Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,462 members, 7,812,411 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

For those battling the fear of DEATH And SUICIDE - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For those battling the fear of DEATH And SUICIDE (1016 Views)

How Sex Can Be A Sweet Trap Of Death / Should A Spirit Filled Believer Succumb To Depression And Suicide? / The Works Of The Devil: Sin, Deceit and Suicide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For those battling the fear of DEATH And SUICIDE by GodWrites: 4:02pm On Feb 17, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

If it could be (and its creators had given it ability to like your sensor lights and doors) Surely, it would and must know when you come around! grin

Seems you don't even comprehend what 'consciousness or being aware' means.
Re: For those battling the fear of DEATH And SUICIDE by peggywebbs(f): 4:07pm On Feb 17, 2021
Like I said, you are not a lawyer. This is what oral evidence is, it is evidence that is directly seen, heard and perceived by a person.

Now you are looking to corroborate, evidence that I gave but you are missing one vital element...Death. Unless you are willing to take a trip to the other dimension, you will either believe me or not. Like I said, I have given you my proof, I had a knowledge which nobody told me of and I have had different experiences, which makes me to believe in the after life.

The rest is up to you. You are the one looking for proof, there are many ways to go about it. You can join elon musk space program or you can ask death your question. But it is not my duty to convince you about the existence of the afterlife. I already believe it and I have my peace.
Re: For those battling the fear of DEATH And SUICIDE by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:10pm On Feb 17, 2021
GodWrites:

I don't engage people who should be in psychiatric homes.
Your stupidity exposed now you result to insults shey? I can understand. smiley
If people who are living normal lives with hope are to be kept in psychiatric hospitals, please where should those who are contemplating suicide be kept o! cheesy

Delusion of grandeur, all thanks to infant indoctrination and colonization.
Infant indoctrination? cheesy
Naaaaaaaaaaaaa! If i was to propagate what i was taught as an infant, persons like you should be killed without fail because 99% of people living with suicidal thoughts often engage in TERRORISM. So the religion i was born into says persons like you shouldn't be allowed amongst those hoping for a bright future, it's either you're killed or locked up somewhere far away from normal people.
But Jesus of Nazareth says we should PREACH a message of hope to redeem persons like you who truly want to have life.
Guy if you're tired of life, just go to third mainland bridge and do the needful.
Nobody wants to die here like you! cheesy
Re: For those battling the fear of DEATH And SUICIDE by GodWrites: 4:12pm On Feb 17, 2021
peggywebbs:
Like I said, you are not a lawyer. This is what oral evidence is, it is evidence that is directly seen, heard and perceived by a person.

Now you are looking to corroborate, evidence that I gave but you are missing one vital element...Death. Unless you are willing to take a trip to the other dimension, you will either believe me or not. Like I said, I have given you my proof, I had a knowledge which nobody told me of and I have had different experiences not to believe in the after life.

The rest is up to you. You are the one looking for proof, there are many ways to go about it. You can join elon musk space program or you can ask death your question. But it is not my duty to convince you about the existence of the afterlife. I already believe it and I have my peace.

My postulations was never about the afterlife, but you brought it up.

Then I began by asking for proof of such existence, which you failed at by committing Argumentum ad populism.

Popular beliefs doesn't necessary mean truth. When you fail to prove your claim, testimony or assertion, be it in court, or in the laboratory, it will be dismissed without proof.

That's why your belief is called BELIEF!!! No proof required..

You just have to suspend your intelligence and blindly believe.
Re: For those battling the fear of DEATH And SUICIDE by Dtruthspeaker: 4:13pm On Feb 17, 2021
GodWrites:

Good job!!!

Now, should testimonies be held at truth without validation and evidence to support it?

Thank you.
It is settled then, so we move to another New issue (Truth)!

The First Thing you need to know about Truth and Testimony is The law that "Everyone is Strictly and Tightly Bound to Tell The Truth" which is why every soul HATES A LIAR, EVEN A LIAR HATES A LIAR!

Thus, whenever a person testifies, he is Presumed to have said the Truth UNLESS there is reasonable solid evidence which reasonably refutes and rebuts the testimony given.

In the absence of any refutal or rebuttal, then the testimony is True and ought to be taken as True.
Re: For those battling the fear of DEATH And SUICIDE by GodWrites: 4:16pm On Feb 17, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Thank you.
It is settled then, so we move to another New issue (Truth)!

The First Thing you need to know about Truth and Testimony is The law that "Everyone is Strictly and Tightly Bound to Tell The Truth" which is why every soul HATES A LIAR, EVEN A LIAR HATES A LIAR!

Thus, whenever a person testifies, he is Presumed to have said the Truth UNLESS there is reasonable solid evidence which reasonably refutes and rebuts the testimony given.

In the absence of any refutal or rebuttal, then the testimony is True and ought to be taken as True.

Chai.. If I start highlighting the fallacies in this erroneous comment, I don't think I'll go today.
Re: For those battling the fear of DEATH And SUICIDE by GodWrites: 4:22pm On Feb 17, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Your stupidity exposed now you result to insults shey? I can understand. smiley
If people who are living normal lives with hope are to be kept in psychiatric hospitals, please where should those who are contemplating suicide be kept o! cheesy

I never insulted you, rather I made a statement why I don't engage people who don't initiate their thinking faculty.

Unfortunately, you're the one insulting with the phrase 'your stupidity '

Infant indoctrination? cheesy
Naaaaaaaaaaaaa! If i was to propagate what i was taught as an infant, persons like you should be killed without fail because 99% of people living with suicidal thoughts often engage in TERRORISM. So the religion i was born into says persons like you shouldn't be allowed amongst those hoping for a bright future, it's either you're killed or locked up somewhere far away from normal people.
But Jesus of Nazareth says we should PREACH a message of hope to redeem persons like you who truly want to have life.
Guy if you're tired of life, just go to third mainland bridge and do the needful.
Nobody wants to die here like you! cheesy

See how you're getting overly emotional and defensive cheesy

Forget these emotions for now and be rational. I refuse to believe some folks are yet to attain some level of human intelligence.

Are you a sub-human?
Re: For those battling the fear of DEATH And SUICIDE by Dtruthspeaker: 4:23pm On Feb 17, 2021
GodWrites:

Seems you don't even comprehend what 'consciousness or being aware' means.

grin I understand, you are unable to proceed nor offer any valid and reasonable opposition other than to hide in the valleys of the different understandings of what "consciousness" and "awareness" mesns! grin

So this journey has reached its destination.
Re: For those battling the fear of DEATH And SUICIDE by GodWrites: 4:27pm On Feb 17, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin I understand, you are unable to proceed nor offer any valid and reasonable opposition other than to hide in the valleys of the different understandings of what "consciousness" and "awareness" mesns! grin

So this journey has reached its destination.

If you can't grasp a little bit of what consciousness is, then how do you think you'll handle this argument?

You'll be arguing out of ignorance and sentiments.

Study about human consciousness, and try to reason in regards to machine gaining consciousness.

Only then can you make proper analogies using your mobile phones or computer.

Perhaps then, you'll know how to argue better about creation vs creator.
Re: For those battling the fear of DEATH And SUICIDE by Dtruthspeaker: 4:28pm On Feb 17, 2021
GodWrites:

Chai.. If I start highlighting the fallacies in this erroneous comment, I don't think I'll go today.

grin son, I wrote the book on "Falls" popularly called "Fallacies" which you do not know is
"Fall-acy" like "Legitimacy, Supremacy etc.

But, I understand, you are not able to validly and reasonably rebut. grin
Re: For those battling the fear of DEATH And SUICIDE by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 17, 2021
The stage is set for cogitation... Does it really matter what happens after life considering life as we know it is still unraveling itself..

This nothingness is called Spirit; it is nothing but it is the root of all. Some call it thought.

I can emphatically tell anyone that I know and I have experienced this nothing... Yes to feel nothing is the height of insanity and who told you I am sane any longer?

I love this nothing I now know
I want to explore it to its limit
Though I know it has no limit
It is the space around all things
And some refer it as the omnipresence energy.

As long as this nothing leads me daily, my fears continually diminish.. I will die one day and that is the more reason I need to enjoy the now, not tomorrow or yesterday, but NOW.

And you know what, This nothing is actually paradise and the sweetest of things I have imagined...

Let us leave the philosophical disputes and dialogues, and also the search for proofs. Everyone has its own proof based off its understanding.

I just wished I discovered this nothing earlier. But hey, there's still today and I am not yet dead. So there's still more exploring to be done.

I am glad, I am free..

And he rose up the third day....
Re: For those battling the fear of DEATH And SUICIDE by GodWrites: 4:31pm On Feb 17, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin son, I wrote the book on "Falls" popularly called "Fallacies" which you do not know is
"Fall-acy" like "Legitimacy, Supremacy, etc.

I'm not dogmatic, but ready to accept new information and knowledge provided they are grounded and proven.

All you've been doing so far is to spew claims upon claims without an iota of backup, coupled with lame analogies that doesn't fit.

You said a creation much have a creator, who created the creator?

You said creation can't know the creator, the same way phones don't know their creator.

If the creation can't perceive or know their creator, how did you come about the knowledge of your creator?

You're still beating around the bush like a mad man cheesy

Are you okay?
Re: For those battling the fear of DEATH And SUICIDE by Dtruthspeaker: 4:33pm On Feb 17, 2021
GodWrites:

If you can't grasp a little bit of what consciousness is, then how do you think you'll handle this argument?

You'll be arguing out of ignorance and sentiments.

Study about human consciousness, and try to reason in regards to machine gaining consciousness.

Only then can you make proper analogies using your mobile phones or computer.

Perhaps then, you'll know how to argue better about creation vs creator.

grin Sorry son, it is not reasonable for me to partake in the vagaries of the understanding of the word "consciousness/awareness" for the consciousness of a 8 year old is not the consciousness of an 18 year old which is not the consciousness of a 40 year old which is not the consciousness of an insane person.

So I never partake in it!
Re: For those battling the fear of DEATH And SUICIDE by GodWrites: 4:33pm On Feb 17, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Sorry son, it is not reasonable for me to partake in the vagaries of the understanding of the word "consciousness/awareness" for the consciousness of a 8 year old is not the consciousness of an 18 year old which is not the consciousness of a 40 year old which is not the consciousness of an insane person.

Confident Ignoramus cheesy
Re: For those battling the fear of DEATH And SUICIDE by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:36pm On Feb 17, 2021
GodWrites:

I never insulted you, rather I made a statement why I don't engage people who don't initiate their thinking faculty.
Unfortunately, you're the one insulting with the phrase 'your stupidity '

Stop deceiving yourselves! cheesy
You are human just like everyone else here so your own thinking doesn't make you superior to others, as long as each person is living and meeting up with their target we are all equal.
So when talking about "thinking faculty" you're indirectly insulting your fellowman who is living his life without harming you in anyway! cheesy

See how you're getting overly emotional and defensive cheesy
Forget these emotions for now and be rational. I refuse to believe some folks are yet to attain some level of human intelligence.
Are you a sub-human?
You are the one getting emotional here my guy! smiley
Coming to post comments on social media means you want to hear other people's opinion, and if you're not shallow minded you should be liberal. Simply say you hate anything having to do with FAITH is enough for your audience to know who should or shouldn't chat with you. But talking about thinking faculty abeg even madman in Yaba feels his thinking faculty is superb whereas he's caged in a room due to his inability to relate well with other humans! cheesy

So when next you're chatting with people think before you type because everyone has their personal opinion on issues, you can't just wake up one day and start telling people their thinking faculty is not working whereas they're living their normal lives not contemplating suicide like some! wink
Re: For those battling the fear of DEATH And SUICIDE by GodWrites: 4:40pm On Feb 17, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Stop deceiving yourselves! cheesy
You are human just like everyone else here so your own thinking doesn't make you superior to others, as long as each person is living and meeting up with their target we are all equal.
So when talking about "thinking faculty" you're indirectly insulting your fellowman who is living his life without harming you in anyway! cheesy

You are the one getting emotional here my guy! smiley
Coming to post comments on social media means you want to hear other people's opinion, and if you're not shallow minded you should be liberal. Simply say you hate anything having to do with FAITH is enough for your audience to know who should or shouldn't chat with you. But talking about thinking faculty abeg even madman in Yaba feels his thinking faculty is superb whereas he's caged in a room due to his inability to relate well with other humans! cheesy

So when next you're chatting with people think before you type because everyone has their personal opinion on issues, you can't just wake up one day and start telling people living their thinking faculty is not working whereas they're living their normal lives not contemplating suicide like some! wink

I said stop getting emotional, and you're trying to mask it with counter-attack?

These children sef grin

Like I said, a claim without proof can be dismissed without proof.

If you have nothing to support your claim or testimony like you prefer to say, then you're dismissed since you testimony can't be validated to be true.

If someone come and say you're a killer, and give a vivid description of how it happen, should such a testimony be held at truth without investigation and evidence to support it?

Testimonies or claims are meant to be proven, without it, there is no argument.

C'mon, you don't need to be a law student to know basic things such as this.
Re: For those battling the fear of DEATH And SUICIDE by Dtruthspeaker: 4:41pm On Feb 17, 2021
GodWrites:

You said a creation much have a creator, who created the creator?

You said creation can't know the creator, the same way phones don't know their creator.

If the creation can't perceive or know their creator, how did you come about the knowledge of your creator?

You're still beating around the bush like a mad man cheesy

Are you okay?

grin Now you have run back to the beginning of our discuss and seeing the end of your road, you wish to change the direction of it grin

In any direction you choose to go, you will and must run out of any valid and reasonable rebuttal to my answers.

So I permit you to change your earlier statements and your earlier course, but I stand by and with the answers I have supplied to your questions, earlier if you can reasonably and validly cause me to "Fall"!

I will not be altering my answers but I stand by and with them, day and night!
Re: For those battling the fear of DEATH And SUICIDE by GodWrites: 4:42pm On Feb 17, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

"Fall-acy" like "Legitimacy, Supremacy etc.

That must be a joke!
Re: For those battling the fear of DEATH And SUICIDE by peggywebbs(f): 4:44pm On Feb 17, 2021
Belief does not necessarily mean forfeiting logic. It is basically having awareness and consciousness of something outside our reality. First, admitting and acknowledging the non-material and it's possibility on how it influences our own material existence.

The fact remains that there are questions unanswered and our presence on earth is not mere coincidence. You can not rule out the fact that the views of the popular hold some element of truth. Even though some have been known to exploit this for reasons to feel superior or gather more followership.

Even before civilization and education came to our planet, our ancestors were spiritual beings. They still are and that is why you'll see some people tell you no bullet can pierce their skin. People do animal-human transformations. There isn't any logic to these things but that doesn't mean they don't exist.

We can't explain them for sure but they are as real as the table in front of you.

Relating to the topic, I do not believe that there is no consciousness when we die. There is an alternate reality from ours, I have seen it and it felt as real as day and night.

Let me share another experience I had. I went to spend some time in my friend's house. After playing game with my phone which I normally do to tire myself to sleep. I closed my eyes and slept. Next thing I saw was the wall I was facing to sleep. My friend she was sleeping beside me. I felt a movement in the room and then looked. The person took on her resemblance and was moving about the room. First she took a belt and it hit the metal part hit the bedroom fridge and then she walked towards the bed and then spread a cloth over. It touched my leg and that was when I jumped up. I was scared. Telling myself it was only a dream and I closed my eyes again and this time she started talking to me.

She told me that someone I was dating was coming and that I shouldn't give him face, if not I'll regret it and she laughed. I got up again and woke my friend up, I told her to stop talking to me. She was deep asleep like snoring. Well she wasn't the one talking to me.
Two days after, the ex I hadn't spoken to in 2 years called that he was coming to Lagos and wanted to see me.

It wasn't a dream, I was very much awake

GodWrites:

My postulations was never about the afterlife, but you brought it up.

Then I began by asking for proof of such existence, which you failed at by committing Argumentum ad populism.

Popular beliefs doesn't necessary mean truth. When you fail to prove your claim, testimony or assertion, be it in court, or in the laboratory, it will be dismissed without proof.

That's why your belief is called BELIEF!!! No proof required..

You just have to suspend your intelligence and blindly believe.
Re: For those battling the fear of DEATH And SUICIDE by GodWrites: 4:47pm On Feb 17, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Now you have run back to the beginning of our discuss and seeing the end of your road, you wish to change the direction of it grin

In any direction you choose to go, you will and must run out of any valid and reasonable rebuttal to my answers.

So I permit you to change your earlier statements and your earlier course, but I stand by and with the answers I have supplied earlier if you can reasonably and validly cause me to "Fall"!

In the beginning of our discuss, you were after the existence of afterlife and a supposed maker.

Which I began by asking for proof, instead you apply red herring, and I pursued you bomba to bomba.

You gave an analogy of phones to prove the relationship between creator and creation, which I refuted since machines have no consciousness.

Due to your lack of understanding on consciousness, I advised you learn about it, but your emotions couldn't allow you reason sanely.

Now all of a sudden, I'm running back to the beginning?

What was the bone of contention?

Don't tell me you've soon forgotten because you allowed your emotions to take the lead.
Re: For those battling the fear of DEATH And SUICIDE by Dtruthspeaker: 4:47pm On Feb 17, 2021
GodWrites:

Confident Ignoramus cheesy

grin All Glowry Belongs to The Lord. Thanks for the compliments! grin
Re: For those battling the fear of DEATH And SUICIDE by GodWrites: 4:48pm On Feb 17, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin All Glowry Belongs to The Lord. Thanks for the compliments! grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: For those battling the fear of DEATH And SUICIDE by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:54pm On Feb 17, 2021
GodWrites:

I said stop getting emotional, and you're trying to mask it with counter-attack?
These children sef grin
Like I said, a claim without proof can be dismissed without proof.
I never told you i have a proof of afterlife my guy, what i said is everything i do is what i know for sure it's outcome but when talking about things i don't know it's outcome i'll rely on GOD!
I've met many like you so your hostility towards people having faith is not new to me. Just say you don't believe in God and let's use our thinking faculty (using indisputable logics) to proof that God exist!

If you have nothing to support your claim or testimony like you prefer to say, then you're dismissed since you testimony can't be validated to be true.
If someone come and say you're a killer, and give a vivid description of how it happen, should such a testimony be held at truth without investigation and evidence to support it?
Testimonies or claims are meant to be proven, without it, there is no argument.
C'mon, you don't need to be a law student to know basic things such as this.

I never said i have any testimony, did i?
All i'm saying is there is a hope that God will raise the dead back to life again where we will live forever in PARADISE. But it seems as if you're offended with that so come out openly and let's talk about the existence of God before we can now think of whether to rely on his promises or discard it.
I am a believer and i don't need the Bible to proof to you that there is a God somewhere out there, if you're ready let's go LOGICAL! smiley
Re: For those battling the fear of DEATH And SUICIDE by GodWrites: 4:56pm On Feb 17, 2021
peggywebbs:

Belief does not necessarily mean forfeiting logic. It is basically having awareness and consciousness of something outside our reality. First, admitting and acknowledging the non-material and it's possibility on how it influences our own material existence.

The fact remains that there are questions unanswered and our presence on earth is not mere coincidence. You can not rule out the fact that the views of the popular hold some element of truth. Even though some have been known to exploit this for reasons to feel superior or gather more followership.

Even before civilization and education came to our planet, our ancestors were spiritual beings. They still are and that is why you'll see some people tell you no bullet can pierce their skin. People do animal-human transformations. There isn't any logic to these things but that doesn't mean they don't exist.

We can't explain them for sure but they are as real as the table in front of you.

Relating to the topic, I do not believe that there is no consciousness when we die. There is an alternate reality from ours, I have seen it and it felt as real as day and night.

Let me share another experience I had. I went to spend some time in my friend's house. After playing game with my phone which I normally do to tire myself to sleep. I closed my eyes and slept. Next thing I saw was the wall I was facing to sleep. My friend she was sleeping beside me. I felt a movement in the room and then looked. The person took on her resemblance and was moving about the room. First she took a belt and it hit the metal part hit the bedroom fridge and then she walked towards the bed and then spread a cloth over. It touched my leg and that was when I jumped up. I was scared. Telling myself it was only a dream and I closed my eyes again and this time she started talking to me.

She told me that someone I was dating was coming and that I shouldn't give him face, if not I'll regret it and she laughed. I got up again and woke my friend up, I told her to stop talking to me. She was deep asleep like snoring. Well, she wasn't the one talking to me.
Two days after, the ex I hadn't spoken to in 2 years called that he was coming to Lagos and wanted to see me.

Coincidence is very common, which I've experienced myself.

I believe in the vastness of the universe, and our limited knowledge of it.

That is why I stated that I'm not dogmatic. I'm ever ready to accept new information provided it's grounded and proven.

I'm a lover of facts, not faith!!!

As long as you're yet to prove whatever assertion you make, no one is bound to accept it as truth.

Once again, your experience is just dreams, and I would advise a visit to a therapist or psychotherapist.

We have many people with numerous mental illnesses and they think they are sane.

I know because I'm a psychologist.
Re: For those battling the fear of DEATH And SUICIDE by GodWrites: 4:57pm On Feb 17, 2021
peggywebbs:

She told me that someone I was dating was coming and that I shouldn't give him face, if not I'll regret it and she laughed. I got up again and woke my friend up, I told her to stop talking to me. She was deep asleep like snoring. Well, she wasn't the one talking to me.

That is why I stated that I'm not dogmatic. I'm ever ready to accept new information provided it's grounded and proven.

As long as you're yet to prove whatever assertion you make, no one is bound to accept it as truth.

Once again, your experience is just dreams, and I would advise a visit to a therapist or psychotherapist.

We have many people with numerous mental illnesses and they think they are sane.

I know because I'm a psychologist. We have many who suffer from different delusions and mental disorder.

With medications, they can be well.
Re: For those battling the fear of DEATH And SUICIDE by Dtruthspeaker: 4:58pm On Feb 17, 2021
GodWrites:

In the beginning of our discuss, you were after the existence of afterlife and a supposed maker.

Which I began by asking for proof, instead you apply red herring, and I pursued you bomba to bomba.

You gave an analogy of phones to prove the relationship between creator and creation, which I refuted since machines have no consciousness.

Due to your lack of understanding on consciousness, I advised you learn about it, but your emotions couldn't allow you reason sanely.

Now all of a sudden, I'm running back to the beginning?

What was the bone of contention?

Don't tell me you've soon forgotten because you allowed your emotions to take the lead.

grin Son, you started by presenting your knowledge about "afterlife" which in your own opinion is "Nothingness, void and emptiness".

Whilst I disagreed with you I did not however contest that knowledge of "afterlife" with you.

What I however contended and proved is the Facts of creation, the limitations of creations, the Presence of a Creator and the Limited Knowledge a creation can have of its Creator!

Which you were unable to rebut!
Re: For those battling the fear of DEATH And SUICIDE by GodWrites: 4:58pm On Feb 17, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I never told you i have a proof of afterlife my guy, what i said is everything i do is what i know for sure it's outcome but when talking about things i don't know it's outcome i'll rely on GOD!
I've met many like you so your hostility towards people having faith is not new to me. Just say you don't believe in God and let's use our thinking faculty (using indisputable logics) to proof that God exist!

I never said i have any testimony, did i?
All i'm saying is there is a hope that God will raise the dead back to life again where we will live forever in PARADISE. But it seems as if you're offended with that so come out openly and let's talk about the existence of God before we can now think of whether to rely on his promises or discard it.
I am a believer and i don't need the Bible to proof to you that there is a God somewhere out there, if you're ready let's go LOGICAL! smiley

Logical you say!!!

Prove that God exist!
Re: For those battling the fear of DEATH And SUICIDE by GodWrites: 5:00pm On Feb 17, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Son, you started by presenting your knowledge about "afterlife" which in your own opinion is "Nothingness, void and emptiness".

Whilst I disagreed with you I did not however contest that knowledge of "afterlife" with you.

I however proved the Facts of creation, the limitations of creations, the Presence of a Creator and the Limited Knowledge a creation can have of its Creator!

A state of oblivion or nothingness is not afterlife.

You want me to ask you to define afterlife?
Re: For those battling the fear of DEATH And SUICIDE by peggywebbs(f): 5:06pm On Feb 17, 2021
You're a psychologist? Well I think I can rest now..if you work in a psychiatric hospital, I guess you still have plenty to experience. You will learn on your own.

Somehow, psychiatrists get their own experiences naturally. No need to convince you until you meet that patient that will make you question all these your ideas.

I hope you know not many people commit suicide because of some pain. That's another subject for another day.

GodWrites:

I know because I'm a psychologist. We have many who suffer from different delusions and mental disorder.

With medications, they can be well.
Re: For those battling the fear of DEATH And SUICIDE by Dtruthspeaker: 5:13pm On Feb 17, 2021
GodWrites:

A state of oblivion or nothingness is not afterlife.

You want me to ask you to define afterlife?

grin common son don't be sly. Once you talk about what we call the death of a person, which is when a person is seen to have vacated/departed this world called earth, You have Crossed into another Place which could be called Death or Nothingness.

Surely, you are talking about the Place "After the Vacation/ Departure from Earth which could also be called Nothingness as you choose to call it or "After life - Full Name "After Life on Earth" as I may choose to call it too.
Re: For those battling the fear of DEATH And SUICIDE by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 17, 2021
Listening: I'm ready - Tracy Chapman
Re: For those battling the fear of DEATH And SUICIDE by GodWrites: 5:20pm On Feb 17, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin common son don't be sly. Once you talk about what we call the death of a person, which is when a person is seen to have vacated/departed this world called earth, You have Crossed into another Place which could be called Death or Nothingness.

Surely, you are talking about the Place "After the Vacation/ Departure from Earth which could also be called Nothingness as you choose to call it or "After life - Full Name "After Life on Earth" as I may choose to call it too.

Confident ignoramus, I give it to you aswear cheesy

When death occurs, there is no evidence of transmission of consciousness to another plane of existence.

Heck, this so-called plane is also liable to be proven.

You keep piling up claims you're yet to prove.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Cannot Fully Wage War On Demons Without Constant Violent Prayer Life / Shiloh Is Bad, The Glory Left The House At Shiloh / Who Knows The Greatest And Highest Commandment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.