Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Police Officer In Uniform Preaching At A Market In Anambra (Video) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Police Officer In Uniform Preaching At A Market In Anambra (Video) (40388 Views)

Pastor Runcie Mike Dies Hours After Preaching At A Burial / Ven Ernest Ezumezu, Anglican Priest Dies While Preaching At A Wedding In Anambra / Policeman In Uniform Preaching At Alaba Market, Lagos (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer In Uniform Preaching At A Market In Anambra (Video) by Gabson001(m): 8:11pm On Feb 17, 2021
police is not his calling maybe he's family forced him into it
Re: Police Officer In Uniform Preaching At A Market In Anambra (Video) by kechywillz(m): 8:12pm On Feb 17, 2021
God has remnants everywhere in the world. Glory be to Jesus

1 Like

Re: Police Officer In Uniform Preaching At A Market In Anambra (Video) by Vince77(m): 8:27pm On Feb 17, 2021
Moferere:
Very wrong

All shades of wrong but religious people don't want to hear it.
Re: Police Officer In Uniform Preaching At A Market In Anambra (Video) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 17, 2021
He has lost his mind, he needs to resign and become a full time crooked pastor, church business seem to be booming in Nigeria
Re: Police Officer In Uniform Preaching At A Market In Anambra (Video) by Trybes(m): 8:31pm On Feb 17, 2021
May God be with you officer
Re: Police Officer In Uniform Preaching At A Market In Anambra (Video) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 17, 2021
He should make his bloody mind up, if he wanna be an officer of the law or a crooked clergy. This is unproffessional. He should be sacked. He cannot serve 2 masters.
Re: Police Officer In Uniform Preaching At A Market In Anambra (Video) by Vince77(m): 8:35pm On Feb 17, 2021
UncommonLogic:
The religious zombie should be fired ASAP.

A suspension will do just fine
Re: Police Officer In Uniform Preaching At A Market In Anambra (Video) by compton11(m): 8:38pm On Feb 17, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

The two religions have different ideologies! One means peace.., and the other...
wow like the peace Columbus showed the native American india when he was telling them Jesus is the way ?
Re: Police Officer In Uniform Preaching At A Market In Anambra (Video) by UncommonLogic: 8:38pm On Feb 17, 2021
Vince77:

A suspension will do just fine

I agree. Suspension will be ok and with a warning not to do such in the future in the uniform. He's free to preach whenever he wants outside of the uniform.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Officer In Uniform Preaching At A Market In Anambra (Video) by compton11(m): 8:39pm On Feb 17, 2021
payloader:
Sharrrap dia. You Muslims don't preach Islam, you try to force people into accepting your beliefs by acts of terrorism. Bokoharam for example.
boko haram saw their inspiration from old testament Na gringrin
Re: Police Officer In Uniform Preaching At A Market In Anambra (Video) by NobleRace: 8:41pm On Feb 17, 2021
JudgeKronos:
Christians will be happy and proud of this ...
but if a Muslim officer on uniform preaches Koran in the market they will start shouting Islamization up & down

That's a lie.

We don't regard Islamic preaching as islamization except it is accompanied with terrorism and unacceptable Islamic laws.
Re: Police Officer In Uniform Preaching At A Market In Anambra (Video) by compton11(m): 8:41pm On Feb 17, 2021
4good:
Jesus is the only Saviour of the world. No controversy! John 3:16.
the way to the then isrealite he was sent to!
Re: Police Officer In Uniform Preaching At A Market In Anambra (Video) by NobleRace: 8:42pm On Feb 17, 2021
gypsey:
He has lost his mind, he needs to resign and become a full time crooked pastor, church business seem to be booming in Nigeria

Just as Satan's business is booming in hell.
Re: Police Officer In Uniform Preaching At A Market In Anambra (Video) by Ndipe(m): 8:45pm On Feb 17, 2021
Hallelujah!
Re: Police Officer In Uniform Preaching At A Market In Anambra (Video) by Ifesinachi22(m): 8:54pm On Feb 17, 2021
JudgeKronos:
but if a Muslim officer on uniform preaches Koran in the market they will start shouting Islamization up & down

That is because Christians will never bomb or kill anyone. If you too like church na to pray and fast every day e go end.

On the other hand, if you too Islamic na to understand Islam in a different dimension and become a nuisance to your immidate environment and general public at large. Las Las, you go join Boko Haram
Re: Police Officer In Uniform Preaching At A Market In Anambra (Video) by oloyedewaris(m): 8:56pm On Feb 17, 2021
futurerex:
terrorist
How am I a terrorist
Re: Police Officer In Uniform Preaching At A Market In Anambra (Video) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 17, 2021
Very wrong, improper and foolish.

For this, we are all shouting "NICE", but when the Muslims do theirs, we will start crying victim.

This is very unprofessional of the young kid. If he loses his job now, he will start saying that God is not faithful. Let him behave as he is supposed to (a uniformed man), but he is misbehaving.

Touching stories coming soon.
Re: Police Officer In Uniform Preaching At A Market In Anambra (Video) by thatsleepboy1: 9:59pm On Feb 17, 2021
HopeVictor:
Nice one Sha..wetin dey vex me now be say as I dey single now no girl dey reason me oh..but immediately I enter relationship now..other girls go start to show me green light I don tire self..

we gather dey the same shoe brother
Re: Police Officer In Uniform Preaching At A Market In Anambra (Video) by Kriss216: 10:00pm On Feb 17, 2021
EzzyCarter:

You and kriss216 have till Friday to explain her whereabouts angry. Otherwise I'm coming for you both and I mean itcheesy

cc Denique Kriss216 99thEnemy
I think we should ask jawalis. He's the prime suspect here.
Re: Police Officer In Uniform Preaching At A Market In Anambra (Video) by EzzyCarter: 10:22pm On Feb 17, 2021
Kriss216:

I think we should ask jawalis. He's the prime suspect here.

True grin grin grin
Re: Police Officer In Uniform Preaching At A Market In Anambra (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 10:25pm On Feb 17, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

As conversant as I am, I've never seen anything as such.

You bring an example since you've been coming across several of the preachings

Why would you see what you don't want to see? It's like telling us you don't know the hospitality Muslims are showing the world worldwide.

The examples are online. Everywhere, everyday. But it's okay, you don't have to see it.
Re: Police Officer In Uniform Preaching At A Market In Anambra (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 10:28pm On Feb 17, 2021
UncommonLogic:

I agree. Suspension will be ok and with a warning not to do such in the future in the uniform. He's free to preach whenever he wants outside of the uniform.

Why are Muslims allowed to drop their posts during official hours to go for prayers? Why don't they regard their uniforms? Why can't they keep religion for when they are outside their uniforms? Or is it right for someone to drop their work and go to pray during working hours? If it's permissible for one religion, it should be permissible for all.
Re: Police Officer In Uniform Preaching At A Market In Anambra (Video) by UncommonLogic: 11:24pm On Feb 17, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Why are Muslims allowed to drop their posts during official hours to go for prayers? Why don't they regard their uniforms? Why can't they keep religion for when they are outside their uniforms? Or is it right for someone to drop their work and go to pray during working hours? If it's permissible for one religion, it should be permissible for all.

May be your question should be why are Muslims required to work on Fridays when Xtians get to stay home and go to church on Sundays. Fridays should be a part of the weekend just like Sundays. Yeah think about that for a minute.
I guess the country has been Christianized.
Re: Police Officer In Uniform Preaching At A Market In Anambra (Video) by EmekaA125(m): 1:21am On Feb 18, 2021
U can serve God in truth and in spirit regardless of who's doing wrong in your vocation.
Re: Police Officer In Uniform Preaching At A Market In Anambra (Video) by showafrica(m): 2:30am On Feb 18, 2021
HopeVictor:
Nice one Sha..wetin dey vex me now be say as I dey single now no girl dey reason me oh..but immediately I enter relationship now..other girls go start to show me green light I don tire self..

Yes, girls have this fear of loners, they are not sure why no girl is coming to you. Why playboys get and fuckkk plenty of them easily. Girls like a guy other women like. I tell my guys wey no sabi pursue women to always carry there sister/cousins about. When you are with a woman and you approach another woman, she go listen every nonesense you are talking.
Re: Police Officer In Uniform Preaching At A Market In Anambra (Video) by BigDick70inch(m): 3:14am On Feb 18, 2021
SegFault:

He is supposed to be doing his job not preaching.

Job ko.....
Do u get busy with work every minute of the day

Do u know......if he took out is leisure time to the preaching........while is colleagues r out the collecting bribes from innocent citizen
Re: Police Officer In Uniform Preaching At A Market In Anambra (Video) by Akaegwu(m): 5:48am On Feb 18, 2021
futurerex:
That is righteousness2 cheesy why is it in crime section instead of religion?
He commented crime against Nigerian police by preaching.
Re: Police Officer In Uniform Preaching At A Market In Anambra (Video) by jawalis(m): 5:50am On Feb 18, 2021
I
EzzyCarter:

True grin grin grin
I sincerely miss Denique. No lies, I would have reached her but all means are not going through.
Re: Police Officer In Uniform Preaching At A Market In Anambra (Video) by EzzyCarter: 6:54am On Feb 18, 2021
jawalis:
I
I sincerely miss Denique. No lies, I would have reached her but all means are not going through.

I hope she's fine tho. It's quite unusual for her to be offline for this long
Re: Police Officer In Uniform Preaching At A Market In Anambra (Video) by shadeyinka(m): 9:11am On Feb 18, 2021
JudgeKronos:

Have you ever in your life seen such?

If Nigerians see their governor going to Mars, they will protest!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari To Die Soon – Owusu Bempah, Ghana Prophet / Priest Cuts Down Tree For "Hindering People's Progress". PICS / Assemblies Of God: Police Chase Pastor Out Of Church Secretariat In Enugu (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.