Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Whatsapp Singles Connect Group Chat - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Whatsapp Singles Connect Group Chat (255 Views)

Married Woman Discovers Whatsapp Group Chat Dedicated To “Surviving Her” / How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon / Whatsapp Group Chat For Warri Hookups, Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Singles Connect Group Chat by Azumoney44(f): 5:52pm On May 10, 2021
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO MEMBERS

Welcome to MATCHMAKING GROUP

This is strictly a Matchmaking Group you will surely get what you want.

This is our WhatsApp Group, the purpose of this group is to link a Male with a Female that are both searching for a future partner or friendship.

If you are interested please kindly drop your WhatsApp number so that I can add you to the WhatsApp group, age requirements is from 20years upward..

Please if you are below 20yrs don't drop your number.

For the females that don't like to drop their number openly, please kindly send it to my WhatsApp DM 08101956577 then I will add you to the WhatsApp group.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Wife Suffocates Husband To Death With Her Buttocks / How Do You Feel About Regurgitation? Is It A Weird Behavior? / A Graduation Ceremony To Remember | My Nephew's Nusery School Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.