also Muslims also.The reason this is happening is,we have millions of uneducated fools that value cow more than human and a useless President that don't know what he is doing.Blaming Islam only prove that you have hate in your heart,cause Turkey,Malaysia, UAE are all Muslims are doing OK and central America and Congo are Christians but they are all living in Sithole.

Stop deviating from the issue.
The Jews killing Palestinians are they doing it in the name of Jesus Christ?
The Buddhist in Myanmar are they killing in the name of Buddha or God?
Like I said earlier on,all tribes and religions have violence and intolerance, guess you missed that part in my earlier message,but they don't do it in the name of God. Only Islam does kill in the name of Allah.
Where have you seen the KKK saying in Jesus name while beheading people?
Or the LRA killing while using the name of Jesus? I have never seen.
And I asked you a question earlier why are other religions tolerant of each other ,but find it hard to be tolerant to Islam,and vice versa.
And I don't have hate in my heart,I am a Christian, from the North. So you can't tell me about hate,I experienced it first hand.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Students In Kagara, Niger State by 400billionman: 1:28am On Feb 18, 2021
APC doesn't want to arrest northern kidnappers and keep them where they kept EVANS.

They settled Kankara boys kidnappers and their shiek went on journalism with terrorists, double happened the following week.

Anyways, since the criminals are your brothers, keep protecting them. Kudos !

That is how you are growing Nigeria's economy.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Students In Kagara, Niger State by africatv: 7:54pm On Feb 18, 2021
ISIS terrorist group joins Saudi forces in war against Yemen
The Daesh (ISIS) terrorist group has announced that it has joined Saudi Arabian-backed militants in the fight against Yemen’s army and Houthi Ansarullah movement that has been running state affairs.
http://en.hausatv.com/news/content/23701

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why We Made Pantami Professor — FUTO / Meet Emmanuel Tochukwu Edward , The Best Graduating Student At NIJ 2018 / ASUU members, How Do You Cope Without Salary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.