Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,222 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:39 PM

Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut (58804 Views)

Man Who Defiled Sister, Then Asked Her To Frame Another Man, Gets Arrested / Texas Teacher Who Had Sex With Her Student Attacks Him Violently Out Of Jealousy / Ghanaian Lady Bites Off Penis Of ‘rapist Who Asked For Mouth Action’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by illicit(m): 9:29am On Feb 18, 2021
post=99182507:

Do u know

Yes....
Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by dapadawee: 9:31am On Feb 18, 2021
VEXT:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4387814181247102&id=192893700739192
and if a teacher use Cain inflict injury for her body nairaland go say child abuse. very unbelievable incident
Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by Lilpen3758: 9:32am On Feb 18, 2021
Akakanfirstclass:
o Boy!.....

look at the way she held it..

I just hope say she no dey use diz gun masturbate o...

if you be my pikin i go sell you

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by Weneda(m): 9:33am On Feb 18, 2021
VEXT:

Me I'm afraid of this secondary school students this days. They know more than u
Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by bigcasava1(m): 9:38am On Feb 18, 2021
Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by NaijaCover(m): 9:39am On Feb 18, 2021
illicit:

Yes....

Is Me , We Cover Everything In Nigeria
Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by Boxer007(m): 9:41am On Feb 18, 2021
Smitharo:

Your mumu na carry come no dispute.. undecided

..bro but r u sayin the chick is not ugly?... is that how u loook when u was 3 year old? angry
Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by Pacesetter123(m): 9:44am On Feb 18, 2021
Godbless3:
I simply thing in what so ever it is, student shouldn't be ask to cut their natural hair.
This should be a choice and only rule should be no attachment.
She should be dealt with and properly investigated on how she got the gun.
They said COLOURED hair.Is coloured hair now a natural hair?
Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by Gee64: 9:51am On Feb 18, 2021
Generation of wicked and heartless youths.
Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by dollytino4real(f): 9:58am On Feb 18, 2021
Boxer007:

Hey, u again. I beg change yor user name. the sound still makes my kondo had! cheesy

make kondo kill u dia! wizard of Uganda
Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by janedonez(m): 10:01am On Feb 18, 2021
Pacesetter123:
Read well,they said it happened in Ikot Ewa, Cross River State. So which particular area are looking for again?
Rivers state wasn't mentioned. Except it was later added
Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by dollytino4real(f): 10:01am On Feb 18, 2021
Blackdisciple:

The teacher is even lucky that she haven't shot at him sef....
yes o! she would have killed a bread winner for just mere words, na beta thanksgiving him go do 4 him church
Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by Cleanworld(f): 10:07am On Feb 18, 2021
VEXT:

`

WOT? When i saw the headline i was so cock sure that the news is from ''Abroad'' but to my ulmost suprise it is from Obodo Nigeria

haaa wahala dey ooo grin
Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by illicit(m): 10:08am On Feb 18, 2021
post=99183121:

Is Me , We Cover Everything In Nigeria

I know....

Can we work together?
Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by EMDN: 10:08am On Feb 18, 2021
[i][/i][/color][color=#000099]
[/quote]the funniest thing is that she is a Fulani by tribe...[quote author=symbianDON post=99177295]future husband killer in the making
Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by Bmaster(m): 10:10am On Feb 18, 2021
healthbing:
Wahala
hi miss nurse
Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by NaijaCover(m): 10:13am On Feb 18, 2021
illicit:

I know....

Can we work together?

I'm a professional Blogger Bro, This Is Five Years In Blogging Business
Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by yeman1(m): 10:19am On Feb 18, 2021
Yyeeepa! This small girl ? What was she thinking sef? He he he ...town no smile oh.. we just need to be careful in what we utter out ..it is well
Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:20am On Feb 18, 2021
Inside life SCHOOL. lipsrsealed

Wahala.
Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by themanderon: 10:28am On Feb 18, 2021
How does one punish this type now? Our society is truly gone. A failure of the parents, Society and the government.
Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by ileriashe29(m): 10:43am On Feb 18, 2021
He don be,dis one tire me o
Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by illicit(m): 11:13am On Feb 18, 2021
post=99184139:

I'm a professional Blogger Bro, This Is Five Years In Blogging Business

I am an Education consultant and a public speaker as well....

I have known about your blog for quite a while

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by Blackdisciple(m): 11:17am On Feb 18, 2021
dollytino4real:
yes o! she would have killed a bread winner for just mere words, na beta thanksgiving him go do 4 him church

Walai ...
Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by Vikinatty(f): 11:18am On Feb 18, 2021
VEXT:

No discipline, No fear of God. "children of nowadays" and " parent of nowadays".
Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by Godbless3(m): 11:26am On Feb 18, 2021
Pacesetter123:
They said COLOURED hair.Is coloured hair now a natural hair?

You daft. Read what i wrote till the end before you jump to it.
Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 18, 2021
The teacher should mind her business...wtf
Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by backnbeta(f): 12:03pm On Feb 18, 2021
Is that a gun or hairdryer? Aye ti baje grin
Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by Jaqenhghar: 12:27pm On Feb 18, 2021
lilvicky68:
Na welder do this gun oh.. if bullet eventually come out from that metal na death straight..no remedy..but nairaland guys una dey fall person hands oh..after bashing and yabbing all this feminist and females here una go still go back to their email dey message them..wetin you wan use them do? How you take know say them fine self? You go just dey receive unnecessary insult for nothing..don't email anybody without the person's consent..
Even you who is talking I wont be surprised if you are among those sending emails to them.
Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 18, 2021
Yes girl! Kill that mofo....
Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by berryPee(m): 12:52pm On Feb 18, 2021
Unam ikot, na so one SS1 short girl been carry cutlass pursue me for Okon community commercial school Ikot Oko, Essien Udim LGA, during my service year when I threatened to drag her to the staff room for her to explain what she was doing the previous day with an SS3 boy in the bush.
Like play like play cultism don take over the whole school system in AKS. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by berryPee(m): 12:55pm On Feb 18, 2021
And na person born you
Sepetonri:
Yes girl! Kill that mofo....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) / Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them / My Apartment Was Robbed In A Very Mysterious Way!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.