Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,520 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Itel and Bbnaija's Star Dorathy Storms Computer Village, Ikeja. Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Itel and Bbnaija's Star Dorathy Storms Computer Village, Ikeja. Pictures (1680 Views)

Oppo Ambassador, Laycon At Computer Village Ikeja (Video) / Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event / Adesua Etomi And #bbnaija Alex Visit Orphanage To Celebrate Children's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Itel and Bbnaija's Star Dorathy Storms Computer Village, Ikeja. Pictures by Oluromantic: 5:00pm On Feb 17, 2021
fati2001:

only GOD that will save we in this nation..

not surprised most of em" are slave's to sexual immorality... so they are free to describe any image in sexual form.
Nnnena:
as in I'm actually surprised at his way of reasoning
Lol, when koboko of truth hit you, you'll start looking for accomplice of ease to connive with. Common with girls though. Your reasonings are like eggs in paturition period. You're not forged to argue constructively yet. Be mindful who you quote and how you do it.
Re: Itel and Bbnaija's Star Dorathy Storms Computer Village, Ikeja. Pictures by Nnnena(f): 5:37pm On Feb 17, 2021
Oluromantic:

Lol, when koboko of truth hit you, you'll start looking for accomplice of ease to connive with. Common with girls though. Your reasonings are like eggs in paturition period. You're not forged to argue constructively yet. Be mindful who you quote and how you do it.
shut up Jare. if you call sexualising a woman as sarcasm you need a brain reconstruction and if you think insulting me or the other person as constructive argument then I think true true you have a psychological problem
Re: Itel and Bbnaija's Star Dorathy Storms Computer Village, Ikeja. Pictures by Nnnena(f): 7:31pm On Feb 17, 2021
stupidmod3:
let me see u
as what na shuoooo
Re: Itel and Bbnaija's Star Dorathy Storms Computer Village, Ikeja. Pictures by stupidmod3: 7:34pm On Feb 17, 2021
Nnnena:
as what na shuoooo
as nairalander nah
Re: Itel and Bbnaija's Star Dorathy Storms Computer Village, Ikeja. Pictures by Oluromantic: 11:44pm On Feb 17, 2021
Nnnena:
shut up Jare. if you call sexualising a woman as sarcasm you need a brain reconstruction and if you think insulting me or the other person as constructive argument then I think true true you have a psychological problem
Perfect description of you
Re: Itel and Bbnaija's Star Dorathy Storms Computer Village, Ikeja. Pictures by Nnnena(f): 12:17pm On Feb 18, 2021
stupidmod3:
as nairalander nah
cry
Re: Itel and Bbnaija's Star Dorathy Storms Computer Village, Ikeja. Pictures by Nnnena(f): 12:17pm On Feb 18, 2021
Oluromantic:
Perfect description of you
you're the one with a problem
Re: Itel and Bbnaija's Star Dorathy Storms Computer Village, Ikeja. Pictures by stupidmod3: 12:36pm On Feb 18, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zinoleesky Breaks Up With Naira Marley Sister Shubomi Fashola / Influencer Enioluwa Finally Opens Up On Dating Actress, Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter / Anchor Baby Premiers In Grand Style In Lagos…red Carpet Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.