Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,775 members, 7,955,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:46 PM

Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut (58808 Views)

Man Who Defiled Sister, Then Asked Her To Frame Another Man, Gets Arrested / Texas Teacher Who Had Sex With Her Student Attacks Him Violently Out Of Jealousy / Ghanaian Lady Bites Off Penis Of ‘rapist Who Asked For Mouth Action’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by Topmaike007(m): 8:00am On Feb 18, 2021
the future is female..mary sanda kid sister
Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by Topmaike007(m): 8:01am On Feb 18, 2021
Proffdada:
It maybe for self defence against molestation since no one is listening to her. Just like the news read, "because of haircut"
self defense against the teacher with gun abi
Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by engrchykae(m): 8:01am On Feb 18, 2021
I like this girl,real woman
Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by Kinematics: 8:03am On Feb 18, 2021
Ikot Uwa? Akwa Ibom State.

We know them. Over there even primary school kids carry gun. Cultism there starts from childhood.

See one of them

Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by RlCHSATAN: 8:06am On Feb 18, 2021
why is she not given small mob action? if this was a guy, his face will have been like this

Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by Emeraldgreene(f): 8:09am On Feb 18, 2021
[Feminism is the reason Ngozu could become WTO Chief quote author=gaius01 post=99180148]

grin grin grin
Like wise Feminism, if you don't mind.[/quote]
Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by Crypto4life: 8:10am On Feb 18, 2021
this kind of girls, if you are fvcking and you cum before her, you are dead.
Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by P1PrinceKT(m): 8:14am On Feb 18, 2021
beauty7:
If all girls were allowed to carry guns like this girl, Fulani herdsmen would have been afraid to kidnap and kill people anyhow.

You people are very wise, diverting peoples mind to somewhere else.

While your teen is also a terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by searay(m): 8:16am On Feb 18, 2021
How did she acquire the fun
Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by lilvicky68(m): 8:18am On Feb 18, 2021
IgboWarlord:

You dey mind dem?? angry angry..The cowards..,make all these yeye girls come dey mouth..Dat Zzor girl was just posting a lot emails sent to her by nairaland males..I wan cry,d thing still dey pain me till now..My own is,how do they know that these women are beautiful?
Thank you my brother
Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by Boxer007(m): 8:21am On Feb 18, 2021
dollytino4real:
yes o! brain resetting beating

Hey, u again. I beg change yor user name. the sound still makes my kondo had! cheesy
Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by Boxer007(m): 8:22am On Feb 18, 2021
VEXT:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4387814181247102&id=192893700739192

WOW SHE UGLY.. & she ain't even lightskin (foolish chick) angry
Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by idahme(m): 8:26am On Feb 18, 2021
dollytino4real:
girls are not smiling o! evil child

Girls are turning rogue by the seconds. Gone are the days when u hear violence from homes and society and one automatically attributes it to guys, the narrative is changing may be it's the equality mantra taking over. This is really worrisome.
Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by armadeo(m): 8:28am On Feb 18, 2021
hernandson:
everyone here are talking about her having the idea of killing her teacher you're here talking about using gun to masturbate. smh for you pervert

That guy is as insane as the girl.

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by Smitharo(m): 8:34am On Feb 18, 2021
Boxer007:

WOW SHE UGLY.. & she ain't even lightskin (foolish chick) angry

Your mumu na carry come no dispute.. undecided
Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by sleemomymy: 8:39am On Feb 18, 2021
MOFO O. JUST TO CUT YOUR HAIR YOU CARRY GUN. IF THE TEACHER NOW CANE YOU WHAT WILL HAPPEN?

Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by Josywhyte: 8:42am On Feb 18, 2021
True true the future is female
Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by Tundex911: 8:48am On Feb 18, 2021
The future is indeed the FEMALE
Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by Esohjay0: 8:48am On Feb 18, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
That's how it starts.

Looking at the First Picture, I See no Remorse on her Idiotic Face.

If she can go to this Extent at this age, then I pity her Future Boyfriend/Husband grin grin
u no pity Nigeria as a country if this one eventually grow up like this
Nah to carry barrel go her workplace if her boss or anybody abuse her
Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 18, 2021
This is the type that kills the husband at the slightest argument. Young boys in that area should mark her for avoidance as she grows up

Kekere lo ti nba won lo

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by factwriter(m): 8:50am On Feb 18, 2021
mansakhalifa:
Look at that first picture... it tells me everything. Untrained hands. Poor grip.

From the way she was holding the firearm, you can tell that she can't handle a pistol properly.

If she had tried to use it, she probably would have hurt herself in process or even missed her target completely. 9/10 chance.

Holding a pistol is actually a craft on its own.

First reasonable statement so far!
Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by 2rez: 8:57am On Feb 18, 2021
The incompleteness of this story kinda makes it untrue but if on the other hand true, then unanswered questions are;
-Who caught her?
-Who gave her the gun?
-Was there a caught?
-Did she shoot the teacher?
-Did the teacher die or escape?
-Wetin consain army for the matter?
-Is it a barrack school?

Questions full basin but for now, make I cover the basin.
Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by DSC7: 9:00am On Feb 18, 2021
I dey sha like stubborn baeess.....

Ah go like see her........

She go dey useful....
Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by factwriter(m): 9:03am On Feb 18, 2021
Samtob90:

Black list her and nobody should give her admission, nobody should employ her so that she and her partner can enjoy the kind of training they both had

You are a big fool.
Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by factwriter(m): 9:09am On Feb 18, 2021
Nobody seem bothered with knowing if the gun came loaded or at least, if she had pallets on her or in her bag.

NAIRALAND :The only kind of place you'll ever find such incomplete stories where readers Just comment in droves without analyses.

As habitual, first to comment determines which lane the rest follows.
Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by GodisFirst: 9:10am On Feb 18, 2021
The demoralized girl is even posing for the camera, check out the second photo.
May God intervene in the lives of our children.
Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 18, 2021
Nkpitime:

You forget that she has been cought already before posing with the gun for mugshot

Even in a mugshot, I would still recognise a trained gun-handler- or at least, one with the basics. It would still show no matter the situation.

Trust me. Her hands are not trained for sure.

My dad used to teach me basic handling with a toy gun when I was little you know? It's an art. Same way you would recognise a good swords man even in the worst situation.

If that girl were to aim a gun at me, I wouldn't even think twice or worry about it. Given a decent chance, I would disarm her, depending on the distance between us.

The gunmanship just isn't there. Simple. And I am not even an expert at guns.
Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by NaijaCover(m): 9:19am On Feb 18, 2021
illicit:
shocked

Do u know
Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by Pacesetter123(m): 9:19am On Feb 18, 2021
janedonez:
This is very shocking. But wait, what kind of reporting is this, no specific area was mentioned to help the reader understand better, do we have Woke Soyinka? Why the haste?
Read well,they said it happened in Ikot Ewa,Cross River State.So which particular area are looking for again?
Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by Neddstark: 9:19am On Feb 18, 2021
beauty7:
If everyone is holding gun like that girl, herdsmen would be afraid to kill and kidnap as they are doing currently.

And the next person angry with you van lose their rage and kill you with it. No to guns. Guns to security and vigilante operatives only.
Re: Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut by benzzyno(m): 9:20am On Feb 18, 2021
The pistol though.. grin grin.. This type fit kill plus the teacher spirit join ooo.. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them / Police Exhumed Corpse Of Lady Buried By Her Boyfriend In Port Harcourt. Photos / My Apartment Was Robbed In A Very Mysterious Way!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.