Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Buhari Appoints Four More Aides Into DPR Departments - Peoples Gazette - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Four More Aides Into DPR Departments - Peoples Gazette (25708 Views)

House Of Rep Speaker, Abbas Appoints 33 More Aides / Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette / Ganduje Appoints Four New Emirs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Four More Aides Into DPR Departments - Peoples Gazette by sammyj: 10:18pm On Feb 17, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Four More Aides Into DPR Departments - Peoples Gazette by IYANGBALI: 10:24pm On Feb 17, 2021
I still don’t understand why COVID 19 has not done what we sent him to do at the villa
Re: Buhari Appoints Four More Aides Into DPR Departments - Peoples Gazette by bayelsaowei(m): 10:24pm On Feb 17, 2021
Somebody is hell bent on exposing the decay in buharis government. What a rotten admin..
Re: Buhari Appoints Four More Aides Into DPR Departments - Peoples Gazette by Blackdisciple(m): 10:26pm On Feb 17, 2021
Nepotistic behaviours and the insecurity in Nigeria is overwhelming
Re: Buhari Appoints Four More Aides Into DPR Departments - Peoples Gazette by eniteden(m): 10:30pm On Feb 17, 2021
Nbotee:
If Una neva tire to read, report and hear bubu's failures and nepotism, ME I DON TIRE!!!

I tire pass my brother, everyday news weak me, this one pass one chance
Re: Buhari Appoints Four More Aides Into DPR Departments - Peoples Gazette by MansoryMX(m): 10:31pm On Feb 17, 2021
AmuDimkpa:
Terrible mistake of a president. Yet the Niger Delta people keep quiet like nothing is wrong .

This is the part I don’t seems to understand! Why everyone is quiet! This not the Niger Delta I use to know. The way Buhari is running this country dey pain me to my bone!

Re: Buhari Appoints Four More Aides Into DPR Departments - Peoples Gazette by ITbomb(m): 10:33pm On Feb 17, 2021
Na why they can die for One Fraudulent Nigeria
Re: Buhari Appoints Four More Aides Into DPR Departments - Peoples Gazette by MansoryMX(m): 10:34pm On Feb 17, 2021
Zico5:
This man called Buhari is just a big disgraced to entire Hausa/Fulani. He forgot that one day will be one day, he will leave that post. I pray we are all alive to see the day power will change hands to the south then he and his uneducated goons will know kaki no be leather. The only grace they have is to hold unto the power and by so doing destroy the conglomerate called Nigeria. The man is not even hiding his nepotism anymore.

He is going to extend his administration to a third term! I ready bet anyone my entire life savings! Mark this words I tell you today! Since nobody is challenging him how he runs the country, he will definitely finger the constitution to favor himself in 2022! Watch and see! They will do it quietly and nobody will cough as usual! Nigeria don suppose scatter since #endsars movement! We bleeped up backing down! We had the opportunity to turn this country around! Our mumu parent quiet like people wey dem tie their hands and legs! Instead of them to use the #endsars as an opportunity, come out and voice out their anger! Some of them are calling us hoodlums and irresponsible children! Buhari will do undo Choking Fulani down the throat of the West, South and East even though East own go hard! Our mumu nova do!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Four More Aides Into DPR Departments - Peoples Gazette by excel101(m): 10:34pm On Feb 17, 2021
We can all see how Tinubu, Amaechi and Lie Mohammed have succeeded in sacrificing the future of Nigeria in the altar of greed.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Four More Aides Into DPR Departments - Peoples Gazette by ipobarethieves: 10:37pm On Feb 17, 2021
sad.2 yrs isn't far sad sad
Re: Buhari Appoints Four More Aides Into DPR Departments - Peoples Gazette by naijaking1: 10:38pm On Feb 17, 2021
Buhari and nepotism are like 5&6.
Re: Buhari Appoints Four More Aides Into DPR Departments - Peoples Gazette by seborrhic: 10:39pm On Feb 17, 2021
bayelsaowei:
Somebody is hell bent on exposing the decay in buharis government. What a rotten admin..
For one reason or the other, people's Gazette seems to have taken it as it's core mission.
There is an unexplained courage behind the publisher of that online medium.It's fearlessness,even with a physical office in Abuja,is making it look as if they have something to hold this goverment by,if they are shut down,arrested or harassed.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Four More Aides Into DPR Departments - Peoples Gazette by Danzakidakura(m): 10:40pm On Feb 17, 2021
ihatebuhari:
God will judge you buhari if not now later
including any man and woman who voted him 2015. Tinubu will suffer for 600 years

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Four More Aides Into DPR Departments - Peoples Gazette by Yankee101: 10:40pm On Feb 17, 2021
Buhari, his enablers and anyone involved should be sent to prison
Re: Buhari Appoints Four More Aides Into DPR Departments - Peoples Gazette by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:41pm On Feb 17, 2021
all are northerners!
Re: Buhari Appoints Four More Aides Into DPR Departments - Peoples Gazette by GamalNasser: 10:41pm On Feb 17, 2021
At this point we have to start suspecting these Buhari young aides
Re: Buhari Appoints Four More Aides Into DPR Departments - Peoples Gazette by berryPee(m): 10:41pm On Feb 17, 2021
Imagine folks who were given admission with a JAMB score less than 120 but when it comes to employment they are given top positions that they have no iota of knowledge to run the responsibilities effectively....
No wonder the nation is moving backward.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Four More Aides Into DPR Departments - Peoples Gazette by Shattuck(m): 10:42pm On Feb 17, 2021
one idiot like dat will be here screaming our darling daddy, Buhari and his evils sha only northerners get the juicy stuffs.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Four More Aides Into DPR Departments - Peoples Gazette by seborrhic: 10:43pm On Feb 17, 2021
MansoryMX:

This is the part I don’t seems to understand! Why everyone is quiet! This not the Niger Delta I use to know. The way Buhari is running this country dey pain me to my bone!
The reason is not far fetched.
Despite all his flaws,despite all his nepotism,despite the disaster of a president he is,people of that region that have the wherewithal to galvanize people or make something happen,seem to be benefitting from him.
The agitation of the ND militants or other groups was never for the good of the region and it's people;but simply because they were not benefitting from the free money.
Re: Buhari Appoints Four More Aides Into DPR Departments - Peoples Gazette by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 17, 2021
MansoryMX:

Honestly haven’t seen anything like this before . The insecurity alone should make Nigerians take to the streets or at least be more vocal. How can any president be so glaringly nepotistic and people are watching lol
Re: Buhari Appoints Four More Aides Into DPR Departments - Peoples Gazette by supereagle(m): 10:51pm On Feb 17, 2021
mike8804:
The NNPC is now the *"Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company"* The all-Muslim top 20 executives in NNPC makes Nigeria look like an *annex of Arab Emirates.*
1. Mele Kyari (GMD)
2. Umar Ajiya (Chief Finance Officer/Finance and Accounts)
3. Yusuf Usman (Chief Operating Officer)
4. Farouk Garba Sa’id (Chief Operating Officer, Corporate Services)
5. Mustapha Yakubu (Chief Operating Officer, Refining and Petrochemicals)
6. Hadiza Coomassie (Corporate Secretary/Legal Adviser to the Corporation)
7. Omar Ibrahim (Group General Manager, International Energy Relations)
8. Kallamu Abdullahi (GGM Renewable Energy)
9. Ibrahim Birma (GGM Governance Risk and Compliance)
10. Bala Wunti (GGM NAPIMS)
11. Inuwa Waya (MD NNPC Shipping)
12. Musa Lawan (MD Pipelines And Product Marketing)
13. Mansur Sambo (MD Nigeria Petroleum Development Company)
14. Lawal Sade (MD Duke Oil/NNPC Trading Company)
15. Malami Shehu (MD Port Harcourt Refining Company)
16. Muhammed Abah (MD Warri Refining and Petrochemical Company)
17. Abdulkadir Ahmed (MD Nigeria Gas Marketing Company)
18. Salihu Jamari (MD Nigeria Gas and Power Investment Company Limited)
19. Mohammed Zango (MD NNPC Medical Services)
20. Sarki Auwalu (Director, Department of Petroleum Resources)*
*Only three top positions were allotted to the entire Southern Nigeria.*
*What happened to federal character? What’s the job of the Federal Character Commission? Do we have a National Assembly? What the hell is wrong with the members of National Assembly? Where’s the Senate oversight committee on NNPC? Where are the activists?*
*The North produces nothing and contributes zero revenue to the central purse in Abuja. Yet, the North gulps 99 per cent of the revenue*
Nepotism results in bias, unfair treatment, and exclusion of others. Nepotism.
*LAMIDO's Confession*
*Fulanis with no sea shore are controlling Yoruba seaports and NPA, Fulanis with no single barrel of crude oil are controlling the NNPC. Minority fulanis with a population of

They won take our lands join.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Four More Aides Into DPR Departments - Peoples Gazette by Sleekfingers: 10:52pm On Feb 17, 2021
AmuDimkpa:
Terrible mistake of a president. Yet the Niger Delta people keep quiet like nothing is wrong .

wetin u expect the niger delta to do?

No doubt, buhari appointments get K leg........the entire south need to talk.......anyway, if the south produce a president in 2023,,,,,make we self do the same......do me i do u
Re: Buhari Appoints Four More Aides Into DPR Departments - Peoples Gazette by MansoryMX(m): 10:53pm On Feb 17, 2021
seborrhic:

The reason is not far fetched.
Despite all his flaws,despite all his nepotism,despite the disaster of a president he is,people of that region that have the wherewithal to galvanize people or make something happen,seem to be benefitting from him.
The agitation of the ND militants or other groups was never for the good of the region and it's people;but simply because they were not benefitting from the free money.

You know the beauty of civil war aside people dying? Nobody knows how it’s gonna start or who will start it or what will trigger cut. Nigerians have not suffered to that level yet. Imagine all the hidden biased appointments and rich packages Buhari don give people who isn’t fit to be in position Nigerians ain’t aware of. I am 100% certain Nigeria will end 2023. My only worries is I don’t wanna be in this country by then

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Four More Aides Into DPR Departments - Peoples Gazette by Ugonna62: 10:56pm On Feb 17, 2021
I blame niger delta slaves for this nonsense cut and and destroy all the oil installations,because i am sure if this oil deposit is in the north or south east,i can assure there will be no nigeria,who born you to shear oil money from the north with others in the name of one nigeria.
Re: Buhari Appoints Four More Aides Into DPR Departments - Peoples Gazette by bayelsaowei(m): 10:57pm On Feb 17, 2021
seborrhic:

For one reason or the other, people's Gazette seems to have taken it as it's core mission.
There is an unexplained courage behind the publisher of that online medium.It's fearlessness,even with a physical office in Abuja,is making it look as if they have something to hold this goverment by,if they are shut down,arrested or harassed.
wahala everywhere.. I feel bad and pity at the same time for Nigeria. Recruitments just can't happen competitively without a huge element of runs and man know man. These are jobs that should have been given to competent and delivery hungry youths but what do we see. Bubari giving employment to his cronies...

What a waste...
Re: Buhari Appoints Four More Aides Into DPR Departments - Peoples Gazette by nedekid: 10:58pm On Feb 17, 2021
Meanwhile our Mr "darling daddy" chantter has been posted as the chief barbeque director of rotting vulture meat.
Re: Buhari Appoints Four More Aides Into DPR Departments - Peoples Gazette by bayelsaowei(m): 11:00pm On Feb 17, 2021
Ugonna62:
I blame niger delta slaves for this nonsense cut and and destroy all the oil installations,because i am sure if this oil deposit is in the north or south east,i can assure there will be no nigeria,who born you to shear oil money from the north with others in the name of one nigeria.
you said it as it is.. the niger delta is a disgrace. And there are numerous niger delta who would never smell employment opportunities in parastatals like dpr, nnpc, min of petroleum till they die. Shey buhari forgot about quota system in doling out jobs to his cronies.

But when it's Time to run competitive recruitment they initiate the quota system clause..useless country
Re: Buhari Appoints Four More Aides Into DPR Departments - Peoples Gazette by ebuclassic18(m): 11:01pm On Feb 17, 2021
useless appointments
Re: Buhari Appoints Four More Aides Into DPR Departments - Peoples Gazette by Tenaga: 11:03pm On Feb 17, 2021
Well the better part is that they are young.
Re: Buhari Appoints Four More Aides Into DPR Departments - Peoples Gazette by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 17, 2021
Sleekfingers:

wetin u expect the niger delta to do?

No doubt, buhari appointments get K leg........the entire south need to talk.......anyway, if the south produce a president in 2023,,,,,make we self do the same......do me i do u

You can’t do the same. They produce most senators and most members of house of assembly. How can you do the same?
Re: Buhari Appoints Four More Aides Into DPR Departments - Peoples Gazette by Cherez: 11:08pm On Feb 17, 2021
I beg where dey naaaaa
Dem no give am nothing?
Make dem shaaaa give am suya spot for DPR office gate

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Four More Aides Into DPR Departments - Peoples Gazette by Grace001: 11:15pm On Feb 17, 2021
Buhari became a president just for two things

1. To make sure 80% resources control and decision making about Nigeria return to the NORTHERNERS

2. To enjoy the benefit attached to the office of President to treat his long term ears problem and enjoy is life. Since he wasn’t a president did you ever ready of Buhari travel to Uk for his ear problem.

Southern Nigeria you’re O. Y. O

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Visits President Buhari At The State House (photo) / Ekiti Election: INEC Dares Olusola Eleka To Head For Court / Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend Jakande’s 8th-Day Fidau Prayer (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.